PDA

View Full Version : Permanent removal of body hair - has anyone done it?

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Just wondering. Has anyone gotten all of their body hair permanently removed with laser/electrolosis and is it worth doing?

I know that hormones remove body hair from the zones that women don't get it in but I'm referring to the legs/armpits/pubic region.

I've wanted to get it done for years but worried about the cost involved. I thought it would be cool to be totally hairless (except for your head) permanently and to never have to shave again!

Vala,

dan_drade
04-18-2007, 07:37 AM
I am no expert on the subject, but I do know a few girls that have done both. From what I have seen and been told, electrolisis works best because it is almost permanent. The girls I know that have done it look totally smooth and hairless. Laser on the other hand works well, but the hair grows back after time. It does look great and stays nice and smooth for a long time, but the girls I know all wish the would have done electrolisis, or they have gone out and done it after their hair grows back.
Hope that helps :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Here Vala..this might help you find out which type of hair removal would be best for you and how each treatment is done and their end results.

http://www.forumcityusa.com/viewtopic.php?t=536&mforum=harajukutgirl

~Kisses.

HTG

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 07:40 AM
I thought that laser was permanent but not guaranteed to remove all the hairs in the area treated.

So are any of the girls that have done it on this board or has anyone hair firsthand about it?

Vala,

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Here Vala..this might help you find out which type of hair removal would be best for you and how each treatment is done and their end results.

http://www.forumcityusa.com/viewtopic.php?t=536&mforum=harajukutgirl

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm not a member and it's prompting me for a login. What exactly does it say on that page?

Vala,

tsntx
04-18-2007, 07:44 AM
you spend more money shaving over time. get the laser and be done w/ it. hormones wont do the job no matter how long youre on them. * it will do some, in some cases 3/4 of the job but not all of it. get the laser. i recomend ideal image and would suggest staying away from anyone still using an "ilp" laser -j

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 07:45 AM
you spend more money shaving over time. get the laser and be done w/ it. hormones wont do the job no matter how long youre on them. * it will do some, in some cases 3/4 of the job but not all of it. get the laser. i recomend ideal image and would suggest staying away from anyone still using an "ilp" laser -j

Are you referring to the legs and such or the chest/ass hair?

Vala,

tsntx
04-18-2007, 07:50 AM
be more specific, im not sure what you want? i was referring to lasering anywhere you have hair.

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Vala I worked for a Laser company called laser lovers I believe the website is still www.laserlovers.com there is everything you want to know on that site and also about the laser. It does take a series of treatments, sometimes up to ten times. Expect about a full year of treatments.

Pricing single treatment and Packages

Abdomen

$130.00

$520.00

Anus

$100.00

$400.00

Arms (to wrist)

$300.00

$1,200.00

Arms (including hands and fingers)

$450.00

$1,800.00

Axilla (underarms)

$95.00

$380.00

Back (full)

$490.00

$1,960.00

Back (lower)

$135.00

$540.00

Back (shoulders only)

$195.00

$780.00

Bikini

$150.00

$600.00

Breast (cleavage)

$95.00

$380.00

Brows (full)

$60.00

$240.00

Brow (center only)

$25.00

$100.00

Buttocks

$250.00

$1,000.00

Chest

$300.00

$1,200.00

Chin

$90.00

$360.00

Ears

$95.00

$380.00

Face (full, excluding throat/neck)

$250.00

$1,000.00

Face (upper lip only)

$60.00

$240.00

Face (lower lip only)

$60.00

$240.00

Face (chin only)

$90.00

$360.00

Face (throat/neck only)

$150.00

$600.00

Feet (including toes)

$80.00

$320.00

Genitals (male) (An Extra 60 Dollars in Advance)

$150.00

$600.00

Hands (including fingers)

$200.00

$800.00

Legs (upper)

$350.00

$1,400.00

Legs (lower)

$250.00

$1,000.00

Lip (upper)

$60.00

$240.00

Lip (lower)

$60.00

$240.00

Nape

$150.00

$600.00

Navel

$60.00

$240.00

Shoulders

$195.00

$780.00

Toes

$50.00

$200.00

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 07:56 AM
be more specific, im not sure what you want? i was referring to lasering anywhere you have hair.

