PDA

View Full Version : THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT!

blackmagic
04-07-2007, 01:30 AM
well all i can say is that sucks, and to just get used to it, guys will be that way, but aside from that.... just keep your head up dont let bullshit like that get to ya and enjoy life as much as possible and forget about that shit. :D

Yet I'd be wrong if I put my knife in their crotch! it wouldnt harm ya to carry one that or some mace :D :D

peggygee
04-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Ah, the blessing and curse of not being a PYT anymore.

Back when I was a pretty young thing, men used to hit on me
quite a bit. I'd be walking down the street, minding my busines,
and young guys, older guys, would be stepping to me left and right.

Now that I'm a mature woman, and I look like somebody's wife,
Mother or Auntie, the hits have decreased substantially.

Most men that hit on me in the real world, are in my age bracket. In
cyber-space I get a lot of the young guys after the MILF experience.

Some of the decrease may also have to do with the fact that I usually have
on headphones, and that New York leave me alone face. :evil:

Now when I smile or look approachable, they may step to me more, but
for the most part I don't want to be bothered. If I'm interested I'll let them
know.

I realize this may not help much, because you aren't really seeking the
attention of men, but as long as you are the pretty young woman that you
are, they are going to step to you.

My advice is get a an Ipod, and practice the leave me the fuck alone
face - in moderation of course.

Luna555
04-07-2007, 02:04 AM
Unfortunately I have dealt with that too. Its really horrible. It really tore my self esteem.

Soemtiems some guys would hit on me but then sometimes I would get these jerks that would look at me funny or would laugh. Its realy sad.

For me it got so bad that I avoided going outside in the day. Simply because I was scared of guys and most people in general.

I dont like guys hitting on me or talking to me or talking about me or making some weird faces my way. Lol I am not outside looking to hook up I am just outside walking minding my own business but some guys just dont get it.

Mystique I would also give you the advice to get a audio player(CD player or MP3 Player). As Peggy stated. Its one of the most effective things I have comet o discover.I also put on a serious "leave me alone" look. LOL

Hope that helps! best wishes

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-07-2007, 02:34 AM
I just don't get why some people don't know how to act anymore. I went out this afternoon to get my eyebrows done. For anyone that knows about Philadelphia, South street is somewhat of a hot spot for tourists but mainly a place where hoods tend to loitery. While walking down the street minding my own business, I notice 2 guys walking toward me and staring awfully hard. As they get ready to pass me, the closet one says "Yo that's a dude!" Of course, I politely said "FUCK YOU!" and keep walking

***Side note ~ Yes, that was polite. It would have been ignorant if I adding other things on to the end, but I'm too much of a lady for that***

So, that obviously pissed me off, but I tried to ignore it and go on about my business. I ended up being in the salon longer than expected, so I proceeded back to my ride to put more money in the parking meter. On my way, another group of guys (this time 4 of the same demographic) gets to snickering...the last one says "Wassup sexy!" before scurrying off with the rest of his crew. Some of you might says, what's wrong with that. Trust me, you can tell when someone is being a smart ass.

Now, I'm sure many of the girls at some point have had to deal with this type of ignorance in some form or fashion. We generally know what it stems from too. It's generally because the guys are interested in you, but he wants to see what the rest of the public has to say...basically trying that whole macho bullshit to make themselves seem less with it. Whatever the case may be...

IT'S IGNORANT AS HELL!!!

I can't talk to my friends about it much, because they are all into guys so they just let it fly much of the time. They get on me because of how steamed I get. Anyone that has seen my bad side online, you really don't want to see me in person. I'm sure there are some of you here who may have had this reaction to a Tgirl in public. Possibly before you had an actual experience with a Tgirl or realized your hidden fascinations. In general, why do some guys behave like this? The part that really sucks is that I know it's only going to get worse as I start going further with my transition (implants, FFS, sil, etc...) Words are one thing, but many of these fools are bold enough to touch. Yet I'd be wrong if I put my knife in their crotch!

WHY CAN'T YA'LL BE RESPECTFUL AND ACT RIGHT?!

