PDA

View Full Version : would you girls dance at a real t-girl strip club ?

freak
04-12-2007, 05:40 PM
How many of you girls would dance at a real t-girl strip club? The kind with topless dancing and lap dancing. Nude?

If you are interested e-mail theboulevardclub@aol.com ask for Brenda

Maybe a few of the girls that host the NY parties can work out something and have a few parties there to help get them started. A good way to make a few extra bucks too

lisaparadise
04-12-2007, 07:19 PM
How many of you girls would dance at a real t-girl strip club? The kind with topless dancing and lap dancing. Nude?

If you are interested e-mail theboulevardclub@aol.com ask for Brenda

Maybe a few of the girls that host the NY parties can work out something and have a few parties there to help get them started. A good way to make a few extra bucks too i am a real shemale stripper near toronto and i have been to alot of strip joints so there are no differences.ive been stripping for a year now i climb the pole and put on a great show as most clients watching will tell you they seem to think im the feature dancer witch is funny cause im a prime example that white chicks cant dance lol but ya i take everything off on stage as well as private dances in the vip lounge.

freak
04-12-2007, 08:17 PM
I would love to see you dance, your photos are great. What goes on in the VIP LOL

The guys in Toronto are lucky

Vikki
04-13-2007, 01:06 AM
Lisa is the best..everyone should see this talented lady in action!