I meant I thought hormones get rid of the chest hair and the other hair that men have (other than the face). Or do you end up getting some electrolosis/laser in those areas as well?

Vala,

tsntx
04-18-2007, 08:02 AM

I meant I thought hormones get rid of the chest hair and the other hair that men have (other than the face). Or do you end up getting some electrolosis/laser in those areas as well?

Vala,

like i said before :
tsntx wrote:

[/u]

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2007, 08:02 AM

Vala, Hormones will help (keyword is HELP not CURE or RID) this especially on the leg area.

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Wow, a complete pricing guide! Interesting. The only problem is I am very short on cash in that department.

Vala,

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 08:42 AM

Vala, Hormones will help (keyword is HELP not CURE or RID) this especially on the leg area.

Well, I'm mostly worried about chest hair and ass hair. How much usually goes away?

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2007, 08:43 AM

Well, I'm mostly worried about chest hair and ass hair. How much usually goes away?

Vala, lol I don't know I never had either. Not to laugh at the question or be rude, but I honestly don't know.

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 08:44 AM

Vala, lol I don't know I never had either. Not to laugh at the question or be rude, but I honestly don't know.

Oh yeah, I forgot you started at 12. I have very light and thin hair all over my chest that I shave and I want rid of it.

Vala,

tsntx
04-18-2007, 08:56 AM

you said you worked for a company that does lasering... how come you dont know the effectiveness of the work your company offered?

vala the only way to get rid of hair completely is through the laser /elcto methods... it takes time but you will loose all the hair. avg. price is $200 a session and usually price goes down as the time it takes to laser the area lessons b/c of lack of hair due to the effectivness of the hair. you could either pay the price and spend a year lasering or you can keep shaving for the rest of your life and wishing hormones would do all the work alone.... assuming youre going to live longer then a year ... laser is the only way to go.

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 08:59 AM

you said you worked for a company that does lasering... how come you dont know the effectiveness of the work your company offered?

vala the only way to get rid of hair completely is through the laser /elcto methods... it takes time but you will loose all the hair. avg. price is $200 a session and usually price goes down as the time it takes to laser the area lessons b/c of lack of hair due to the effectivness of the hair. you could either pay the price and spend a year lasering or you can keep shaving for the rest of your life and wishing hormones would do all the work alone.... assuming youre going to live longer then a year ... laser is the only way to go.

That royally sucks. I was under the impression that hormones rids you of body hair, at least from male areas. How do you all afford it? I have no job, I don't intend to get one (I'm not the hard working type, really and I don't have the mentallity for a hierarchal job structure, if the boss ticks me off I'd let him have it).

My primary goal is to get enough to get my face done, then I'll worry about other areas.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2007, 09:00 AM

vala the only way to get rid of hair completely is through the laser /elcto methods... it takes time but you will loose all the hair. avg. price is $200 a session and usually price goes down as the time it takes to laser the area lessons b/c of lack of hair due to the effectivness of the hair. you could either pay the price and spend a year lasering or you can keep shaving for the rest of your life and wishing hormones would do all the work alone.... assuming youre going to live longer then a year ... laser is the only way to go. Cause honestly none of the transexuals that came in had chest hair just on their nipples and that took about 3 or 4 treatments and I can't give her an accurate review without seeing it. And if you look on the site I provided it talks about me under the company profile. I said it takes up to a year for it to work fully it can take between 4 to 10 sessions depending on the person, the hair, and their skin.

tsntx
04-18-2007, 09:06 AM
i wasnt referring to other transexual clients but i cant imagine MEN didnt ever come in and get there chests, faces, asses, balls, legs, backs or WHATEVER done.

whether the men have become transexuals or not is irrelevant. the areas and hair growth patterns are the same.

