PDA

View Full Version : Flirting partners

canihavu
04-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Can you deal with your partner flirting with others of the oppisite sex? What are your veiws on it? Do you flirt when in a relationship with any others?
_______

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Can you deal with your partner flirting with others of the oppisite sex? What are your veiws on it? Do you flirt when in a relationship with any others?
_______

Yes, I encourage this behaviour

Flirting is great--I'm with a sexy woman, I want her to filrt. I mean, she's with me. (Specially if I know she's wearing no knickers-- that just cracks me up, my girl winding up some guy like that.)

And I flirt all the time myself, I love it. It's one of the things that makes life worth living, no way am I going to stop.

hondarobot
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Interesting subject, canihavu. This is one of the reasons, I believe, that I've never really made it long (or even medium) term in a serious relationship before. I have a tendency to flirt by default with attractive women. I don't try to do this, it just happens.

On the other hand, if I'm dating/hooking up with a girl, and she flirts with a guy, I have a history of flipping out. Why? I don't know. Things don't balance out in this particular equation, obviously.

I suppose the answer is: people have a tendency to flirt with attractive members of the opposite sex. In a trusting relationship, it shouldn't get either person upset.

But then again, flirting just to get your partner pissed off is wrong as well. It all depends on the context.

trish
04-15-2007, 07:12 PM
i have to admit, i get a little jealous when my man has a roving eye, or flirts with another girl. but on the other hand, i have a roving eye myself, and i LOVE to flirt. i agree, flirting is one life's spices. if you expect to be trusted you have to extend that trust to others as well...especially your lover. so yeah...i let my man flirt...and when i catch him at it...i give him the best romping sex he ever dreamed was possible.

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 07:23 PM
i have to admit, i get a little jealous when my man has a roving eye, or flirts with another girl. but on the other hand, i have a roving eye myself, and i LOVE to flirt. i agree, flirting is one life's spices. if you expect to be trusted you have to extend that trust to others as well...especially your lover. so yeah...i let my man flirt...and when i catch him at it...i give him the best romping sex he ever dreamed was possible.

It's nice to be understood, especially by someone as sexy as you!

How's life with you anyway?

trish
04-15-2007, 09:41 PM
are you flirting with me? :wink: :wink:

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 09:46 PM

Gosh whatever makes you think that? (winks back) I was just wondering where you were the other day and hey, look, here you are. :D :D

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
......And my that is a provocative little picture, Trish. :wink:

TGL
04-15-2007, 09:51 PM

Well, if he isn't, I volounteer, lol :D

Fox
04-15-2007, 10:02 PM
I can't say I wouldn't be a little jealous if my girl were flirting with a guy, but if I'm taking care of business in the relationship, then I've got nothing to worry about. She ain't going nowhere. ;)

Plus, it's fun. I was just flirting with a girl yesterday walking down my block as I was watering my lawn.