PDA

View Full Version : anymore pics of her?

such beauties
04-17-2007, 12:46 AM
mystery is so sexy! anyone have any more pics or contact of her? would love to see that body.

such beauties
04-17-2007, 12:47 AM
another

Coroner
04-17-2007, 01:18 AM
a nice catch for cannibals

oohyea
04-17-2007, 01:20 AM
mmmmm i wish i did, she is hottttttttt

ILuvGurls
04-17-2007, 01:49 AM
:jawdrop

MacShreach
04-17-2007, 01:51 AM
a nice catch for cannibals

ROFLMAO

Thanks Coroner, I was needing a laugh tonight.

johnie
04-17-2007, 02:03 AM
there's something for everyone.....

tsntx
04-17-2007, 02:21 AM
there's something for everyone.....

and shes a whole lotta something

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2007, 02:25 AM
She forgot to blend her powder lol

wombat33
04-17-2007, 02:50 AM
mystery is so sexy! anyone have any more pics or contact of her? would love to see that body.

Hey,

How did she escape from Seaworld?

Beagle
04-17-2007, 04:06 AM
So anyway...something i've been meaning to ask...

Do hormones make the areolas larger? Or is this some surgical slight of hand? I've seen a number of Tgirls with absolutely huge natural looking areolas but some with manly sized ones.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
04-17-2007, 04:20 AM
I've seen her before. I think she goes by the name of Brenda.

yodajazz
04-17-2007, 08:54 AM

Hey,

Hey, I love fish, especially with tartar sauce!

free65
04-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Can someone please post more pictures of her? I love bbw ts.

What can I do to contact Brenda (Mistery)?

If someone knows her, please, let me know.

Thanks!! :D

Kabuki
04-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Yall are so mean.

angry
04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
I think she got busted at JFK for trying to smuggle 100 pounds of CRACK!!

Deepdarkfucker
04-17-2007, 08:27 PM
that chest is nice

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2007, 08:57 PM
I think she is pretty she just forgot to blend her powder.

Coroner
04-17-2007, 11:38 PM
I think she is pretty she just forgot to blend her powder.

What used the old Eastern philosophs to say?..... "Donīt trust your eyes, trust your instincts"....... wtf?

She has just heavy bones, cīmon ppl.......

dgtlmstry
04-18-2007, 12:02 AM
She has a really cute face, and eyes (Im assuming those baby blues are Bausch & Lomb) but she really could use a few...hundred...stomach reductions.

such beauties
04-18-2007, 12:33 AM
thank you for the one pic that was posted. anyone have anymore?

Thor57
04-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Big girl with a very cute face!

wombat33
04-18-2007, 02:42 AM

Hey,

Hey, I love fish, especially with tartar sauce!

WAAAAAAAAAY to much woman for me. Decent face though. I prefer the slim, slender, less curvy types. Alannah is the exception for me, despite all the curves.........I find myself wanting to ......uh......enjoy her.

InHouston
04-18-2007, 03:26 AM

She looks more female than you, with or without blended powder.

Hector
04-18-2007, 05:16 AM

She looks more female than you, with or without blended powder.I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!

Constantine
04-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Wow no one has any pics of her? Big gurl but there is some thing beautiful about her.

trapmasta
04-18-2007, 03:44 PM
lololol you assholes stfu
anyways shes hot as fuck
damn wish i had pics

trapmasta
04-18-2007, 03:46 PM

co sign
i cant believe all the prejudice against overweight people on this board when you ts chaser/ ts deal with prejudice everyday. just a bunch of hypocrites smh

free65
04-18-2007, 09:25 PM
I love bbw woman, so I love bbw ts too.

Please, post more pics or try to find her email address, invite her to post here.

Coroner
04-19-2007, 12:20 AM

co sign
i cant believe all the prejudice against overweight people on this board when you ts chaser/ ts deal with prejudice everyday. just a bunch of hypocrites smh

I have no prejudices against overweight people but itīs a crime to yourself to let yourself go like that.