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2007, 09:07 AM
i wasnt referring to other transexual clients but i cant imagine MEN didnt ever come in and get there chests, faces, asses, balls, legs, backs or WHATEVER done.

whether the men have become transexuals or not is irrelevant. the areas and hair growth patterns are the same. And I said it would take up to a year. I believe thats as accurate as you can give anyone.

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Please do NOT start another "Kelly is lying" fight, it will go nowhere. Let's try to keep this in perspective. As I said, what can I expect as far as deminishing of hair from male areas for myself with hormones?

Thanks,
Vala,

Alison Faraday
04-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Once the hair folicles are developed and laid down during puberty, that's it! They're there for life.

Hormones *WILL* slow down hair growth to some extent. Waxing *WILL* thin hair slightly. It's that coarse edge which makes it stand out. But it will never truly go.

Aside from lasering and electronlysis, buy an epilator. That certainly sorts the boys from the girls as it's so bloody painful. But over time it becomes part of your routine and the bulk of it's gone.

If I had bags of moneys I would have lasering all over, just that here (in the ....UK) salons are still of the view that lasering is something to be milked as everyone is supposedly so desperate. Hence salons are going out of business as no one will pay £600 ($1200) to have their legs lasered just once. Or some £3000 ($6000) for an entire continued session.

Epilator.

wendy48088
04-18-2007, 11:11 AM
* Deleted *

Mercedes
04-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Looks like the machines go for around $65,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320104355897

A nice little side business to get into. :)
Still, I'd rather drive a new Bimmer or Mercedes. :)

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Once the hair folicles are developed and laid down during puberty, that's it! They're there for life.

Hormones *WILL* slow down hair growth to some extent. Waxing *WILL* thin hair slightly. It's that coarse edge which makes it stand out. But it will never truly go.

Thanks for mentioning that. It jogged my memory. As I read about how hormones reduce body hair, the site said it doesn't get rid of the hair, it makes the terminal hair (the kind you see) revert to being a vellus (clear and thin) hair that is invisible. Isn't this right?

So the bottom line is, I'm going to have to get my face, chest and my ass all done? That sucks. Don't hate me, I'm being honest about where I have hair.

Vala,

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 10:49 PM
So apart from giving me boobs, making my dick non functional and giving me softer skin (Or is that false too?) what will hormones do for me? I was counting on them ridding me of the body hair as I have NO SPARE cash at all. I don't know how I'm going to get my face done, I just can't afford to get any hair removal in the forseeable future. I don't suppose there is a place that does it for free or super cheap for transexuals who can't afford it.

I'm sorry for the angry tone of this message but I am really pissed that I'm going to have to get my fucking chest and ass electrolosized as well now.

Vala,

Alison Faraday
04-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Face definitely. Chest erm, can't comment. Backside, can't comment.

Oh no one hates you ((((hugs)))), we all have hair!! :-) I have a few stragglers just down the right side of my face. That's about it really. My face is the only place I've had any lasering and electrolysis.

The majority of it is lasering, and electrolysis when I've had my moments.. I hate electrolysis.

It has to be said, you HAVE to clear your face before transition, and DEFINITELY before any facial surgery. Reasons.. The male beard folicles have a tendancy to push/swell the face, part of the male facial contours are caused by the hair itself.

It scares the HELL out of me these people who have facial at a time when their beard hasn't been aggressively cleared, and when they haven't been taking hormones for a number of years.

You come across some people, mostly confused tvs, that think transition takes 1-month and can be done in that time if enough money is thrown at it. It's not like that.

There are two terms to word transition. 1.) The ongoing time it takes. 2.) That day when you cross over.

