PDA

View Full Version : Off topic fun- Could zombies rule the world?

Silklove
04-19-2007, 02:16 PM
You all seen the films, just imagine if places around world people started turning to zombies, like the films.
Could they rule the world?

Please don't share your zombie fantasys :)

Coroner
04-19-2007, 02:26 PM
The couldnīt rule the world, because I doubt they would want to. The living human is the real zombie because his never ending greed. All you need is the right Bio-weapon and there are your "zombies". Something similar to the Resident Evil games, not the classic undead imagination.

MacShreach
04-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Jeez are you telling me they don't already???????? Like Tony B Liar and the Chimp are human??????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Coroner
04-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Jeez are you telling me they don't already???????? Like Tony B Liar and the Chimp are human??????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes, they are..... or do you want to say that being human is something positive? :)

Aragon21
04-19-2007, 03:26 PM
This reminds me of last night's "South Park". They did a spoof on "Dawn of the Dead" where homeless people swarmed the town and kept saying, "change."

trish
04-19-2007, 03:36 PM
what was it Oliver Twist asked? i believe it was, "more brains please."

MacShreach
04-19-2007, 03:57 PM
what was it Oliver Twist asked? i believe it was, "more brains please."

:D :D :D

Kabuki
04-19-2007, 04:16 PM
There's a chance that zombies could rule the world. Government cover-ups and man's greediness during an initial zombie outbreak could lead to a world dominated by zombies.

Have you not read World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks?

The book charts the global war against the undead, from global pandemic to mass panic and then to the eventual armed struggle to reclaim the planet. The book doesn't have one grand overview or tell the story from a single perspective, rather it has a patchwork of individual accounts each revealing an aspect of the larger plot whilst at the same time presenting very personal tale. The book draws from many post apocalyptic and zombie fiction sources.

How do you survive during an outbreak? I suggest that everyone pick-up a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead by Max Brooks.

A fictitious survival manual that deals with the potentiality of an undead attack. Its author, Max Brooks, lays out detailed plans for the average citizen to survive zombie uprisings of varying intensity.

ptyseminole
04-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Zombies are too fricking dumb to rule the world...interesting off the wall topic..

hondarobot
04-19-2007, 05:41 PM
I suppose it depends on how exactly "ruling the world" would be defined.

Actually, there are just too many variables to even make a guess, even assuming "ruling the world" was defined. Are we talking classic hollywood zombies? The more brutal George Romaro kind? The new, "fast" zombie? Eastern European revenants and ghouls? Asian hopping vampire zombies. . .? The list goes on.

Also, what are the needs of a zombie? What would it want to rule anything for? A steady supply of human flesh or brains? What happens when that food supply runs out, since they are dead already anyways? Do they just suffer eternal hunger pains?

And further more, does this involve the already dead rising from graves (most in skeletal or ghost form), or just newly turned zombies? If all the dead rose up, certainly living humans would be horribly out numbered.

Need More Information. But still, an excellent question to roll around for awhile.

SarahG
04-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Zombies are too fricking dumb to rule the world...interesting off the wall topic..

Since when does intelligence have to do with ruling the world?

My vote is yes, zombies clearly have advantages and their lack of brain power will make them more appealing in some polls.

Silklove
04-19-2007, 06:55 PM
I suppose it depends on how exactly "ruling the world" would be defined.

Actually, there are just too many variables to even make a guess, even assuming "ruling the world" was defined. Are we talking classic hollywood zombies? The more brutal George Romaro kind? The new, "fast" zombie? Eastern European revenants and ghouls? Asian hopping vampire zombies. . .? The list goes on.

Also, what are the needs of a zombie? What would it want to rule anything for? A steady supply of human flesh or brains? What happens when that food supply runs out, since they are dead already anyways? Do they just suffer eternal hunger pains?

And further more, does this involve the already dead rising from graves (most in skeletal or ghost form), or just newly turned zombies? If all the dead rose up, certainly living humans would be horribly out numbered.

Need More Information. But still, an excellent question to roll around for awhile.

Diffent type of zombies around the world, with one goal to destroy mankind in to zombies.

hondarobot
04-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Well, then "No", because I would stop them. I would just need a sawed off double barrel shotgun, a chainsaw hand, and some witty one liners to throw out amidst the mayhem.

:P

Silklove
04-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Well, then "No", because I would stop them. I would just need a sawed off double barrel shotgun, a chainsaw hand, and some witty one liners to throw out amidst the mayhem.

Your going to need auto machineguns as you dont get a lot of ammo for shotguns.:)

DonPA
04-19-2007, 07:56 PM
I said No. I hope I am not proven wrong someday.

Kriss
04-19-2007, 09:01 PM
EVER SEEN 'THEY LIVE' ? I KNOW I GOT MY SHADES ON, HAVE YOU?

Slartibartfast
04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
You all seen the films, just imagine if places around world people started turning to zombies, like the films.

Judging from all those bureaucrats at the UN - they already do...

TomSelis
04-19-2007, 11:08 PM

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum!" Roddy Piper- They Live

a994
04-20-2007, 01:47 AM

No, but animated cartoon characters could. :lol:

(Looks like someone began his 420 Day activities a day early.)

TSChaser
04-20-2007, 01:51 AM
Zombies DO rule the world. Governments/Corporations could not carry out their agendas without the support of Zombies.

Pass the remote.

TJ347
04-28-2007, 12:51 PM

Your going to need auto machineguns as you dont get a lot of ammo for shotguns.:)

There's always the option of the clip-fed semi-automatic shotgun, like the Saiga 12 and others coming out of Russia in the last few years. Inexpensive and reliable... though I prefer my Mossberg, personally.

Baron Of Hell
04-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Depends on the type of zombie I guess. Slow dumb zombies I can not see taking over the world. Their slow and dumb. Sure they are relentless but our will to live will carry us through the day.

Fast zombies dumb zombies. This would be a bigger problem but I still think people for the most part could win against them.

The dead possessed by demons. This would be very bad. You would have a bunch of dead people with the ability to drive, use guns, launch nuclear warheads. The human race would have no chance.

Smart slow zombies. This is just as bad as being possessed by demons. The only chance would be if humans could reason with some of them to join our side.

DJ_Asia
04-28-2007, 05:13 PM

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum!" Roddy Piper- They Live

Ya beat me to it....one of my alltime fav movie quotes....

tonkatoy
04-28-2007, 06:11 PM
I believe the key to finding a good anti-zombie weapon is plentiful and widely available ammunition. So semiautomatic hunting rifles would be a good choice. Most good zombie survivalists know that we owe our only chances of victory to the farsighted plans of Sam Walton, who built bunkers full of food, clothing, supplies and weapons in most neighborhoods across the country. That is if the pro-zombie anti-gun lobby does not try to take weapons away from us. It is that misguided liberal "live and let the living dead continue to undead-live" attitude that will result in Nancy Peloisi's brain being sucked out through a straw, admittedly a meager diet.