PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone's weekend?

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Thus far? 8)

TGL
04-07-2007, 10:45 PM
So far, pretty good. Returned to this board after a couple of days without checking in here. Lot's of interesting new stuff to read and look at. I recall something about a girl starting a topic about her recent photo shoot... that was nice ;)

tsafficianado
04-07-2007, 10:49 PM
More to the point Kelly, how has YOUR weekend been going? I'm sure everyone is most interested in the outcome of your intended Friday night vid shoot? And, of course, looking forward to that dance video :frustrated

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 10:51 PM
So far, pretty good. Returned to this board after a couple of days without checking in here. Lot's of interesting new stuff to read and look at. I recall something about a girl starting a topic about her recent photo shoot... that was nice ;) ha ha awe thanks yeah those are the only two he had time to put his watermark on there are many more coming they should look better after he touches them up. I was greedy and just wanted to post a couple lol

TGL
04-07-2007, 10:52 PM
I was greedy and just wanted to post a couple lol

It's not like I'm complaining about that, lol.

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 10:52 PM
More to the point Kelly, how has YOUR weekend been going? I'm sure everyone is most interested in the outcome of your intended Friday night vid shoot? And, of course, looking forward to that dance video :frustrated ha ha my friday was okay the dance video I am not sure when that stupid thing is coming he hasn't gotten ahold of me to give it to me...and I haven't really been online either so it's my fault.

We did a solo scene with me masturbating humping the bed yadda yadda
noise effects lol

and we did a spanking scene where my butt got spanked and turned red lol

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 10:53 PM

It's not like I'm complaining about that, lol. lol well I am glad you liked them I'm still nervous about the whole thing

TGL
04-07-2007, 10:55 PM

It's not like I'm complaining about that, lol. lol well I am glad you liked them I'm still nervous about the whole thing

Why is that? What I've seen so far has been great and I'm sure the entire photo shoot will be nothing but great! I saw your video on google, and if this is anything close to that, it's a blockbuster! :P

alrock_ny
04-07-2007, 10:57 PM
So far so good. Did my errands, watched the Yankees win, getting ready to go for a run before I go see Grindhouse!

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 10:58 PM

Why is that? What I've seen so far has been great and I'm sure the entire photo shoot will be nothing but great! I saw your video on google, and if this is anything close to that, it's a blockbuster! :P this one I got more into it :P

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 10:59 PM
So far so good. Did my errands, watched the Yankees win, getting ready to go for a run before I go see Grindhouse! Is Grindhouse a movie?

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. A total of 11 hours of standing for 10 rides, 2 to 3 minute each. Very fun. Busch Gardens the day before. Trying to get in everything I want to do down here before moving back up north. Going to Captiva/Sanibel Island soon. omg I loved Busch Gardens except riding the sky rail it took forever we were stuck for an hour.

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Oh you should go it's so much fun and Darlene is the greatest

hwbs
04-07-2007, 11:13 PM
takin it easy....Easter tommorow with the fam ...then on monday floor seats for Knicks vs Pistons... :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 11:14 PM
You guys celebrate easter lol we never did except go to church

alrock_ny
04-07-2007, 11:15 PM
So far so good. Did my errands, watched the Yankees win, getting ready to go for a run before I go see Grindhouse! Is Grindhouse a movie?

Yeah, the new Quentin Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez film. It's a throwback to 70's horror double features with a huge cast including Bruce Willis, Kurt Russell, Rose McGowan and Rosario Dawson just to name a few. My roommate saw it last night and he wants to go see it again!

MrsKellyPierce
04-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh okay yeah I saw something abou that on Tyra the other day

hwbs
04-07-2007, 11:29 PM
just easter egg hunt and brunch ....we arent reading the stations of the cross or anything :wink:

tsafficianado
04-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Kelly says
and we did a spanking scene where my butt got spanked and turned red lol

They should have gotten Vicky to do the spanking - she seems to have a lot of aggression to work off.
By the way, if it hurts REAL bad I would be happy to kiss it and make it better! Hell, even if it only hurts a little bit.