PDA

View Full Version : From the "virgin" takers....

Aragon21
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
How much does past experience play? I assume oral is a given....how do you judge it from the inexperienced?...Does their interest in you turn you on? Does their "lack of experience" excite you? If they are being considered for a LTR, does a 1 time dud disqualify him?

Yeah, asking cuz I don't have experienvc, but....hmm, how to descibe?...oh here I go...I would jump on her and suck her till she spasms all over and continue sucking till she begs me to stop.Damn she doesn't want to hear that and I can't promise satisfaction.....

So come on "virgin" takers...tell.

Arianna, let's not transended to the "bottom" boyz that profess they are not.... :roll: :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-08-2007, 12:36 PM
All if not MOST my ex'es were inexperienced (havent been with a ts). I believe if a guy or girl really is into their girl or guy partner..they will work around their partner's lack of experience. I personally find a guy without experience quite an aphrodisiac (Ambrosia? LOL)! ;)

Why? Maybe because the feeling that you're the person who turn them out/got their cherry sounds enticingly sweet?

LOL :lol: Then again, that's me..I always feel stronger/deeper bond with the person that way. I dunno for others though!

~Kisses.

HTG

werwt22
04-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Well I'm not a bottom so I have less to worry about than most. Anal sex is anal sex so its the same with a GG as it is with a TS, though TS tend to not be as tight. Hmmmm....as far as oral it depends on how easily you gag. If you have a problem swallowing pills then you might wanna work on that or not go any further than the head. I'm not a deepthroatin kinda guy so I go as far as possible without gagging. I dont think you need to know anymore than that honestly.