PDA

View Full Version : what do you think? Is it me?

suckseed
04-11-2007, 08:20 AM
...new avatar. doggie was played.

Jericho
04-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Smoking will stunt your growth! 8)

LG
04-11-2007, 09:40 AM

I loved the little doggie.

Strange thing how, when you've not seen someone's face, you tend to associate them with your avatar. The mental image of the cute little dog was just too strong. How am I going to get used to a smoking meat and two veg?

Suckseed? Is that you? I hardly recognise you.

:D

wendy48088
04-11-2007, 09:51 AM
* Deleted *

MacShreach
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Well it made me laugh. The resemblance to Popeye is uncanny.

Balcanoid
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
first U post some finger accident - now this...
Where`s the World going? ...Or you feeling bored lately?

ILuvGurls
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Another stupid penis pic. The Doggie was still better...

:banghead :why :banghead

ditto

Kriss
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
what would make u think guys on here would wanna see that gross little set of hairy balls every time u post?

HEY, it's better than the drivel he writes..............

And defend it, preferably using high-flown academic rhetoric.

DON'T tempt me!!!

I can't defend ant avatars here BUT i will use it as a an excuse to snipe at MALE posters that PERSISTENTLY use IMAGES of SEXY girls AS their AVATAR!!! WHY ?? IT JUST BEGGERS BELIEF. if guys want to stay anonamous that's fine but why confuse us with a girl's pic for avatar? OF COURSE I EXCLUDE JWBL and BUCKSTRAP's BOOTYLICIOUS BUTT-FEST avatars as NO GIRL would post such a pic of themselves and they often update the pics. WHAT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IS THE ANMOUNT OF GUYS that use a pic of the lovely Jennifer Paris!!!????!! Thankfully sneering, smarmy psued 'silvester' has changed avatar as IT'S regular moronic posings were starting to turn me against Ms Paris, I was starting to associate her beautiful visage with the blind rage I feel with every smug, posturing, masturbatory post (OF 'silvester's). O.K , SO thats SORTED NOW. but then there IS young mr 'eze' who is also using(abusing) Jennifer's pic as an avatar???!!!! (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE MIGHTY EZED :rock2 ).
ON top of all thgis Ms Paris herself currently has NO AVATAR PIC!!!!???? DESPITE offers to resize AND advice on where to re-host the pic from.
Some avatars don't show when veiwed on my PC. Not sure why, but some peoples avatars i only see when veiwing Hung A ngels on a DIfferEnT computer. Probably something to do with 'cookies' opr firewalls o0r siomesuchj

EDITED__ AND___UPDATED_____ WOW I MISSED SOME GREAT THREADS

so now i see the whole "chose a pic " thread that i missed, assumed it was ther OLD "help me chosse a ereos pic thread" bumped up, blatant self-promotion AND WHY NOT? Great pics.

Jus seen thae "should kriss be burnt alive thread", feel bad for ranting about 'sil' now after seh's gone and dedicated a whole topic to me ,(but it would be cowardly to delete the comments now) I feel kinda vindicated now, like it's all been worth while, anyawauy, back tro the .....

first U post some finger accident - now this...
Where`s the World going? ...Or you feeling bored lately?

ER, the 'finger accident' WHICH WAS POSTED BY SUCKSEED was a wind up fool (BY SUCKSEED NOT ME SO IS THAT CLEAR!!!!????!!!). I was a little shocked at how many posters seemed to believe that your fingers are hollow and moulded from plastic :? :smh :screwy

wendy48088
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM
* Deleted *

Eklipse
04-11-2007, 08:09 PM
HA HA HA, VERY FUNNY!

Kriss
04-11-2007, 08:29 PM
You are making fun of those people here who were concerned for you ???

Most good people are reasonably trusting. They tend to believe what you tell them. Why would you lie? (well, except if it's April 1st, then just about anything out of the ordinary gets taken as a possible prank).

But when you pull "jokes" like that, you get put into the "ignore" category.

SORRY WENDY BUT WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU TALKING TO?

SOMETIMES YOU POST SOME REALLY INTELLIGENT STUFF, OTHER TIMES I REALLY WORRY ABOUT YOU WENDY. :screwy FUNNY THAT YOU MENTION APRIL 1ST AS YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEW THAT ACTUALLY FELL FOR VICKI (bart simpson) RICHTER's PRANK.

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND AT ALL. NO-ONE WAS "CONCERNED" FOR ME. THE THREAD WITH THE FINGER PICTURES WAS IN FACT POSTED BY SUCKSEED AND NOT ME. I NEVER EVEN POSTED IN THE THREAD AS I FOUND THAT JOKE A BIT SICK MYSELF BUT REALISED IT WAS CRAP STRAIGHT AWAY, HE PROBABLY GOT THE PIC FROM A MUSICIANS FORUM(possibly posted by a guitarist? it looks like the kind of pic a guitarist would find amusing) AS I KNOW SUCKSEED IS A PIANIST.
I DIDN'T POST THE FINGER PICTURE JOKE O.K.? SO IT IS FINE FOR ME TO MOCK THOSE THAT DIDN'T GET THE JOKE AS I DID NOT POST IT AND THEREFORE RECIEVED NONE OF THE CONCERN YOU WRITE ABOUT, GO BACK AND RE-READ THE THREAD AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE FINGER JOKE THREAD WAS REFERRED TO BY (i really cant be bothered to go back and see who) AND I MERELY CONTINUED THIS REFERENCE TO SUCKSEED'S SLIGHTLY OFF-COLOUR HUMOUR

YOURS (in)SINCERLY

BASIL FAWLTY

:shrug

ps. please don't track me down and kill me with your machine guns

MacShreach
04-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Ma fuckin heid hurts nou.

Kriss
04-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Ma fuckin heid hurts nou.

que?

ezed
04-12-2007, 05:42 AM
I gave you my reaction on another thread.

wendy48088
04-12-2007, 08:38 AM
* Deleted *

Kriss
04-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Sorry to be such an uptight arsehole Wendy but I have a real hang up about being misunderstood and misinterpreted and I guess I have some issues with being confused with any other fucker on here.

So you are making fun of those people on here who were concerned for another person who they thought was telling the truth about some weird finger blister / infection problem???.

YUP. DAMN IDIOTS. I might start a thread titled "The earth is flat" or "America starts all out global nuclear war!!!" , oh wait, that last one is actually likely to happen any day now. :( :shrug

suckseed
04-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Just read what this thread turned into....okay......

Still searching...this one may just be a placeholder, but, made me laugh.

MacShreach
04-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Just read what this thread turned into....okay......

Still searching...this one may just be a placeholder, but, made me laugh.

Okay, gotcha.

werwt22
04-13-2007, 11:00 PM
What the hell is that insurance commercial? .................It's teh duck from Afflack LMAO

peggygee
04-14-2007, 01:20 AM
I miss the dog.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Rover.gif

crayons
04-14-2007, 01:26 AM

I like this one. Your right- the dog was played out.