HRT first 2 years, lasering/electrolysis 2 years. Then once those 2-years are well out of the way, then consider FFS if you need it. Don't listen to transsexuals who have had lots of FFS, and definitely don't listen to cosmetic surgeon's assistants. It has to be to achieve that level that YOU want, not what other people want.

Also, you can't realistically do consultations with just photographs alone, and then turn up for $15k's worth of surgery. I'm thinking of Thailand here, where the UK lot send 1/2 dozen pictures and are told they need XYZ, then fly halfway round the world and come back looking erm, not quite right.

Hope I put that across right :) It really all just comes in stages. Patience is important. You will get there. It can't be rushed though. At a stab in the dark I'd throw a figure of 3-years in the air.

Aly x

classydtwngrl
04-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Just wondering. Has anyone gotten all of their body hair permanently removed with laser/electrolosis and is it worth doing?

I know that hormones remove body hair from the zones that women don't get it in but I'm referring to the legs/armpits/pubic region.

I've wanted to get it done for years but worried about the cost involved. I thought it would be cool to be totally hairless (except for your head) permanently and to never have to shave again!

Vala,

Ive had over $7500 of laser done so far and am still having sessions to this day, probably half which went to my beard, had to get 16 sessions, (thats allot) plus around $300ish just getting rid of the blonde hairs (i blame the irish blood :roll: ) with electrolysis. as for asking if its worth it, going threw every single session having what feels like a rubber band pulled back as hard as possible then slapping you in the face, its totally worth it LOL. Sure beats shaving and having skin that feels like sand paper.

:( thats the part that sucks the cost........................ luckily if you do some hard core searching around you will find some places that offer discounts or way cheaper prices, I myself found some really and i mean really good deals with a friend of mine who ended up buying an older model laser hair removal machine but the older it is the more painful, but again search around.

Alison Faraday
04-18-2007, 10:53 PM
So apart from giving me boobs, making my dick non functional and giving me softer skin (Or is that false too?) what will hormones do for me? I was counting on them ridding me of the body hair as I have NO SPARE cash at all. I don't know how I'm going to get my face done, I just can't afford to get any hair removal in the forseeable future. I don't suppose there is a place that does it for free or super cheap for transexuals who can't afford it.

Vala,

Have just read this after I last posted..

Your immiediate aims are hormones, and facial lasering every 6-weeks. For the time being that's it!!

If the need is truly there, you WILL find the money. You HAVE to find the money. A switch will flick in your head and you'll find it somehow. :)

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Aly xx

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 10:55 PM

Vala,

Have just read this after I last posted..

Your immiediate aims are hormones, and facial lasering every 6-weeks. For the time being that's it!!

If the need is truly there, you WILL find the money. You HAVE to find the money. A switch will flick in your head and you'll find it somehow. :)

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Aly xx

Thanks. I hope I will, but if things go the way they normally go in my life, I won't find it (money) for a very long time.

Vala,

Alison Faraday
04-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks. I hope I will, but if things go the way they normally go in my life, I won't find it (money) for a very long time.

Vala,

((((((((((hugs))))))))).

Bit of pep talking coming and I don't mean anything by it other than to help, nor am I to be considered to be someone who knows either :)

First thing above EVERYTHING. That attitude HAS to go. Before the hormones, and before everything else.

What lays ahead is like nothing you have ever experienced, and is something that few do experience. You are embarking on a unique and coveted journey. Approach it as such. Some go to the Antartic to photograph penguins, and that don't even come close. We're talking fighter pilots and astronauts here.

If you need more money, work like hell to get it. If you need that qualification, get it. Whatever you need, go and get it.

You only get one go at this. This is about pooling at every last skill and ounce of strength and motivation that you have within your soul. You have to want it so bad, and it will come. Truly. This is it. This is your life.

:)

xx

Vala_TS
04-18-2007, 11:44 PM

Vala,

((((((((((hugs))))))))).

Bit of pep talking coming and I don't mean anything by it other than to help, nor am I to be considered to be someone who knows either :)

First thing above EVERYTHING. That attitude HAS to go. Before the hormones, and before everything else.

