PDA

View Full Version : I give you a ton of credit

alwaysforyou
04-10-2007, 03:37 AM
I have to give all the girls who are or have fully transitioned a great amount of credit. I could only imagine the bull shit you had to put up with as well as all the judgements people pass on you. My hat is off to you ladies.

MrsKellyPierce
04-10-2007, 03:45 AM
It's life the ones who don't transition are the ones I believe have it harder. They have inner self hate and desire to be something they force themselves not to be.

backthen
04-10-2007, 03:57 AM
i can tell instantly that your kissing ass, so you can get some ass

alwaysforyou
04-10-2007, 04:07 AM
don't have to kiss ass or pay to get it.....I am already attractive and appealing to women. No I am not conceited I am confident.

mustang
04-10-2007, 04:15 AM
don't have to kiss ass or pay to get it.....I am already attractive and appealing to women. No I am not conceited I am confident. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

backthen
04-10-2007, 04:38 AM
don't have to kiss ass or pay to get it.....I am already attractive and appealing to women. No I am not conceited I am confident.

wow i bet you have to fight the women off

BlackAdder
04-10-2007, 05:26 AM
I know i do...just the facts..

MrsKellyPierce
04-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Kelly, just kissing your ass, your avatar looks cute 8) ha ha thanks Silvester

ezed
04-10-2007, 06:31 AM

LOL, LOL, LOL, so why are you here? Doing a doctoral thesis? I think he's a homo! Or he's under 18.

Legend
04-10-2007, 06:43 AM
You made a thread entitled "This is a beautiful woman named Jennifer Justice "to kiss jen's ass but it didn't work.

alwaysforyou
04-11-2007, 03:00 AM
Everybody has an opinion and you know what your entitled to it. But after reading some of the other posts about the girls on this site trying to find jobs and how they are discrimated against. It makes me realize how easy I have it compared to other people. Many of you guys have no decency and respect for anyone on this board. Not kissing ass just saying how it is.

dgtlmstry
04-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Everybody has an opinion and you know what your entitled to it. But after reading some of the other posts about the girls on this site trying to find jobs and how they are discrimated against. It makes me realize how easy I have it compared to other people. Many of you guys have no decency and respect for anyone on this board. Not kissing ass just saying how it is.

:crap

Are you serious? This is a web site man, most of the people are putting on a show as it is. The rest of us are just screwed up beyond help :)
Don't worry yourself so much, the girls can take care of themselves...and you wont get some ass by posting that sentimental b/s

Cheers!