***Side note ~ This was the watered down version of what I was really going to say. I could have been much more graphic and insensitive. I'm "TRYING" to be nice!***
Misty... now sweets..you KNOW that I understand... New York is NO different... and it honestly has NOTHING to do with the demographic of the disrespectful party. I've been hit on relentlessly by men of different ages, ethnicities, and income levels. What's funny is also that... I found the majority of them unattractive (not just aesthetically, but just the way they had all approached me so disrespectfully had just been such a complete turn-off- I mean like OMG! PLEASE GO AWAY! :cry :puke ) And what's worse is that they ASSUMED I had been attracted to them in SOME WAY.
So... I'm trying to be as polite as possible, while trying not to throw up my innards... and once these quick to approach, unsavory characters realized that I was genuinely uninterested, they would get nasty because I showed lack of interest. (like- HUH???)
Now... I realize that it must be difficult for guys to approach women, however, I always thought if a woman is OBVIOUSLY reciprocating interest (A smile, A long stare accompanied with a smile) then and only then should guys get the hint to proceed.
Myself being a woman attracted to men- I feel like there is NOTHING wrong for a woman who is NOT attracted to men to be upset about the aggressive misjudgements, tiresome catcalls, and unwanted approaches from guys whom you PROBABLY went OUT OF YOUR WAY TO AVOID (purposefully avoiding eye contact by focusing on some inanimate object, walking in another direction, or showing a look of disgust on your face when approached) and you shouldnt have to DEAL WITH IT... but don't let ignorance and disrespectful behavior occupy your mind space. Most of these guys arent worth it... and i honestly think that some of them (if not all of them) realize your disinterest- but simply want to garner a response. Don't even give them the satisfaction honey!
~MiSs JuNe~

whatsupwithat
04-07-2007, 02:58 AM
Listening to the way my female and tg friends talk about men who approach them, I've totally given up even trying to approach women or tgs anywhere in public whether that be the street, a bar, a nightclub...anywhere. Yeah, I smile, say thank you, or whatever politeness the situation calls for, but what's the use of even trying to strike up a conversation. Even when I know a girl is hitting on me (which i rarely know because according to my friends i'm clueless), I don't even bother returning the favor.

Oh, and I'd just like to add that, yes, there are more ignorant and slutty men than women and tgs, but the playing field is becoming more and more level every day. Self respect is apparently very difficult to come by no matter what your sex.

/rant off

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Self respect is apparently very difficult to come by no matter what your sex.

:claps :claps :claps

Luna555
04-07-2007, 03:14 AM
Listening to the way my female and tg friends talk about men who approach them, I've totally given up even trying to approach women or tgs anywhere in public whether that be the street, a bar, a nightclub...anywhere. Yeah, I smile, say thank you, or whatever politeness the situation calls for, but what's the use of even trying to strike up a conversation. Even when I know a girl is hitting on me (which i rarely know because according to my friends i'm clueless), I don't even bother returning the favor.

Oh, and I'd just like to add that, yes, there are more ignorant and slutty men than women and tgs, but the playing field is becoming more and more level every day. Self respect is apparently very difficult to come by no matter what your sex.

/rant off

Lol You shouldnt just give up.

I mean sometimes a guy will hit on me and I actually start blushing and I am flattered. But I think as Miss June stated that guys should only procede if a woman returnes or send a smile or a long stare along with a smile or some type of hint.

I mean its not that I dont like men hitting on me, and i think some weomen can realte if not most, but the way that guys try and approuch a woman soemtimes is very disrespectful and kinda rude.

One time i remember a guy staring at me and he said Damn you got some fine lips, i would love to see them working. LOL I was so pissed of. Give me alittle more respect.

Starting a conversation is not soemthing i would consider as a non no for guys. I mean I can be very social. As long as the first conversation doesnt lead to an akward place then everything should be fine.

dabaldone
04-07-2007, 03:30 AM
Well Ms. Mystique, let me add something from a black male perspective. I know for a fact that most men, when they are hanging together, will act as If they aren't interested in trans-women. It's all about societal conditioning blah, blah, blah.

Now that I'm an OG and have been around the block a time or ten. I have seen a lot of hypocrisy from men. The more a man shouts insults and hatred at a trans woman, that just means he is attracted to her. Ignorance and fear makes men lash out at something that makes them uncomfortable and challenges their idea of what "normal" sexuality is.

