PDA

View Full Version : FOR THE GUYS : Are you HAN SOLO or LUKE SKYWALKER?

Kriss
04-12-2007, 05:04 PM
The BIG question

I have come to the painful realisation that however much I try to be Han Solo , dangerous, exiting, the rebel, the pirate, the maverick, I always seem to end up being Luke f*ck!ng skywalker, dependable, understanding, the shoulder to cry on, the "nice" guy, the 'bigger brother' role and it SUCKS! Even jabba the hut gets more action than luke.

Does anyone else feel this way or are you all captains of your millenium falcon, knee deep in hot alien space bitches?

Quinn
04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Nah, I'm more Darth Vader -- which is a fuck of a lot better than being Yoda because you actually get some at some point. Oh, and the not being a small green muppet part helps too.

-Quinn

Kriss
04-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Nah, I'm more Darth Vader --

funny tyhat, i always saw you more as a wise, kindly old BEN KENOBI kind of figure

hwbs
04-12-2007, 06:27 PM
fuck that... Lando....wheres my Colt 45 :lol:

Quinn
04-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Nah, I'm more Darth Vader --

funny tyhat, i always saw you more as a wise, kindly old BEN KENOBI kind of figure

So long as I don't have to be a little green muppet, that's the important part. Being Jabba wouldn't be particularly optimal either. Muppet bastards!!!!!

-Quinn

deke
04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I gotta say more Han Solo-ish, but probably closer to Wedge: always there but not the leader. :-)

blckhaze
04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
fuck that... Lando....wheres my Colt 45 :lol:

DAMN RIGHT

Fox
04-12-2007, 09:35 PM
I think I'm Luke with Han Solo-like tendencies. The nice, dependable and understanding guy who was cool and occassionally got the girl if the moon phase, temperature and wind speed was just right...

rvince
04-13-2007, 01:05 AM
The BIGI always seem to end up being Luke f*ck!ng skywalker, dependable, understanding, the shoulder to cry on, the "nice" guy, the 'bigger brother' role and it SUCKS! Even jabba the hut gets more action than luke.

Been there done that :wink:

Bad news is that under ~30yo women will only treat you like a looser only good enough to lend your shoulder every once in a while to listen to them complain about their last BF who cheated/stole her money/fucked her best friend/lied/whatever.

Good news if that if you like mature (30-35+ yo) women, you'll be very sucessful with them as they grow tired of "tough guys" and realize "nice guys" aren't all that bad after all. 8)

Azanti
04-13-2007, 01:19 AM
BOBA FETT - 'Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold...'

dj69
04-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Han Solo but i dnt want to bragg!

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
04-13-2007, 04:26 AM
As fate would have it;I'm definetaly more like Luke,which is better than being Christian Haydansen.His acting totally sucked.I could have played a better Anakin Skywalker without even reading the script or maybe even the Emperor. He had the most catchiest dialog. Anyway,I'm happy with the way I am and the Force will be with me...always.

ezed
04-13-2007, 06:00 AM
I'm an Ewok! The girls loved to cuddle me, throw me in the air and giggle when I walk funny after being with them.

werwt22
04-13-2007, 06:49 PM
I picked Hans cuz he's more down to Earth than Luke Skywalker but I'd like to think of myself as a combination of Darth Vader and the Emperor. Commanding Presence, Force to be reckoned with, laid back, calm cool and collective, Iron fisted, but open to sympathy and change. Of course without being as ugly as either of the 2 LOL.

Aragon21
04-13-2007, 07:01 PM
I am Luke Skywalker not because "that bitch Princess Leah never returns my calls"...she is my sister afterall. But because I am not Han Solo.

The girls don't fall in my lap anymore. Mostly because I don't let them. Han was ga-ga on Leah but except for her he was a d!ck. Oh don't misinterpret...he was the man!, just not the man I want to be.

DJ_Asia
04-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Im Mace Windu cuz he carries a wallet that says "BAD MOTHERFUCKER" on it...

jedimaster
04-13-2007, 07:38 PM
I answered number three
haha! :D

even tho, really, i would be like a Luke with a little bit of Han, depending on the girl i want to put my lightsaber in.

Kriss
04-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I am Luke Skywalker not because "that bitch Princess Leah never returns my calls"...she is my sister afterall.

Erm, yeah , I kinda hoped to 'gloss over' the whole 'implied incest' thing , that is a serious flaw in my metaphor , i just think the archetypes are interesting, the HERO, SAVIOUR, MAIN MAN (LUKE ) GETS THE GLORY but the BAD BOY, PIRATE, PLAYA (han solo) always gets the punani! What a perpetually perplexing paradox!!! Quite impressed that people have resisted the tempation of "HAND SOLO" or "SKY WANKER" jokes. guess no one is that immature :shrug