MrsKellyPierce
04-19-2007, 12:23 AM
First I said she was pretty I had nothing to say about her weight, because you can still be beautiful big. I was just saying she forgot to blend her undereye powder WHICH SHE DID. The other ones are the ones that were talking about her body. She obviously takes care of herself, which is what I was trying to get across in my thing about being selective. IF YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF you can be handsome or beautiful at any size.

such beauties
04-19-2007, 02:36 AM
anyone have more pics of her?

trapmasta
04-19-2007, 01:44 PM

co sign

I have no prejudices against overweight people but itīs a crime to yourself to let yourself go like that.
no it isnt its attractive to some people you imbecile. alotta people think its a crime to indulgence in homosexual relations. and its proven to be less healthy as a TG if you don't take care of yourself. you're so fuckin dumb for saying that

Coroner
04-19-2007, 02:01 PM

co sign

no it isnt its attractive to some people you imbecile. alotta people think its a crime to indulgence in homosexual relations. and its proven to be less healthy as a TG if you don't take care of yourself. you're so fuckin dumb for saying that

Hey donīt you understand what I was talking about? I was talking about health and not the attractive or the ugly side of a fat person, you stupid fuck.

trapmasta
04-19-2007, 02:39 PM
i said health stupid, alot of the surgeries and hormones that the ts you find attractive go through isnt healthy for them, much less is the weight gain of women. but you idiot its not going to kill them not unless they are morbidly obese numskull. which is above 450 lbs depending on hieght

Coroner
04-19-2007, 03:20 PM
i said health stupid, alot of the surgeries and hormones that the ts you find attractive go through isnt healthy for them, much less is the weight gain of women. but you idiot its not going to kill them not unless they are morbidly obese numskull. which is above 450 lbs depending on hieght

You should at first be able to recognize where your borders are because you seem to me like someone with serious agression issues..... hope you wonīt go mad like someone on a stormy monday......

The risk to die because being over-weighted is still much higher than to die of breast-implants ( :shock: )...... end of discussion, otherwise I come where you live and buy the whole bulding.

free65
04-19-2007, 05:53 PM
It appears that we have lost the real direction of this discussion thread:

Can someone put more pics of her?
Does anyone know her?

Thanks!
:D

Constantine
04-19-2007, 06:45 PM
? still remains does any one have any more pics?

trapmasta
04-20-2007, 05:37 PM

You should at first be able to recognize where your borders are because you seem to me like someone with serious agression issues..... hope you wonīt go mad like someone on a stormy monday......

The risk to die because being over-weighted is still much higher than to die of breast-implants ( :shock: )...... end of discussion, otherwise I come where you live and buy the whole bulding.

the point is its unhealthy and you're attracted to it, whereareas you try to shame fat girls for being unhealthy despite they're own sexiness. you're gay. and this lady here is no way near in danger of dieing from obesity. does she look 500 lbs to you? exactly. stfu

ausbeachstyle
04-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Enough with the fat jokes... She has a pretty face though, very cute

Perverted Monk
04-20-2007, 06:00 PM
These clowns are shocked to see a big girl, but then they'll talk about taking a giant dick in their ass.

Anyway, I'd like to see more pics

such beauties
04-20-2007, 11:32 PM
me too! anyone have anymore pics of her? i think we've heard enough jokes now.

trapmasta
04-21-2007, 11:41 PM
word i wanna see big boobz

TJ347
04-22-2007, 03:53 AM
She's pretty, no doubt. As far as pics go, it should be pretty obvious by now that no one has any more, or else they'd have posted them.

MonsieurValentine
04-22-2007, 04:04 AM

the point is its unhealthy and you're attracted to it, whereareas you try to shame fat girls for being unhealthy despite they're own sexiness. you're gay. and this lady here is no way near in danger of dieing from obesity. does she look 500 lbs to you? exactly. stfu

holmes, she is not at a healthy weight.

lewdguppy
04-22-2007, 05:02 PM
whatever

I like this girl, be her a TG or a GG

nice color (I like em ebony), big boobs (yup, that too), nice face, kissable mouth, big hair.

yup, wanna have
gimme gimme
:wink:

such beauties
04-30-2007, 03:21 AM
bump

ukcuriousboy
04-30-2007, 03:29 AM
:cry:

Bic
05-01-2007, 03:48 AM
for fucks sake people, we are all 'supposed' to be adults here. everyone is so mean. so what she is a bit big, you have to knock her for that???

think of what the open males and TGs on this site must go through.

on a side note i think she is pretty. but i like thik GGs so i also like thick TGs

JANIRA
05-01-2007, 04:18 AM
Shes is strikeing & very pretty! MUCH PROPS.

eded
05-04-2021, 08:46 PM
Id .....