Also Mystique, you are an attractive gal. Men are going to notice you. You don't have a banner hanging above your head saying "I'm a trans-lesbian". So men will notice your beauty.

So please accept my humble apology on behalf of those who are not evolved or intelligent enough to deal with THEIR OWN ISSUES. Also, please don't classify all men in the same category. You don't know us all.

Solitary Brother
04-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Why cant some "people" just be respectful and act right?
They are low class thats why.
Mystique....you keep saying that in the midst of this incident you were "trying to be nice".
Why?
Your the victim here!
Dont be nice to stupid ignorant low class bums!
A bit of advice to you Mystique.....be nice to those who are nice to you.

By the way I was off work today and was in the city(San Francisco) and went to the new 8 story tall Mega Mall in downtown San Francisco.
I went into Bloomingdales(a high class establishment if I say so ...AND I DO!) and saw 2 t-girls in there shopping.
No one was gawking at them or anything like that.
San Francisco is VERY trans friendly.
You can always move out here Mystique.....there are PLENTY of girls out here waiting on you!

Have a good evening

peggygee
04-07-2007, 03:52 AM

/rant off

Lol You shouldnt just give up.

I mean sometimes a guy will hit on me and I actually start blushing and I am flattered. But I think as Miss June stated that guys should only procede if a woman returnes or send a smile or a long stare along with a smile or some type of hint.

I mean its not that I dont like men hitting on me, and i think some weomen can realte if not most, but the way that guys try and approuch a woman soemtimes is very disrespectful and kinda rude.

One time i remember a guy staring at me and he said Damn you got some fine lips, i would love to see them working. LOL I was so pissed of. Give me alittle more respect.

Starting a conversation is not soemthing i would consider as a non no for guys. I mean I can be very social. As long as the first conversation doesnt lead to an akward place then everything should be fine.

I was in the supermarket yesterday (with my headphones on) and this
guy smiles, says something to me, I kind of nod nonchalantly, not rude,
but not really showing any interest.

About 5 minutes later he comes closer, smiles again, says something,
again I give him the 'whatever, wave'. He comes closer, still smiling and
says "I was wishing you a Happy Easter".

I smiled back, now he could have got some rhythm.

Other times I'm in a book store, and a guy in the computer, or travel
section may strike up a conversation with me, and I find that we may
end up talking for hours about our mutual interests.

But that drive by in the street flirt, particularly if it's not respectful, will
get the person nowhere.

Come correct, or don't come at all.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-07-2007, 04:01 AM
Silence is often the best response. By not giving someone the satisfaction of letting them know they got a moment of your attention works wonders.

peggygee
04-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Silence is often the best response. By not giving someone the satisfaction of letting them know they got a moment of your attention works wonders.

This thread is bookmark worthy. More women need to post their experiences.

I second those emotions.

I'm finding both the women and men's
viewpoints very interesting.

tsmandy
04-07-2007, 05:22 AM
It gets better. Thats the short version.

The long version
When I was just starting to transistion I was biding my time between 4 different cities/regions: Philadelphia, Portland, Austin, and rural Tennessee. Philly was always the hardest place for me to walk around. Loud mouths, so many loudmouths. I was living in West Philly right near a school on 47th and Baltimore, and I avoided leaving the apartment when kids were getting out of school. Why? Because inevitably someone would snicker, then someone a little more bold would become confrontational. And shit happens, more than one girl has been shot in Philly by some angry dude in the last couple of years, and that doesn't make one feel safer. In Austin and TN nobody seemed to notice (I had a womens haircut that meant I was a girl) and Portland was a mixed bag. But after a couple years of hormones I was passing more and the harassment (the kind thats scary and not just sleazy) died down.

Now, I get hit on all the time, and occasionally its because a guy clocks me as a TS. Its really different when someone calls you out because they are into you, than when they might beat you up. Life is a little less scary, crowds are easier to deal with, and your worries change.

So: do what you need to feel safe. And just remember that things will get better, there are gentler places than Philly (I've been getting in touch with my gentle side out here on the west coast) if you can't deal, and soon enough you won't even notice.

