PDA

View Full Version : Sharing your bed...

Rory
04-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Do y'all like, or not?

MrsKellyPierce
04-08-2007, 11:47 PM
I DO..I love to cuddle will close with my head on his shoulder...or him side ways and me side ways and our legs all wrapped around one anothers and arms I LOVE IT lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-08-2007, 11:52 PM
It depends..If it's my bf then yes (I love to spoon). ;) If not..well I want my bed all to myself! LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
04-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Definitely, I hate sleeping alone. I'll share my bed with and sleep with friends I'm not sexually active with any night.

alrock_ny
04-08-2007, 11:55 PM
It depends..If it's my bf then yes (I love to spoon). ;) If not..well I want my bed all to myself! LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I agree 100%!

I can't sleep with someone too close to me in bed. Their heat keeps me awake. I need to be at pretty low temp to fall asleep.

TGL
04-09-2007, 12:00 AM
I much prefer to have someone sleeping next to me... If it is my girlfriend! I love to have one to cuddle up with, hug and kiss when I wake up. Perfect start of the day :)

youcancallmeclaire
04-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I sleep crammed between the wall and my girlfriend. The wall keeps me cool and she keeps me warm. ^_^
When I am alone though, I pile up pillows next to me like a body. I hate sleeping alone. :(

Aragon21
04-09-2007, 08:24 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Co-sign for gf's.

If I'm not spooning with a loved one, I want all the pillows strategically placed for comfort and the entire comforter wrapped around me. And I always have a spare pillow not in use so when the one under my head gets too warm I can switch it for the sweet coolness of the spare. :wink:

Jericho
04-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Love to share a bed.
Feel the warmth next to you, hear them breathing...'course, the romance starts to go out of it when it's farting, snoring and burping! :shock:

suckseed
04-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm going to sound like a massive wanker. But I miss cuddling as much as sex. I have a third bigass pillow that I throw my arm over when i sleep alone. An old girlfriend used to call me 'the starfish' because I'd always spoon her with an arm and a leg over.

mikejones
04-09-2007, 02:29 PM
When I am away from my girl that is what I miss the most. I really miss the intimacy.

Caleigh
04-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm like SarahG. I like to sleep in the same bed
even with people that I'm not having sex with just
for the sense of intimacy and closeness. One of
the reasons I met my present partner was because
I was crashing at a friends place (A Domme) and
we were sharing her (one and only) bed and she
wanted to bring someone home to have sex with
that night so I had to find another place to sleep. :(
Luckily it all worked out. :)

tsmandy
04-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Totally depends on who I'm sharing the bed with. My sweetie and I are always cuddling, which in many ways is much more intimate than the sex we often have. I hear ya suckseed, you need a cuddlebuddy.