PDA

View Full Version : Miami to have a shemale strip club!!!!!!!

freak
04-11-2007, 11:58 PM
The old adult theater on Biscayne Blvd is changing again, it was a black strip club, then a gay club, back to an adult theater, well it is now going to be a gay strip club but will have a few shemale nights. They are looking for dancers now, here is there e-mail address theboulevardclub@aol.com, I seen there ad on Craigslist and they are looking for all entertainers. I e-mailed them and asked if they were going to have a t-girl night with lap dancing and stripping and they said they are but they haven't found any girls yet but they just started to look. I hope it works out for them, now girls will have a place that isn't a tired old lip sync club.

again there e-mail is theboulevardclub@aol.com send them a e-mail and get to work! :shock:

jefferson1776
04-12-2007, 09:20 AM
As a resident of Miami,

thanks 4 da info!

Ratbutt
04-12-2007, 10:00 AM
At last! Hope its good, I will drop some $$$ fo sho.

freak
04-12-2007, 05:19 PM
As a resident of Miami,

thanks 4 da info!

Lauderdale, about 30 minutes from there with no traffic, but there is always traffic on 95 even at 3am.

Hope they do a good job

pointblack
12-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Did this ever happen?!!!!!!!

sunairco
12-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Who in their right mind would want to drive into that area at night.

the jesse
12-10-2010, 04:05 AM
if i lived in miami id do it but a bit far from san diego lol

pointblack
12-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Not a bad area. Just think black... Until the cops come then do thing the white way. Sorry right way.

NatashaLover
12-10-2010, 05:04 AM
what happened to this place? did they finally made it? maybe I can get a job there doing lap danncing. :)

Natalie<3
12-10-2010, 05:42 AM
i wish i could do this but im far away =/

Los Angeles resident
12-10-2010, 05:53 AM
I wish L.A. had a shemale strip club. I used to go to the downstairs part of Show World in the late 80s/early 90s when I used to live in New York.

laoda8
12-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Is that the one in front of wendy's.

Star Angel 86
12-10-2010, 07:24 PM
what happened to this place? did they finally made it? maybe I can get a job there doing lap danncing. :)

Natasha :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :cheers: favorite lass of mine that would just give me one more very good reason for me to want relocate to Florida.After all the Winters here suck.

diablito
12-11-2010, 02:03 AM
Is that the one in front of wendy's.

Yes...

its the oldest "street walker" area of miami... that and drive by shootings... total shit area... city managers have been trying to clean it up for decades with no avail!!!

laoda8
12-11-2010, 02:15 AM
yeah, fuck that shit. But I've been there countless times to the gamestop, wendy's taco bell etc. Most I saw was an idiot who ran into the light post.

south ov da border
12-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Yea that whole 79th street area had all you can buy, whatever you wanted. It's getting a little better now...

PEPE3Z
12-11-2010, 10:16 AM
what is the night ?

sunairco
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I actually can remember when the area around 79th street was a nice area. By the end of the 60's the place turned into a zoo. Used to be something in the late 70's to take a drive through the area on a late weekend night and see the freak show. I wouldn't venture into that area with an armored car nowadays after dark.

perrorojo
12-11-2010, 07:09 PM
There is a place like that in ft lauderdale in a decent area.
There used to be one in new orleans

There's lots of tv strip clubs in the mexican border towns

serial138
12-12-2010, 04:09 PM

Maybe we should start one out here in vegas...

That's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it.

livepersona
12-12-2010, 08:39 PM
if i lived in miami id do it but a bit far from san diego lol

I wish they had anything in San Diego.

nonnonnon
12-12-2010, 09:49 PM
this is relevant to my interests

bridgetbbyxo
12-12-2010, 11:42 PM
i posted this on another forum.. seems kinda relevant to the topic.. just my 2cents.

"Here in San Antonio Rick's Cabaret kinda tried this it was called "Encounters Club", not specifically a ts club tho, they boasted male and female dancers together targeting the LGBT community. I worked there as a waitress and eventually became the first TS dancer there. After I started to dance other TS came, some not as passable which obviously did not fare so well. I remember I faired pretty well because I did my own advertising and the club had a lot of men that would come in and ask if they had any ts dancers. Sometimes I would be so backed up with customers the other men, women, and ts would try to "steal" these guys while they were waiting for me to get done with my current dance but they didn’t want anything but me , so I personally have no doubt in my mind that passablility is a major factor. I mean if there was more girls like me I’m sure the club could have did so well. Eventually the club started to meet its demise when Rick's got new management and the Rick’s did not support the club at all so he pulled advertising for the club. Also the location of the club was not very good, this location was the scene of clubs constantly closing then reopening and a very shady area which probably deterred a lot of the higher end customers. After the club died started to dance at ricks for sometime, but the girls there knew me from Encounters so they would be upset with a TS making a profit on the men, so they would tell the customers about me being TS while I was on stage, of course guys are fine with it when they are not being judged but when the girls were judging the guys about getting dances from me they refrained from it.
But anyways back to what I was saying...
I do think that a TS strip club can succeed if it has all the proper ingredients to success.
1. Finances (Strip clubs are extremely financially draining to open which is why most stripping franchises are successful)
2. Advertising (if no one knows then no one will come)
3. LOCATION (as I said above I can’t stress this enough... like Nurrisa one stated about papa joes, they had bourbon street so it was very convient for the tourist to stop by and get a dance)
4. Another important factor is the Quality and commodity of the TS working there. The customers are not gonna wanna get dances from "Lamar Joseph Odom and Larry Bird" lol. "

jordyd19
12-12-2010, 11:59 PM

I could imagine flying in and seeing banners for it at the airport! how hot would that be?

NatashaLover
12-13-2010, 12:15 PM

Yeah we should, that way I don't have to move from here for a while.

livepersona
12-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah we should, that way I don't have to move from here for a while.

I'm very surprised that there is not one in Vegas. I thought I heard the LVL was like a strip club at one time and caused a stir with local enforcement. I'm sure Tranny strip clubs are not around due to politics more than anything else.

serial138
12-20-2010, 03:25 PM
You're probably right Livepersona, Metro can be a bunch of asses. I see if every day at work when I walk past Rockhouse in front of the IP, it doesn't take 6 squads and 12 officers slamming a kids face off the pavement to handle underage kids.

And what do you mean move Natasha? Where would you go?

You'll have to be the house mom by the way. I'm far too blunt to try to handle the women. I can handle the bar easily though, its what I'm doing now.

pointblack
01-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Hey Miami guys! You could have told me this damn club was closed.
It had a sign that say something like guess what coming next?

Does anyone know what is going there in that spot?