PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Slapping

TomSelis
04-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Relationship is over....

Kind of like mutually assured bitch slappedness. It's ashame it ever comes to that. :cry:

TomSelis
04-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Also a crappy comeback....

dan_drade
04-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow, thats pretty heavy. I have never said that to a girl before, and to the best of my recolection, a tg girlfreind has never said that to me either. But I think Tom is right in saying the relationship is over.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
"You'll never be a true GG"

Duh? Must we really state the very OBVIOUS? :roll: LOL

Kidding aside, A GG once used that line on me..I replied with:

We'll, I wouldnt want to be a GG anyways If I'll have a face like yours! :evil: LOL :lol:

No thankyou! Hehe

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

peggygee
04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
:popcorn

ezed
04-17-2007, 06:34 AM
OK, it happens, you're in a relationship with a TG, and the shit hits the fan. She calls you a cock sucking slut, and you spit back the vermin "You'll never be a true GG"

What does it all mean???

You should have said "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" or "I am rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

Kriss
04-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Never thought I would be offering support here but for what it's worth, I don't think that the relationship is necessarily over.. .. you give few details and maybe this is another hypothetical 'what if?' thread but I think that a relationship can take many ups and downs and even become stronger because of them.....BUT.... relationships with TS women have enough complications without us guys adding more by being out of line or perhaps impatient, I can only really talk from my own perspective here...... I think that any relationship or friendship with Transwomen requires a tiny bit more PATIENCE and EMOTIONAL MATURITY than with 'regular'/'"genetic" girlfriends.
My advice to you now is , if you value the relationship and are not too proud, GROVEL , GROVEL, GROVEL!!!
I have spent the last 4 days feeling like a complete shit (and grovelling) because I sent a couple of very childish but incisively hurtful text messages to someone who really didn't deserve it. I didn't use the insult that you mention silvester, That was a really dumb comeback as many have said, yet I will always regret my spiteful actions, the words are of less consequence than the desire to hurt and cause emotional pain. And When it comes to insults, don't even try with a TS, Transwomen have the sharpest tongue and the fastest wit I have ever heard.

I honestly wish you the best of luck with your relationship Silvester and yes, you were right , I am a complete and utter wanker (sometimes)

rt_saurus
04-18-2007, 03:32 PM
She calls you a cock sucking slut...

Hmmm... sounds like great foreplay. Love it when a girl talks nasty like that ;-)

peggygee
04-19-2007, 11:27 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bitchslap2crop.jpg

You call your woman a faggot, she calls you a faggot, you two have
taken the relationship to a place that you most likely will never return
from. It would be the same if you were in an inter-racial relationship,
and you hurl a racial epithet at your mate, you've gone to a bad place.

In the heat of an argument, we are prone to say and do things that we
may regret. If you are feeling emotonal pain, you may want the other
person to feel that pain ten fold.

But just as in real wars, there are rules of engagement, so if you must
fight, fight fair.

cooper1986
04-20-2007, 12:29 AM
my gf has punched me, bitten me, and tried to stab me, shes a gg though, imo crazier than tg's?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-20-2007, 06:46 AM
my gf has punched me, bitten me, and tried to stab me, shes a gg though, imo crazier than tg's?

LOL Not exactly. You might be surprised to find out for yourself how other ts tempers are (PMDD) equal or exceeding a GG's! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG