PDA

View Full Version : First time... and it was with Ivy...

pman618
04-08-2007, 12:03 AM
I have had about 10 experiences with shemales, but always oral/jo. I met up with Ivy a few weeks ago in NYC. She is very attractive in person, just as nice as her pics on eros. She can come across as a little snobby, but its actually more of a sarcastic sense of humor than rudeness. Well, we hit it off very well and after a little while of suck that cock, I was really horny and decided to let her fuck me...

The cock...
Yes it is huge, and gets hard and stays hard. When I first saw it soft I was inpressed, but DAMN, when it got hard... it was very impressive. She likes to be sucked and was thrilled when I told her I wanted her to be my first. She put my legs up on her shoulders, put ALOT of lube and then started... I am VERY tight and it hurt like hell. She took her time, but once it was in, she started talking very nasty and calling me her bitch and stuff... VERY hot. I came so fucking hard.

She is hot with a sarcastic sense of humor and a HUGE dick. Business-like, but friendly. I will definitely see her again.

pman618
04-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I just missed having Yasmin Lee the same week! She was in NYC but I could not get out of a meeting in time to meet her and then she was gone. She seemed very very nice. We texted a few times and had one call but could not make the timing work (my fault not hers). I cannot wait until she comes back to NYC!

trisexual
04-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm pitching pennies until I can climb aboard that dick.

sheyum
04-08-2007, 12:33 AM
wow--tell us moe about ivy...
whats that prick like?
did she cum???

ARMANIXXX
04-08-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm glad it worked out for you.

Did she come.

Give some more detail.

Thanks.

sucka4chix
04-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Good grief, man why on earth would you take that notorious cock on for your first?? Kudos to you--- very brave!

sgf1218
04-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Save your money and stick with Ivy or any of the other hot NY girls. Like Jessica Fox. Damn I think she is sexy. Anyway, Yasmin is pretty and her cock feels like satin, but the session... not so good.

ARMANIXXX
04-08-2007, 03:39 AM
^

Actually, a strong consensus and general attitude has been on the "save your money and stay AWAY from Ivy".

But things seemed to have worked out well for Pman.

ballzNnutz
04-08-2007, 06:32 AM
who is ivy?

a994
04-08-2007, 06:35 AM
I have had about 10 experiences with shemales, but always oral/jo. I met up with Ivy a few weeks ago in NYC. She is very attractive in person, just as nice as her pics on eros. She can come across as a little snobby, but its actually more of a sarcastic sense of humor than rudeness. Well, we hit it off very well and after a little while of suck that cock, I was really horny and decided to let her fuck me...

The cock...
Yes it is huge, and gets hard and stays hard. When I first saw it soft I was inpressed, but DAMN, when it got hard... it was very impressive. She likes to be sucked and was thrilled when I told her I wanted her to be my first. She put my legs up on her shoulders, put ALOT of lube and then started... I am VERY tight and it hurt like hell. She took her time, but once it was in, she started talking very nasty and calling me her bitch and stuff... VERY hot. I came so fucking hard.

She is hot with a sarcastic sense of humor and a HUGE dick. Business-like, but friendly. I will definitely see her again.

Well, I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Ivy.

pman618
04-08-2007, 06:58 AM
not sure how much she came, she used a condom.

at one point I had her cock about an inch or two in my throat (first time for me) and there was still alot of cock to go...

It hurt like a m$@#$@*&# when she was in, but when she bottomed out, she just kind of moved it around while she was jerking me off, and I just exploded. I agree, not the smartest thing to do by starting with her, but it worked out really well (thanks in part to Sam Adams). I am hard just thinking about it... I was tempted to take a pic of that monster cock with my cell phone, but fuck that... you'll have to earn it like I did! :)

Any other huge cocks in NY/CT area?

Paul_nyc
04-08-2007, 07:02 AM
Ivy is a woman that I wish I could spend some with. Is she as attractive as her pic? She looks hot and is she as big and hard as she advertises?

pman618
04-08-2007, 07:26 AM
definitely as hot as her pics. I wouldnt say 11 inches, but probably a solid 10". VERY thick. Beautiful lips, tiny waist.

ballzNnutz
04-08-2007, 09:49 PM
who is ivy?
well?

thanos
04-08-2007, 10:12 PM
This is Ivy.

hwbs
04-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Ivy is a woman that I wish I could spend some with. Is she as attractive as her pic? She looks hot and is she as big and hard as she advertises?

i never saw her4 a session.. i saw her once at Allanahs party and again last year at some hole in the wall bar.....she is very beautiful..

flabbybody
04-08-2007, 11:33 PM
are people so obsessed with size that they'd shell out big money despite a provider's universal lousy reputation for service?
I don't fault Ivy, if she can get away with it, then so be it. It's just that guys can be so stupid. (myself include, although I've never visited her)

pman618
04-14-2007, 05:07 PM
are people so obsessed with size that they'd shell out big money despite a provider's universal lousy reputation for service?
I don't fault Ivy, if she can get away with it, then so be it. It's just that guys can be so stupid. (myself include, although I've never visited her)

Not sure what you are talking about... I just said she was a really good session and I would definitely repeat.