What lays ahead is like nothing you have ever experienced, and is something that few do experience. You are embarking on a unique and coveted journey. Approach it as such. Some go to the Antartic to photograph penguins, and that don't even come close. We're talking fighter pilots and astronauts here.

If you need more money, work like hell to get it. If you need that qualification, get it. Whatever you need, go and get it.

You only get one go at this. This is about pooling at every last skill and ounce of strength and motivation that you have within your soul. You have to want it so bad, and it will come. Truly. This is it. This is your life.

:)

xx

Thank you very much!

Well, I have been upbeat about the transition until last night when I read about the body hair issue but thanks again, now I feel happy about it again, even possibly moreso!

Thanks,
Vala,

Alison Faraday
04-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Goodo :)

Erm right, here I go again...

This is not going to be easy I won't kid you. You want to change sex and that's a tall order, one hell of a tall order. It takes everything to do it. You have to focus on you, and where you're going. It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, has done, or what they're going to do. All that matters is YOU. ME ME ME!! And that's precisely it!!

Focus on where you want go, and go there. It takes a long time. Draw your strength from within, knowing that you are doing the impossible. And whatever the outcome, you can live in the knowledge that you did your very best.

Only you know if you are doing your best. There is no one to lie to or to convince, since it's you doing it for you. If you don't focus, then you are not doing your best. You are achieving something and sacrificing everything along the way.

I make no suggestion that it's easy. Those that give the impression it's easy are hiding it from you. Really. The best and most stunning tss in the world all have one thing in common. It's called doubt. And they all have it. They ALL suffer from it. Make no mistake. But what they're doing isn't important. It's what you're doing.

This is all about maintaining a mental balance along the way. Do I come to pieces sometimes? Yes I do. It hurts me. It destroys me. But I'm on the other side. Each time I bounce back. Stonger than before? Nahhh. :)

All of this is about developing those skills in life to deal with things. We live in an age where Doctors prescribe happy pills because someone is upset about something. Do they correct the something? Or do they just take pills? Wouldn't it make sense to correct the something first?

This is the thing with depression. It's not really there! Depression doesn't really exist. It's just something that describes how we react to things. Some things quite rightly do make us feel down and we should deal with them. God knows what I'm going on about here so I'll stop that right now. :D

I don't know really. All I can say to you is that this is about you. It's about getting something that you want. Something that's almost near impossible to get.

When faced with the impossible you have two choices. To either slump down in your chair and slowly give up. Or to fucking well go for it. Nothing is impossible. There's only one person who can change our lives.

These are all things that I have to tell myself, so there's no hidden secret anywhere.

When I see the likes of Jennnifer Paris or Allanah Star, how do you think that makes me feel? They're stunning!! I want to be stunning. I want to be them and have their success. So how on earth do I compete? I can't afford their surgery, no way! What the hell do I do?

The gym is something that everyone hates, yet I am determined enough to go. When I see the likes of Jennifer or Allanah I go to the gym. And with their images in my mind I work out until I can do no more. I have collapsed in the gym before now having just become light headed and fallen over. That is how much I want it.

So the point is this. That I am no different from you. It's how we deal with it.

Please take these words and think about them. Change your mindset and how you react. Instead of looking at the mountain ahead and thinking why. Think HOW!

Hormones first. Lasering within a month. And that's all you need to worry about for now. Save money. No sweets. Nothing. Only what you need to live on. You're changing your body, give it fruit and vegetables, some meat, nothing more.

I can't tell you how difficult it is. But it is rewarding being in complete control of yourself and your destiny. If only for a few years, then you can sit back. This is what you have to do now.

You are the only one who knows yourself, and what is right for you. You may even have to decide if this is the journey for you. All of it takes focus.

