PDA

View Full Version : Biggest turn-offs in a woman......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Found this Lesbian site through a search engine. It was an interesting read, figured I'd share the link so that others could see what various members of the Lesbian community have to say on women and what turns them off............

http://www.curvemag.com/speak/showthread.php?threadid=7349&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Mac_Hine
04-08-2007, 03:25 PM
You mean what turns on guys on the internet pretending to be lesbians. :)

peggygee
04-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Gee, no wonder I haven't had a lesbian
relationship in so long.

http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc154/th_38028_gcun17l.5_x_5_123_154lo.jpg (http://img150.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38028_gcun17l.5_x_5_123_154lo.jpg)

My body is clean, but my
house is a mess.

:oops:

ILuvGurls
04-08-2007, 03:37 PM
-
meaness

- cat people (oh, you have 12 cats in the apartment where you live with your ex-girlfriend, grrrrreat)

- lack of awareness and/or social conscience

- non-monogamists of any variation

- people who don't admit their issues

- people who don't take me seriously ("oh, you're so cute when you're angry" etc.)

and then all the other standard stuff. The longer I think about this, the longer my list gets...

- absolutists, closed mindedness, racists, drunks, losers, people who can't banter, control freaks, people with no hobbies and/or collections/interests (this does not include beer, liquor, smoking or drugs because those things don't count as interests), people who don't read, bad fingernails, inability to adapt to varing social situations (this relates to Busgbunny's turn off of inappropriate humor), people who have nothing to talk about but other people, people who try to change me...

People Suck!

dayum......and i thought i had issues with some women.

wombat33
04-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Found this Lesbian site through a search engine. It was an interesting read, figured I'd share the link so that others could see what various members of the Lesbian community have to say on women and what turns them off............

http://www.curvemag.com/speak/showthread.php?threadid=7349&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

smoking
stuck up attitude
one who acts "in charge"
rudeness
hairy pussy/ass
white skin (milky white)
seeking too much attention
tries to change her man

alrock_ny
04-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Personality wise, I hate condescending women. I also can't stand someone who curses like a sailor. Physically, I'm not into women who are too muscular like Chyna. I like a more feminine body type.

youcancallmeclaire
04-09-2007, 12:33 AM
How about this one:
All of the imperfections that make someone human

ILuvGurls
04-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Personality wise, I hate condescending women. I also can't stand someone who curses like a sailor. Physically, I'm not into women who are too muscular like Chyna. I like a more feminine body type.

in

a994
04-09-2007, 02:55 AM
smoking
stuck up attitude
one who acts "in charge"
rudeness
hairy pussy/ass
white skin (milky white)
seeking too much attention
tries to change her man

All of the above (excepth the skin tone and the hairy pubic region) plus the following:

lousy personal hygiene habits
controlling attitude toward others
profane mouth
right-wing political/economic/social views
clinginess
deep voice
racial/nationalistic biases
taking advantage of people
self-centeredness
not willing to be supportive of her man (as long as he's not doing wrong)

Realgirls4me
04-09-2007, 05:50 AM
* Flaky ones.

* Ones who won't or can't adopt good hygiene and grooming standards. Crud in nails? You're out!

* Those who place wa-a-a-a-ay too much emphasis on their appearance (I know women who will not let me see them without their face being on). If one is that self-conscience ?!?!?

* Those who wear too much bling. Y'all know the type: You can hear them coming because of all the rattling in other words.

* Binary thinkers ... the world is all black and white to them. This has more to do with intelligence.

* Those with a sailor's mouth. If you must use those terms, pull them out only when absolutely necessary.

* Those who lack empathy or understanding for others. They are the type who do not have the wherewithall to place themselves in another's shoes.

* Someone who is backstabbing.

* Reichwing.

* Selfish ones

* Someone who doesn't take care of themselves. Sloveness is out!

* Hypocrites

* Whiners

* Chatterboxes and snoops. Remember Gladys on the old Bewitch TV series? Yep, one like her.

The aforementioned would bother me about anyone, but it would bother me moreso obviously if it turned out to be a woman I was just beginning to get to know.

ezed
04-09-2007, 06:13 AM
"You mean the world isn't a perfect world when you're a lesbian?"

"Oh no no no! But your perfect for me! Just click you heels three times and say, 'I wish I was in yourbed, I wish I was in yourbed.....'"