PDA

View Full Version : for the anal experts--all of u--med question

sheyum
04-08-2007, 12:38 AM
hi
question for all of you anal experts..
is it possible to damage yourself with anal sex--with a strapon or real cock? im not talking about anything ridiculous---just normal--on the smaller side--strapon dildo..
i am VERY VERY tight--have difficulty inserting almost anything-so far ive only succeeded with butt plugs--very small dildos.
my gastroenterologist has told me i have a very twisted colon-difficult for colonoscopies--so im wondering if dildos or real anal actually poses risk of perforation of the colon--do i need to worry about that? not the kind of thing i feel that comfortable asking my doctor--figured there are enough giys on this forum who know lots abut anal sex....
thanks!

SarahG
04-08-2007, 12:43 AM
I know of GGs who have been anally raped which ended up taring apart their tissue... I myself have issues related to repeated fissures (but that could just be stress related).

You can always ask your doctor the next time you are in for something else... if its a "afraid to ask thing"- consider shopping around for a doctor you feel comfortable talking with, about anything going on with your body.

MacShreach
04-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Is it redundant to suggest you leave the fucking thing alone?

Vala_TS
04-08-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm sort of the anal qeen around here so I might be able to help you. Basically, no. Not unless you're going really really rough. You'll be able to tell when it gets uncomfortable for you. Relax, use a lot of lube and start off with small objects and work your way up. You won't become loose or incontinent from anal sex. I've been shoving things up my ass for over 6 years now and never had any problems. I have bled slightly before but that was due to insufficient lube.

Vala,

francisfkudrow
04-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I agree with Vala, but as for the "twisted colon" thing, I suspect that the twisted section is farther up than most dildos will go. I wouldn't worry about that part of it.

Vala_TS
04-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention. The twists are probably up in the colon and not in the rectum.

Vala,

sheyum
04-09-2007, 07:48 PM
hi
Thanks for all of the input--greatly appreciated.
any other opinions???
thanks

BlackAdder
04-09-2007, 08:13 PM
I would HIGHLY suggest if you ever do need a colonoscopy, that you use opt for the Virtual version version regardless of what your doctor tells you or the drive to get to one....The old style is invasive and has alot of complications even for people who have normal colons.