PDA

View Full Version : Should Kriss be set alight???

Willie Escalade
04-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I agree 100 percent.

ezed
04-10-2007, 05:23 AM
I think he should be

I disagree!

mikejones
04-10-2007, 03:01 PM
No, Kriss is a cool guy. His problem is that his posts are longwinded and more "stream of consciousness" than coherent. If he was able to get his point across in two or three sentences I think more people would actually read his posts in greater detail.

Quinn
04-10-2007, 03:19 PM
No, Kriss is a cool guy.

Cosign.

-Quinn

Jericho
04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
One of the good guys!

Coroner
04-10-2007, 03:42 PM
I agree to disagree

MacShreach
04-10-2007, 04:46 PM
No, unless it's so we can piss on him while he's burning!

J/k, Kriss is cool. Silvester, on the other hand.......Did you catch up with that li'l yellow bird yet?

Coroner
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM

J/k, Kriss is cool. Silvester, on the other hand.......Did you catch up with that li'l yellow bird yet?

itīs a bird trapped in a frogīs body

MacShreach
04-10-2007, 07:11 PM

itīs a bird trapped in a frogīs body

Bwaaahahaha! Good one.

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

suckseed
04-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I like Kriss, and unlike many of us (including me), actually has some experience being in a relationship with a female equipped with a tallywhacker, which is a term I think the ladies prefer.

Jericho
04-10-2007, 08:05 PM
someone's thinking...

MrsKellyPierce
04-10-2007, 08:08 PM
lol at Kriss being an Icon with the guys

peggygee
04-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Well if he does get put alight, we'll put out the fire. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/thumbsup.gif

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/firefighter.jpg

He's cool by me.

Respectful of transwomen, without that 'kissing
ass in the hopes that it'll get him some, way'.

chefmike
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Kriss is good people.

chefmike
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM
I think he should be

For what? Did he hurt your feelings, grasshopper? :roll: :cry:

Coroner
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
hey are you up for a fight, chef? :lol:

http://www.heinzratz.de/bilder/ratz1.jpg

specialk
04-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Kriss keeps this place on it's toes, along with a few others, so let it rip Kriss!

chefmike
04-11-2007, 02:33 AM

LMAO...that depends what day it is, my communist friend... :wink:

And just one more thing, Coroner...

I want you to promise to bury my ashes in Red Square, comrade Coroner... :lol:

And make sure that you bury me with some good Russian vodka, none of that trendy French swill...

chefmike
04-11-2007, 04:12 AM
Then perhaps you should have sent Kriss a PM...or maybe a dozen roses...perhaps some chocolates...your panties...whatever...

ezed
04-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Can anyone tell me why there is this Shit on Kriss thread? I like Kriss. And if you want to shit on Kriss you'll have to deal with me!

Realgirls4me
04-11-2007, 07:26 AM
No, Kriss is a cool guy. His problem is that his posts are longwinded and more "stream of consciousness" than coherent. If he was able to get his point across in two or three sentences I think more people would actually read his posts in greater detail.

If he would just break them up they would be a lot better to read and absorb. Big clumps that get too busy could be turning some off. It's a problem a few in here have.

Kriss
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
WOW AND DOUBLE FUCKING WOW! wHAT CAN I SAY? so MANY THANKS GUYs, REally APPRECIATE the support from so many cool board members :oops: , Of course It's all A BIG laugh to me and THANK YOU To 'sil' FOR the attention (all publicity is GOOD publicity). The fact that i pissed someone off enough to start a thread about me is great, make me think it was all worth while and i must be doing something right to get hate from the hateful.
To read so many supportive comments from the board members I most respect has really made my day :grouphug . this is like the best birthday present a guy could have

:shrug :claps
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

LOVE the new ' COBAIN' avatar 'sil' , actually I just had my hair cut like that, hopefully it won't lead to doing smack and blowing my brains out with a shotgun but you can hope..........

And remember, IF I was set alight, Y'all gather round and INHALE, I'm nearly 27% T.H.C. :mrgreen:

LG
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I actually like Kriss too. I think he's a nice guy with a pretty good sense of humour.

Night Rider
10-17-2007, 09:41 PM
that was funny readin over this and chefmike actually defending kriss. oh how their relationship has hit the rocks lol

chefmike
10-17-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm gone for over a week and the first thing I see is more krazykrisp threads...I was hoping the men with the butterfly nets would have scooped the batshit crazy bugger up by now...damn the luck!

Coroner
10-17-2007, 10:12 PM

LMAO...that depends what day it is, my communist friend... :wink:

And just one more thing, Coroner...

I want you to promise to bury my ashes in Red Square, comrade Coroner... :lol:

And make sure that you bury me with some good Russian vodka, none of that trendy French swill...

Thereīs one thing thatīs good about this thread. I forgot to reply to this post of yours, chef! I never get informed about replies because I forgot to set it up when I registered here.

You wonīt be buried with vodka but because vodka. :lol:

If I bury your ashes in Red Square, it will become the Reptillianīs food. :lol: ...... so, got any other ideas?

No, seriously, I donīt hate Kriss and I still wouldnīt want him to be banned but as mentioned before on another thread, the conspiracy crap is wasting our time and bringing us away from real problems. I personally am concerned because the Christian fundamentalist influence on American politics and education. One of the big problems is the so-called theory of Intelligent Design that they try to manifest in your education system across America. The Evolution theory was banned in Kansas 1999 and donīt forget Dover and Georgia! These Born-again idiots are the real fucking "Reptillians"!

El Nino
10-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Kriss is a messenger of unconventional wisdom and research. He's outside the box, and I say more power to him. Kriss, what are your thoughts on the 9-11 deal?

crayons
10-17-2007, 11:34 PM
I like Kriss, and unlike many of us (including me), actually has some experience being in a relationship with a female equipped with a tallywhacker, which is a term I think the ladies prefer.

Isn't that slang though? I mean, why not just call it what it is: i.e penis.