PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to All at Hung Angels !!!

TominNYC
12-25-2004, 06:42 AM
Especially Allanah(for great parties and strong opinions), Bigguy ( for the hard work), NYCe (great contributions), WendyWilliams ( for passionate opinions) seanchai( for the "world class" webpages and "smart-ass" responses), MEGA (HUMMM...for his passion, brutal honesty, and for making this forum much more interesting), Caleigh (for her pride), Vicky V(for sticking up for her friends and her intelligence), J (always an opinon), phungu2 (interesting thoughts), hillbilly (typical NYC "balls") , magic9inch,Felicia Katt ( a true friend to her friends),Danielle Foxxx ( for being loyal, sexy,incredibly smart and funny), flabbybody (always an opinion LOL) , phungu2 (interesting tastes..probably a cool dude), flabbybody ( a true adminer), ONEWORLD , and all the rest !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

I have been enjoying this board since the summer but don`t contribute much :cry: , that will change in the new year, I promise !!!

God Bless all of you...

TominNYC
12-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks Mega..I`m glad your getting over shyness...LOL..Merry Christmas Dude

WendyWilliams
12-26-2004, 02:11 AM
Aww thank you and Merry Xmas and I hope Santa was good to you, Im still waiting on him :::SIGH:: So if any guy wants to dress up as Santa with only a jock strap on underneath and knock on my door, IM HOME.

Happy Holidays
Wendy

ttmanofsteel1
12-26-2004, 02:25 AM
yea dude mery xmas to all.........and dammit wendy i thought the plan was for u to jump out of my stocking dressed in nothing but a red bow LMAO........or that goes for any of the many beautiful girls out there!!!!