PDA

View Full Version : Question

droptop
04-07-2007, 08:46 AM
I have a strong sexual desire for T-girls. But only a small amount of the ones I've seen on the net and in videos. I only have an interest in the ones who really, really look like girls and naturally act feminine. Examples would be Fabiane Spears, Vicki Richter, Dany Evangelista. I wanted to know if these girls are as feminine, soft and sexy in person. Does lighting and makeup and camera work do alot. If I was going to work on Danielle Foxxx's ass, does it look, feel and taste as good as it looks on video. I see so many who could never fool most men, but the girls I mentioned seem to be unquestionably female if you didn't know. And for me that makes their cock the only one I want to please. Especially Vicki's perfect piece. Can someone let me know what it's like to be with the most feminine of t-girls

Aragon21
04-07-2007, 08:57 AM
I see so many who could never fool most men

Do you honestly think any of the ladies here are trying to "fool" anyone? Maybe I am assuming too much, but I think transitioning is about not fooling anyone, especially themselves.

MacShreach
04-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Let me let you into a little secret here droptop, when you're slathering over their big juicy cock, and almost choking on it in delight, they are secretly looking down on you and having a chuckle saying to themselves, 'what a faggot'...

Kriss
04-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Let me let you into a little secret here droptop, when you're slathering over their big juicy cock, and almost choking on it in delight, they are secretly looking down on you and having a chuckle saying to themselves, 'what a faggot'...

Is that really what you say to yourself?