PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Osama

alwaysforyou
04-16-2007, 04:51 AM
What has happened to Osama. Has he just disappeared in mid air. Did we forget what happened on that tuesday the September 11th or is the death of a former playboy model more important. America has put their values in the wrong place.

soulRipp
04-16-2007, 04:56 AM
dude 911 Osama had notihng to do whit it unless jw told him to do it

alwaysforyou
04-16-2007, 04:58 AM
what I can't understand what your saying?

LG
04-16-2007, 05:01 AM
What has happened to Osama.

I don't know...(sob) He never writes, he never calls...

http://www.robertokaplan.at/images/old-woman-madeira.jpg

Sorry, I'm being silly. You're right, though. If Osama was a girl with 40DDs and pouting lips the press would follow his every move.

Kriss
04-16-2007, 05:15 AM
I suspect that he is still 'lurking' the board somewhere, heard a rumour he got married and went post-op and is breeding toy dogs somewhere in the nevada desert

alwaysforyou
04-16-2007, 05:21 AM
just by the responses on this board I can tell we (america) has forgotten about what happened.

LG
04-16-2007, 05:25 AM
just by the responses on this board I can tell we (america) has forgotten about what happened.

We haven't forgotten what happenned, but a late night posting on a shemale forum is neither the time or the place for a serious discussion of the subject either.

By the way, we're not all Americans.

wombat33
04-16-2007, 05:45 AM
What has happened to Osama. Has he just disappeared in mid air. Did we forget what happened on that tuesday the September 11th or is the death of a former playboy model more important. America has put their values in the wrong place.

BINGO!!!!!!

WELL SAID

Fox
04-16-2007, 05:50 AM
Get. Out. Of. My. Head.

I was just wondering about this last night...

muhmuh
04-16-2007, 06:39 AM
i heard hes running for president now

yodajazz
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Dude, Osama is more valulable alive and uncaptured to the U.S. powers that be. Thanks to him GWB enjoyed a period of great popularity. Amercians are willing to give their up rights so that the goverment can search for them. Billions and billions of dollars have been appropriated and funelled through companies who are friends of the current powers. People gave them the benefit of the doubt and let them invade a nation which had nothing to do with 9/11. If Iraq ahd worked out successfully the US would have been in control of the country with the world's second largest oil reseverves. Could this had taken place if Osama had been captured and turned over shortly after 9/11? No!

specialk
04-16-2007, 11:45 AM
His last known whereabouts:

dgtlmstry
04-16-2007, 11:57 AM
People haven't forgotten...they just don't care anymore. (Unless of course you put it in their face that they have been giving priority to American Idol, Anna Nicole, and buying tons of crap they don't need.) No one should be surprised. Welcome to America.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-16-2007, 12:47 PM
lol, I drove past Osama Thursday night on my way to Allanah's, he was picking up a fare on 3rd Ave.

SarahG
04-16-2007, 12:56 PM

A former playboy model died?!?!? When did this happen?

Oh you mean Smith... I haven't seen her referenced in the news the last few days.

The world has already moved on from that one.

dgtlmstry
04-16-2007, 02:07 PM
lol, I drove past Osama Thursday night on my way to Allanah's, he was picking up a fare on 3rd Ave.

LMAO

Coroner
04-16-2007, 03:10 PM

Nothing strange bout that. He´s probably somewhere in his penthouse in Manhattan. How can people expect from Bush to arrest his business-partner?? His daddy would never forgive that.....

ILuvGurls
04-16-2007, 03:16 PM

i can assure you America has not forgot about that S.O.B., he's the one that has crawled under the rock.

jiggly
04-23-2007, 03:05 AM
HE IS IN NY, He shaved his beard and put a bunch of American flags on his car!

Felicia Katt
04-23-2007, 03:32 AM
Bush said he could run but he could not hide. Since Bush is almost always wrong, of course he hid, and may never be found.

FK

chefmike
04-23-2007, 03:45 AM
We have a P & R forum...but you'll probably need a little practice to post there, zippy...

specialk
04-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Bush said he could run but he could not hide. Since Bush is almost always wrong, of course he hid, and may never be found.

FK

Allow me to disagree Felicia. After Osama's breakup with Shrubya, he moved to Canada to take up with his new butt buddy White Pantywaste Canada. By all accounts they couldn't be happier :wink:

Kriss
04-23-2007, 05:17 AM
Dude.................

Sorry , but he's right you know

His last known whereabouts:

Him too#

FK

I think he is holed up in his luxury trailer, preparing to film his latest blood curdling monologue. I heard that they used the same hanger they filmed the 'moon' landings in.....

alpha2117
04-23-2007, 05:37 AM
guys when was the last credible sighting.

6'5 muslim extremists in need of daily dialysis dont just disappear.

It is almost certain he is lying dead in a pile of rubble somewhere in the Mountains where he was holed up during the initial attack on the Taliban. Since those bombings there have been no definite sightings. or video with date confirmation.

The truth is he is more valuable to both sides alive so neither the US or his buddies are going to admit that he's dead and buried.

alwaysforyou
04-23-2007, 05:43 AM
I don't think so. His band of misfits in the islmic world would not leave him behind. Oh and also from what I recall he needs dialysis about 2x a month. I guess those hospitals in the caves have those machines or unless he carries it with him on his voyages.

Kriss
04-23-2007, 05:45 AM
he moved to Canada to take up with his new butt buddy White Pantywaste Canada. By all accounts they couldn't be happier

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh, thank you K , haven't laughed like that since the koko thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alwaysforyou
04-23-2007, 05:48 AM
kriss who is that guy on your avatar?

ezed
04-23-2007, 06:22 AM
I hear he shaved his beard and moustache, shed his turban and is playing small forward for the Memphis Grizzlies.

Kriss
04-23-2007, 06:49 AM
kriss who is that guy on your avatar?

Mr claypole from televised paranormal panto 'Rentaghost' , classic u.k. kids Television(cant just write TV on THIS site! :roll: ) from the 1980's