PDA

View Full Version : I love this hung (measured) tranny

deadlyray
04-19-2007, 07:13 AM
I hear all the arguments against measuring, but I'll always love TG Passion for the fact that they measure all the girls cocks. This is one of my favorites, even though there are plenty of girls with bigger cocks. Even if it's not 8" - 10" like most shemales claim, there is something sexy about knowing what she's working with! Even Lisa Cage, as huge as her dick looks, was "only" 8.5 inches long!

gege12
10-09-2007, 01:16 AM
great::::::::::

TsVanessa69
10-09-2007, 01:19 AM
a cock is properly measured from the base where it comes out your body to the tip
mine measures 7.5 so I advertise 8

BeardedOne
10-09-2007, 01:35 AM
a cock is properly measured from the base where it comes out your body to the tip

That's cool. It's the ones that measure in what has become known as "AOL Inches" that get my shorts inna bunch.

Ecstatic
10-09-2007, 01:42 AM
AOL inches, hmmm? I'm more familiar with the Eros formula: add 3 and subtract 5-10 (that's years, btw).

Given the severe curve of that cock above, only a tape measure should be used from base to tip.

7.5" Vanessa? Sounds nice to me!

TsVanessa69
10-09-2007, 01:50 AM

yeah, I'd like to see proof!

:wink:ok
a old Tonyaworld shot

BeardedOne
10-09-2007, 01:54 AM
AOL inches, hmmm? I'm more familiar with the Eros formula: add 3 and subtract 5-10 (that's years, btw).

Given the severe curve of that cock above, only a tape measure should be used from base to tip.

Hey, I would kick 7.5 outta bed for eatin' crackers. :)

Mmmm...The curve is nice. I bet it would hit the G[uy] spot just right. :D

Yah, I think AOL and Eros inches are about on par.

LBCDO
10-09-2007, 01:56 AM
My gripe with TGPassion is that I was working with the webmaster on redesigning his site, I gave him an example for his front page, he took it and literally ran with it. Ignored me and havent heard from him since. Hes still using my design for the front page [or at least some of it], but I wish he didnt just stop talking to me so I could finish and could properly claim credit.

BeardedOne
10-09-2007, 02:07 AM
ahhhhh, thanks Vanessa, I was just teasing, but I won't be upset by the scenery, :twisted:

Made me happy. :D

lust4ts
10-09-2007, 05:04 AM
I hate to ruin people’s fantasies but the 99% of the "girls" at TG passion are clearly just part timers who dress up for shoots and are essentially just Latin TV's or CD's, as is the "girl" in the photograph. Not to say there is anything wrong with that if it is your thing but just because a guy can look OK in a wig and makeup and does the odd shoot in a dress certainly does not make them a TS so to compare “her” with the likes of the late Lisa Cage is wrong because she really was a girl, oh and a very hung one.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-09-2007, 05:19 AM
I hate to ruin people’s fantasies but the 99% of the "girls" at TG passion are clearly just part timers who dress up for shoots and are essentially just Latin TV's or CD's, as is the "girl" in the photograph. Not to say there is anything wrong with that if it is your thing but just because a guy can look OK in a wig and makeup and does the odd shoot in a dress certainly does not make them a TS so to compare “her” with the likes of the late Lisa Cage is wrong because she really was a girl, oh and a very hung one.

ummmmmmmmmmmm wow
:popcorn

this should be good

LBCDO
10-09-2007, 05:31 AM
For some people, thats what they want. Me personally, I like thin, latin girls that are passable. But there is a niche for everybody, and the type of models on that site are....

Let me explain. That site is based in the Dominican Republic, and the scene there is very VERY different from other Latin country's. In Mexico, yea, its hard for a TS, but the guys there are a helluva lot more accepting than in DR. DR is different. The stigma is VERY high in DR, and the guys there are more willing to put their hands on people that are "on the other side of the rainbow". With that in mind, its hard finding full time girls there than Brazil, Mexico, Puerto Rico. Feel me? So, its like the quality of girls is a little lower.

