PDA

View Full Version : Guys... are we living in cuckoo land?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-19-2007, 04:19 AM
To all the guys on here, why are you here? You say you like women, and respect M to F transsexuals for wanting to be women. Don't know the statistics off hand, but for every TS on the planet, there must be hundreds of thousands of GG's. So why do you focus so much on this site?

I can't even begin to fathom the 2nd question, but to answer your 1st, I focus so much on this site because I like transsexuals. Been there, done that, still enjoy em as far as GG's BUT personally I like variety. Honestly I can't see what some other posters have questioned in threads, which is settling down with one, but that's just based primarily on the ones I see weekly, the majority of them have several foreign substance issues.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-19-2007, 04:26 AM
no...................

alwaysforyou
04-19-2007, 04:36 AM
This site is awesome because it gives us a place to say what we want.
to your second question I guess I would feel like shit and more so like a sexual desire than a person who wishes to be loved and not lusted

But I love t girls and GG's, I have no intention of settling down with anyone at the moment. But I always look ahead and question what would life be like with a t-girl. I love GG's and will marry a GG.

peggygee
04-19-2007, 05:44 AM
To all the guys on here, why are you here? You say you like women, and respect M to F transsexuals for wanting to be women. Don't know the statistics off hand, but for every TS on the planet, there must be hundreds of thousands of GG's. So why do you focus so much on this site? And turning the situation around, if you was born with a cunt, what would you feel about a group of girls who showed special preference in you over men with cocks, but treat you as a dirty secret, and immediately fucked you off when friends/family found out?

^Boy those Europeans ask good questions^ http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/euroneda.gif

Good answer from the American team.

I can't even begin to fathom the 2nd question, but to answer your 1st, I focus so much on this site because I like transsexuals. Been there, done that, still enjoy em as far as GG's BUT personally I like variety. Honestly I can't see what some other posters have questioned in threads, which is settling down with one, but that's just based primarily on the ones I see weekly, the majority of them have several foreign substance issues.

Kriss
04-30-2007, 07:44 PM
or composing a sad brown nosing post such as when you sit back and look at it, decide not to hit the submit button...

Hey mofo! I ALWAYS SUBMIT!

WHY are YOU here man? all your posts are at like 3 or 4 in the morning, are you an INSOMNIAC?