PDA

View Full Version : What makes a successful thread/topic?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-13-2007, 07:51 AM
I dont think this was asked/discussed before.

What in your personal view makes a successful thread/topic?

a. The number of replies

b. The number of views

c. The importance/relevance of a topic

d. The author of a thread/topic

e. A few combinations of the above

Inputs please..:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
04-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Easy: "D"

Mac_Hine
04-13-2007, 07:54 AM
My presence.

Mac_Hine
04-13-2007, 07:55 AM
You're welcome.

DJ_Asia
04-13-2007, 07:59 AM
it would depend upon what audience you are trying to reach,and what the subject matter is.

Look at the Imus thread,over 200 responses but only a few thousand views.Why? cuz theres no cock pix.

Post some cock pix and you get a ton of hits and perhaps a few strokers saying "I wanna suck that" to me that isnt as a succesful thread as one where opinions are exchanged where most of the posters(stressing MOST) behave maturely and dont resort to name calling.

BTW Haru is it you that I see w/ Kristen Kyle in her Yahoo IM pic?

peggygee
04-13-2007, 08:05 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/popcorn.jpg

Realgirls4me
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
it would depend upon what audience you are trying to reach,and what the subject matter is.

Look at the Imus thread,over 200 responses but only a few thousand views.Why? cuz theres no cock pix.

Post some cock pix and you get a ton of hits and perhaps a few strokers saying "I wanna suck that" to me that isnt as a succesful thread as one where opinions are exchanged where most of the posters(stressing MOST) behave maturely and dont resort to name calling.

With me, I have had pretty good success at determining or dismissing the "quality" of the thread by simply seeing who posted it. PeggyGee for example, offers some very thought provoking and intelligent insight to the world of a post-op, as do others on other issues, etc.; whereas some posters in here are all about the cock, or some other silly recurring theme. It gets boring or old, in other words.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-13-2007, 08:13 AM

That's true DJ_Asia. I guess it depends on the demographics. And pretty much threads/topics with pics gets viewed more and possibly replied. LOL

Kristen Kyle? Nope DJ..I dont even know who she is! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Phat
04-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Easy: "D"

Fox
04-13-2007, 09:01 AM
To me, a "successful" (relative term, methinks) thread is one that draws people in to contribute, be it a cock thread or a discussion-based thread.

TGL
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
I think we have a few persons on the board, that always draws attention to them selves, and their topics get popular no matter what. Kelly Shore and Hara are two of those. I feel the same really. If I see a topic that at first doesn't really appeal to me, I look at the author and if the author is one of the "celebrities" of HA, there's always something fun in it :)
I also think people are right about cock-threads getting more popular, but that can't be a surprise?? I mean, I would guess most people got here to see cock in the first place and that's why they are here mainly. Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I sure didn't sign up here to have deep political discussion and I doubt that many other did.
I don't have a problem with such discussions comming up and I also enjoy that we can have - reasonably - objective and proper discussion here, but I can understand why the "cock-threads" gets more popular, as that is what we like to see.

wendy48088
04-13-2007, 09:42 AM
* Deleted *

wombat33
04-13-2007, 02:24 PM
I dont think this was asked/discussed before.

a. The number of replies

b. The number of views

e. A few combinations of the above

Inputs please..:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Let's see:

A HUGE cock in a dress

Hate among members

Asking some one's opinion. LOL

Well, that makes long threads anyway.

But to me a successful thread is any posted where a person who posts finds an answer, advice, support, and ultimately, a hook up with a stunning t-girl such as yourself.

Ecstatic
04-13-2007, 03:39 PM
e. All of the above, but in this order:

c, d, a, b

I'd also add e (and change e to f): who replies to a thread. That's often when the dialogue gets really interesting, as I know the participants and can anticipate the quality of the discussion.

Quinn
04-13-2007, 05:02 PM
For me it's "D." I definitely key in on who posts the thread. Some people are really funny, others might be insightful or deep, while some are just interesting or off the wall. It's all about the poster.

