PDA

View Full Version : if you going to talk to or date a ts

soulRipp
04-15-2007, 06:02 AM
please get a good looking ts pic, am tired of people showing trash and saying they look good or they are nice or sexy. It's just like gg not all are created equal so the nest time i see a ugly ts am going ot tell you am orry if people get mad but some of this people need jesus

Jericho
04-15-2007, 10:21 AM
please get a good looking ts pic, am tired of people showing trash and saying they look good or they are nice or sexy. It's just like gg not all are created equal so the nest time i see a ugly ts am going ot tell you am orry if people get mad but some of this people need jesus

It looks like English, but.....

DJ_Asia
04-15-2007, 10:42 AM

Not sure.maybe youre right.

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 12:12 PM

It is a very slight dislocation between realities.

insert_namehere
04-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Friends don't let friends post drunk.

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 01:42 PM

rofl

peggygee
04-15-2007, 09:02 PM

:lol:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/smiley_handsclap1.gif