PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Sillycone
12-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Hello gang
I just found out about hung angels by accident and its a wonderfully busy site!
I admire tgirls very much and have checked out the scene for the last 6 years of and on here in NYC.
I hope i can contribute to the site and maybe entertain people with my presence.
Also the surgical journy of a transexual is a side interest of mine.

Merry xmas all

longman
12-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Welcome.

8)

Welcome pack is included below:

Sillycone
12-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Its always nice to have a bevy of beautiful women greet you!

LG
12-28-2004, 10:28 AM
I agree with all of the above. I too am a newbie to this message board but it's cool to share info, pics and emotions with others who have the same...umm what's the word, is it a fetish, a perversion, a weird 'thing', a sexuality? I've analysed it enough but can't make up my mind.

Just enjoy the show, I say.

Sillycone
12-28-2004, 10:53 AM
Ive been with a few shemales and like all things are individual experiences...some wonderful and some not.
But its not perverted...just two people enjoying each other pretty simple

gaiseric
12-28-2004, 11:36 AM
I agree with Sillycone - there is no way that being with a she-male is a perversion unless one of you is being forced. I've been lucky to have had wonderful experiences with the TS's that I have been with in London. Each has been great but each in their own way. :D :D

If all of us on this forum enjoy TS's, do we really need to waste time thinking of a name for that enjoyment.

LG
12-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Hey, hey hey! No need to take offfence! When I said I was still looking to define our passion for T-girls I didn't mean it in a bad way. In any case, as I said, the definition is less important than the enjoyment.

Most dictionaries define perversion as 'an abnormal or strange sexual practice'. Some state that it may be 'abberant'. Please note that abberant (ie abnormal) is NOT the same as abbhorent (meaning obscene or offensive). "Being forced" is definitely NOT in the definition- the definition of that would be 'rape' not 'perversion'. So, is our attraction a perversion? Maybe for some.

A fetish is usually defined as 'an excessive or irrational devotion'. Dictionaries note that 'a fetishist cannot achieve arousal without the object of his fetish present'. So is our attraction a fetish? Maybe for some.

So what is it then? Let's just say it's an attraction. Let's just say we see what's there and delight at the possibilities rather than shudder. Let's just say that we are plugged in, that get the picture, whilst others do not. No matter.

So, I agree with you gaiseric, we do not need to find a word. I was simply contemplating my own feelings. After all, I did end my post with "enjoy the show". I believe that that is what we are here to do, but sometimes some self-contemplation ain't a bad thing, either. You should try it.

We are like brothers. Let's not fight. Increase the peace.