PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

MilkMan00
04-14-2007, 07:03 AM
I heard that Alexis was finishing up her sex change is there any truth to this?

ottorocket
04-14-2007, 07:21 AM

It all depends on where you heard this huh?

MilkMan00
04-14-2007, 07:28 AM

It was from a comment on a review site... I don't know how reliable that was but it got me worried a tad.

ottorocket
04-14-2007, 07:30 AM

It was from a comment on a review site... I don't know how reliable that was but it got me worried a tad.

WHy would it worry you?

MacShreach
04-14-2007, 10:33 AM
WHy would it worry you?

Quite, if it's true then it's the fulfilment of a girl's dream and she should be congratulated and supported, not made to feel she's worth less without a dick....Oh wait a minute, that's what some guys do to ALL women, my bad.... :banghead

ottorocket
04-14-2007, 07:30 PM
WHy would it worry you?

Quite, if it's true then it's the fulfilment of a girl's dream and she should be congratulated and supported, not made to feel she's worth less without a dick....Oh wait a minute, that's what some guys do to ALL women, my bad.... :banghead
:rock2 :claps :claps

MrsKellyPierce
04-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Awe yay for her if she is.

scroller
04-14-2007, 07:50 PM
I'll defend OP. You tell me that Mickey Mantle (or pick your favorite sports star) is going to retire from baseball and spend time with his family? I'm sad, because I'll miss seeing his performances -- even if it's the right choice for him.

Same thing when a favorite retires as a HungAngel performer. I won't see them anymore, and I miss them.

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 03:11 AM
Same thing when a favorite retires as a HungAngel performer. I won't see them anymore, and I miss them.

Well we have several post-op transwomen here, so why would you imagine you wouldn't see your "favorite" again? Unless of course she's totally turned off by all the negativity surrounding her SRS......

scroller
04-15-2007, 09:24 PM
Well we have several post-op transwomen here, so why would you imagine you wouldn't see your "favorite" again?

Because, as I said, she's not performing as a HungAngel. Seeing Mickey Mantle on vacation is not the same thing as seeing him swing the bat in the championship. Similarly, going to Gawker.com today and seeing that Claire Danes was at 189 Christie Street is not the same as having new episodes of My So Called Life, if that was your favorite show. As a fan, it's the show that you watched and that you miss.

MacShreach
04-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Well we have several post-op transwomen here, so why would you imagine you wouldn't see your "favorite" again?

Because, as I said, she's not performing as a HungAngel. Seeing Mickey Mantle on vacation is not the same thing as seeing him swing the bat in the championship. Similarly, going to Gawker.com today and seeing that Claire Danes was at 189 Christie Street is not the same as having new episodes of My So Called Life, if that was your favorite show. As a fan, it's the show that you watched and that you miss.

Okay, so you're saying a formerly-Hung-Angel doesn't merit the same adulation as a currently-Hung-Angel.

I'm saying it's the same person and that's what counts.

scroller
04-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Okay, so you're saying a formerly-Hung-Angel doesn't merit the same adulation as a currently-Hung-Angel.

I'm saying that it's legitimate to miss the performance of someone no longer performing in the venue they are best known for.