Now, im not legitimizing shit. A lot of the girls arent "my type", but there are some on there that I do like. But there are A LOT of people who enjoy those type of girls.

And not to get preachy either, but to a lot of guys here, as long as the girls have a big dick, people can care less what they look like. There are a lot of girls who are not good looking at all, but have big dicks and they are the main topics on every message board. So, what can you do?

lust4ts
10-09-2007, 05:33 AM

ummmmmmmmmmmm wow
:popcorn

this should be good

No popcorn needed, I'm just saying if you take time to look at the site most of the models are not Transsexuals but instead TV's or CD's. I just think it's weird when guy's compare part timers to real TS's who in my eyes really are women. There is a very big difference between someone who lives and thinks as a women and someone who dresses up as one from time to time for a shoot. Check the site and tell me that they are all transsexuals, because they are not and there is nothing wrong with that, but that was my point.

Grahame
10-09-2007, 08:15 AM

Probably a stupid question but if you measure 7.5" why do you advertise 8"?

G 8)

chrisraid3
10-13-2007, 09:19 AM
yea i love big cocks on shemales too, and i have taken one about 8 inches and they feel great!!!

chrisraid3
10-13-2007, 09:20 AM
yea i love big cocks on shemales too, and i have taken one about 8 inches and they feel great!!!

Trans Mission
10-13-2007, 09:27 AM
People, please remember there are three standards of measurement: Metric, American and Penile.

A penile inch is equivalent to .6785 American inches, so please convert when people post their penile lengths.

A 14" penis on the universal penile standard equals 9.499" American inches.

You can always multiply converted penile inches by 25.4 to get the metric standard, if one were so inclined.

Azanti
10-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Lisa Cage was a real 10 not 8.5 or anything else.

deadlyray
02-07-2008, 03:44 AM

Sorry Azanti, I saw Lisa Cage's cock measured in a penis pump (I've been trying find that picture, I think it's from joeysilvera.com) and it was a little over 8.5" not 10".

As far as comparing TGP models to Lisa Cage, I don't remember doing that. I was just saying I love measurements. Now that Yum and Black Tgirls do about a girl a week, I'm may have to come back to TGP in a year.

My gripe with TGP is that dude uses the same tired models over and over and over again... and there is only one girl a week.

raojai_g70
02-07-2008, 04:30 AM
I think measuring pics are great. This girl has a nice cock, love the curve.

fedeleif
03-04-2008, 10:53 PM

Sorry Azanti, I saw Lisa Cage's cock measured in a penis pump (I've been trying find that picture, I think it's from joeysilvera.com) and it was a little over 8.5" not 10".

Did you find it? :)

jasonsteele
03-04-2008, 11:15 PM

yeah, I'd like to see proof!

:wink:ok
a old Tonyaworld shot

ruler shot plz.

gr4phic4rtist08
03-04-2008, 11:45 PM

As far as comparing TGP models to Lisa Cage, I don't remember doing that. I was just saying I love measurements. Now that Yum and Black Tgirls do about a girl a week, I'm may have to come back to TGP in a year.

My gripe with TGP is that dude uses the same tired models over and over and over again... and there is only one girl a week.

Who are they suppose to use? One of those club kid fags like you have in you're avatar? :lol:

deadlyray
07-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Who are they suppose to use? One of those club kid fags like you have in you're avatar? :lol:

It's funny how someone will hide on the other end of a computer he uses to look at dudes bang chicks with dicks (dudes) and call someone a fag. What a joke.

bassman2546
07-09-2010, 01:44 AM
I agree. The bend of a cock dictates where it should be measured. Mine curves upward so, like a banana, there is a long side and a short side. My whole dicks fits in my wife's vagina. The upper side measures 6.5 inches. The bottom side measures 8 inches. Therefore, I have no problem saying I'm 8 inches, because I am.