Or something like that anyway. ;)

Aly ((((((((((hugs))))))))

AllanahStarrNYC
04-19-2007, 12:28 AM
I have been in transition for 12 years now- and my exoeriences have been that hormes will slow down your body hair grow and calm your facial hair growth down a bit- BUT you must be on them for a while and u must take a test blocker too.

I only tried laser once or twice. When I first started there was only electrolysis. And that worked very well for me. I spent years doing it but I have a hairless face.

I never hadmuch hair anywhere else thankfully.

And thanks for the compliments Alison- I think you are a lovely girl.
It's all step by step. Trust me- I know- it has taken me a long time.

MrsKellyPierce
04-19-2007, 12:50 AM
I hope she turns out gorgeous to prove you wrong.

Jericho
04-19-2007, 12:52 AM
...snipped some insipid rant......

[/quote]

MrsKellyPierce
04-19-2007, 12:56 AM
I doubt it. Well I know a lot of girls that weren't gorgeous till they had work done by Dr. Osterhout or another Dr. So you might just be surprised. I think many forget this fact.

classydtwngrl
04-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Hormones won't magically turn a hairymasculine lumberjack into a feminine Victoria Secret model.

oh man your in for a rude awakening. :roll:

Vala_TS
04-19-2007, 05:42 AM
Alison: WOW! Thank you very much. Those words of confidence will go a very long way with me. Thank you!

For the record for anyone who's wondering, I am very minimally hairy, the hair is thin and sparce but enough that it would be considered a problem for me. I was never a many man physically (and most certainly not mentally) to begin with so I think I'll be just fine.

I hope she turns out gorgeous to prove you wrong.

Thank you. I am hopeful that will the be outcome and I wouldn't surprised if it does.

Vala,

demmie
04-19-2007, 06:24 AM
Yo Kelly, have you had all of that stuff done to you?

And if so, what'd you look like before??

MrsKellyPierce
04-19-2007, 06:46 AM
Yo Kelly, have you had all of that stuff done to you?

And if so, what'd you look like before?? NOT A STITCH eventually I'll have work done, but nothing on my face or body yet.

demmie
04-19-2007, 06:54 AM
Ouch.

MrsKellyPierce
04-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Ouch. Scared of post op surgery are ye lol

demmie
04-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah. Having your balls cut off and then your penis turned inside out sounds kinda...gross.

MrsKellyPierce
04-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Yeah. Having your balls cut off and then your penis turned inside out sounds kinda...gross. lol

TsVanessa69
06-04-2010, 05:18 AM

Vala,
I did it!! And its HEAVEN!!
It was expensive as fuck but now my entire body is hairless!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am finishing with my eyebrows still with electro, but have done legs, arms and underarmms with laser hair removal.
I did my face with electrolysis and my laser doctor passes the laser just me make shure those hairs NEVER come back! Your skin fills much softer and smoother cuz the hair follicles dont produce hair, thus NO MORE STUBBLE!! I'm 6 ft tall so I'm happy!

irongoddess
06-04-2010, 05:25 AM
HI Vanessa
i did lazer hair removal on my arms,chest,legs,bikini,abdomen and underarms
it works great on legs and underarms and abdomen
but arms and chest
they keep growing back
they`re very fine,but they won`t die
it`s very expensive and painful but it`s worth it
try your legs first,after few sessions you`ll notice the difference
i go for tops up every 3 months on arms and chest
and on my legs and the rest i go back twice a year
xxGloria

alyssats
06-04-2010, 09:37 AM
i also do laser hair removal(diode laser also ive tried cool glyde)

i had mine on upper/lower lips now im almost no hair around my lips
on my underarm now not too much hair also
and also on my whole legs but only had 2 session yet so still have a lot to go lol

iloveballs
03-16-2017, 12:25 AM
I had IPL/laser hair professionally on my face about 12 years ago and it just started to come back the year before
so I bought a Philips lumea and decided to do my whole body. Everything is gone. I re-treat myself about every 6 months just in case any hair comes back.