PDA

View Full Version : How much fucking can a guy take?

Slartibartfast
04-17-2007, 06:55 PM
O.K., I know this might be the silliest question ever asked on this forum, forgive me that...

The problem is, I have this fantasy I want to turn into a story, about a guy getting gang-banged by a group of transsexuals. Now since my personal experience with the subject is fairly limited (to one visit with a transsexual lady, to be honest), and I want the story to be a least a little bit realistic, I'd like to kindly ask those of you a bit more experienced with the matter to give me some idea.

So, given a lot of lube, and no brute force used to penetrate him - how often could a guy possibly be screwed without the whole matter turning ugly?

Any suggestion is highly welcome. Thanks a lot in advance, mates.

MacShreach
04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
O.K., I know this might be the silliest question ever asked on this forum, forgive me that...No, it has that depressingly familiar ring to it.

The problem is, I have this fantasy I want to turn into a story, about a guy getting gang-banged by a group of transsexuals.

Really? How original.

Now since my personal experience with the subject is fairly limited At least you're an honest one, that gets you kudos. Some.

Thanks a lot in advance, mates.

Think nothing of it.

Jericho
04-17-2007, 07:24 PM
So, given a lot of lube, and no brute force used to penetrate him - how often could a guy possibly be screwed without the whole matter turning ugly?

Define ugly

hondarobot
04-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Huh. . .

The answer is: Tha-reee. But that's just a guess.

Slartibartfast
04-17-2007, 08:06 PM

Define ugly

Seriously painful.

BeardedOne
04-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Huh. . .

The answer is: Tha-reee. But that's just a guess.

*Snark* :lol:

To the question:

I have one vid in the collection somewhere that involved something like twenty gurls and the fellow didn't seem to be all that worn out at the end. There may even be a sequel. :D

Ecstatic
04-17-2007, 08:51 PM
I input this query to the super mainframe computer, which took 7.5 million years to run the program and return the answer: 42.

BeardedOne
04-17-2007, 09:37 PM
I input this query to the super mainframe computer, which took 7.5 million years to run the program and return the answer: 42.

In the end, it's all about those damned mice.

biguy4tvtscd
04-17-2007, 10:23 PM

I had thought Hamsters were the preferred choice.

Ecstatic
04-17-2007, 11:06 PM
I had thought Hamsters were the preferred choice.
Nope. Pandimensional white mice is where it's at.

Mercedes
04-17-2007, 11:11 PM

This is an "in joke," sort of.... my Minnie Mouse pic :)

Ratbutt
04-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Depends if the girl is Mariana Cordoba or Nefertiti , in which case our gent will pass out on entry...

muhmuh
04-18-2007, 01:14 AM
after extensive and heroic tests on myself i can assure you that 37 is the absolute limit