PDA

View Full Version : Indian T Girls

stewmac
04-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Are there any Indian T Girls around the net ? Just a fantasy of mine think Indians look hot ...feel free to post pics if u have any :D

cp3rb25
04-13-2007, 04:02 AM
use the search function
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8586

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7674

PrincessaGianna
04-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Are there any Indian T Girls around the net ? Just a fantasy of mine think Indians look hot ...feel free to post pics if u have any :D

IF you are speaking of India there's a whole group of them that live, work, worship and pretyt much do everything together called the Hijra. They are not transsexual in the American sense but more of a third gender. They are often fully castrated at 13 to mark their entrance with rituals and to give them their "female powers", they have a guru in each house with others living with them. You can study it online.

BlackDaVinci
04-13-2007, 05:10 PM
I believe the Indian T-girls are called "hijira"; there's a really interesting movie featuring them out IF you can find it...They ARE valued for their mystical powers, (Gee...I think ALL TS/TG girls should be!!!), and yes, some, (the, ah, sought-after ones), ARE castrated in early youth. Among the, ah, somewhat more twisted quarters there are rumors/tales/offers/etc. of the same and ones from the anarchic regious of Africa being made and existing...castrated at 11 or so before puberty even starts and raised as girls....

TJT
04-13-2007, 09:46 PM
The National Geographic Channel runs a show on the Hijira from time to time. They also have a program that featured transsexual shamans in Burma.

If you dig around there are some interesting accounts of clan wars being fought in Morocco and Algeria over "dancing boys" until the early 20th century.

DaVinci,Sir Richard Burton,(the explorer not the actor),wrote about the castrations you're speaking of in slave markets in the Sudan and Eritrea in the mid-19th Century. The children were sold into sexual slavery in the Middle East.

As that trading of East African youth as slaves,both sexual and chattel,still exists underground in the Persian Gulf and Arabian Penisula,it wouldn't surprise me if the castrations are still going on?

Burton estimated the survival rate from the operation was roughly 30 percent in his time.

gay2girl
08-08-2017, 05:10 PM
As that trading of East African youth as slaves,both sexual and chattel,still exists underground in the Persian Gulf and Arabian Penisula,it wouldn't surprise me if the castrations are still going on?

Castrations still can happen in arab country as a punishment for homosexuality

tao1kiku
08-09-2017, 03:27 AM
Search for the thread Tandoori Spice here on HA