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-13-2007, 09:44 PM
But to me a successful thread is any posted where a person who posts finds an answer, advice, support, and ultimately, a hook up with a stunning t-girl such as yourself.

That's a good point wombat33. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
04-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Well, those that know me are aware that I'm all about the cock. :roll:

That said, there is only so far you can go in a thread of biggest, hardest, longest, smallest, cutest, meanest, most cream-filled before the conversation peters out (Heh...I said 'peters'... :lol: ) and you have to move on.

Being a hermit of sorts, I have limited social interaction, so it is inevitable that I would seek out and frequent any online medium that would entertain, enlighten, and intrigue me (Not necessarily in that order). So, it was only natural that I would stuimble upon HA. :lol:

If, in my forays to the 'locker room', I find gorgeous babes with 'extras', like-minded gurls/girls and gents, and conversations that run the gamut from "Did you really get your mouth on that pipe?" to "I never knew someone that owned a hearse!", then I get bonus points. :)

My vote would be first by subject, then by relevance/intelligence, and then by who started or has responded to the original post.

Hook me.

Intrigue me.

Encourage me.

And that, my friends, is how I post to the forums. Take notes. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-13-2007, 11:15 PM
LOL@B1 ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

skyler
04-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Well, those that know me are aware that I'm all about the cock. :roll:

That said, there is only so far you can go in a thread of biggest, hardest, longest, smallest, cutest, meanest, most cream-filled before the conversation peters out (Heh...I said 'peters'... :lol: ) and you have to move on.

Being a hermit of sorts, I have limited social interaction, so it is inevitable that I would seek out and frequent any online medium that would entertain, enlighten, and intrigue me (Not necessarily in that order). So, it was only natural that I would stuimble upon HA. :lol:

If, in my forays to the 'locker room', I find gorgeous babes with 'extras', like-minded gurls/girls and gents, and conversations that run the gamut from "Did you really get your mouth on that pipe?" to "I never knew someone that owned a hearse!", then I get bonus points. :)

My vote would be first by subject, then by relevance/intelligence, and then by who started or has responded to the original post.

Hook me.

Intrigue me.

Encourage me.

And that, my friends, is how I post to the forums. Take notes. :wink:

lol indeed 8)

Kriss
04-14-2007, 02:45 AM
a. The number of replies
b. The number of views

Definately not A or B unless there is zero views and zero replies and the title is something like "buy penis pills cheap"
Mostly C (title) but D (author) is a big pull for me also. I tend to check the last poster in a thread, if it is EZED i will look at even the most pointless topics just to see his (usually) humerous response! muah darling!!!

BeardedOne
04-14-2007, 04:23 AM
I tend to check the last poster in a thread, if it is EZED i will look at even the most pointless topics just to see his (usually) humerous response!

Yah, he's a draw, as are Ecstatic, Seanchai, DJAsia, Alannah, PeggyGee and many more. If the cool people are at the party, the party's cool.

(And Hara, of course, gotta tip my hat to the OP :wink: )

ezed
04-14-2007, 05:09 AM
Awwwwwh Shucks Guys, you're giving me a boner. I won't be able to get my head thru my fly!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-14-2007, 06:43 AM
T.Y. B1. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-20-2007, 11:22 AM
a thread where I dont post in or which I didnt start has all what it takes to be sucessfull.

ooops, sorry to ruin that one HTG :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-20-2007, 07:01 PM
a thread where I dont post in or which I didnt start has all what it takes to be sucessfull.

ooops, sorry to ruin that one HTG :roll:

Lmao :lol: ..Funny!

~Kisses.

HTG

biguy4tvtscd
09-20-2007, 07:59 PM

My answer is in 2 parts...

Part 1) None of the given choices

Part 2) A successful thread/topic is one that does not devolve into 2 (or more) HA members ragging the fuck out of each other and posting stupid pictures to aid in the ragging. (Not nekkid girl pics, those usually make for a very successful thread)