Ecstatic
04-07-2007, 06:03 AM
The more a man shouts insults and hatred at a trans woman, that just means he is attracted to her. Ignorance and fear makes men lash out at something that makes them uncomfortable and challenges their idea of what "normal" sexuality is.
This is so often true, it's part of human nature. They feel this and don't know what to do with it.

Come correct, or don't come at all.
So true. So many times I clipped my own wings because I didn't want to accidentally offend a woman by saying or doing the wrong thing. Of course, that can be wrong too, depending on the circumstance. But M.E. I think in that situation, just ignoring the blowhard is the best thing to do.

Kriss
04-07-2007, 06:47 AM
The more a man shouts insults and hatred at a trans woman, that just means he is attracted to her. Ignorance and fear makes men lash out at something that makes them uncomfortable and challenges their idea of what "normal" sexuality is.

:rock2

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 06:52 AM
why cuz him out because he called you what you are a dude. i know some people going to flame me here but a tg is a man. so what was the big deal

Legend
04-07-2007, 06:56 AM
why cuz him out because he called you what you are a dude. i know some people going to flame me here but a tg is a man. so what was the big deal

All i have to say is what flavor is your kool-aid!

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-07-2007, 06:56 AM

LOL! I don't even have the words to describe this level of ignorance.... OOOH! you better hope AND PRAY that Mystique...or any other one of the ladies on here doesn't read this!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SnowJ
04-07-2007, 07:00 AM
Nevermind.

peggygee
04-07-2007, 07:06 AM

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/FlameOnHumanTorch.jpg

Was ignorant on sale this week, or do you get it wholesale. Because
looking at your 14 posts, you've got that 'industrial strength ignorant'.

Must truly be sad, being you.

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 07:09 AM
you can say what you say but a ts is a man am not going to fake. If we can say that a ts is not a man, Then we can all say Michael Jackson is white and not black which would be something retard to say if that's retard then

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-07-2007, 07:10 AM

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/FlameOnHumanTorch.jpg

Was ignorant on sale this week, or do you get it wholesale. Because
looking at your 14 posts, you've got that 'industrial strength ignorant'.

Must truly be sad, being you.

See!! well... you have no one to blame but you "soulripp"... and my sisters are about to "ripp" you a new one!! :lol: :lol: :popcorn

peggygee
04-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Must have been all those cocks as a child that stunted your intellectual
growth.

DRINK:Jose Cuervo Black Medallion and coke or skyy vodka and simply orange juice

CHILDHOOD CANDY: pop cocks and now n laters
COMPUTER SNACK: whatever alcoholic drink am drinking

DREAM CAR: Rolls Royce

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=218806&highlight=#218806

no your the retard because it's like i said if you a 5-7 did it's just for sex and she asked do i see ts just for sex only and i said yes f they are a 5-7 or if they are charing you for sex how is that a retarded answer? So dude do what my signature say.

any gg or ts that want you to pay to have sex with them then yes thats all i will see them as i see you in the street don't give me a shout unless its about giving me a bj and how much it cost. If it's not anout money then it's depends on the looks if you a 8 or 8 and a half i will respect you but if you a 5-7 then most def it just sex and thats for gg or ts

And my personal favorite;

no Disrespect and i can't speak for everyone but maybe you don't hear to much about post ops ts, is because if you want a pussy you will get a woman i tink most men go after ts because they are a lady with a liitle or alot of saomthing extra. I just think if you want pussy why not get you a gg. That's just my view i know some might not agree but that's how i feel

Y'up you got ignorant on lock.

:evil:

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 07:16 AM
ripp me a new one for what, are you saying a ts is not a man?

Luna555
04-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Must have been all those cocks as a child that stunted your intellectual
growth.

DRINK:Jose Cuervo Black Medallion and coke or skyy vodka and simply orange juice

CHILDHOOD CANDY: pop cocks and now n laters
COMPUTER SNACK: whatever alcoholic drink am drinking

DREAM CAR: Rolls Royce

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=218806&highlight=#218806

no your the retard because it's like i said if you a 5-7 did it's just for sex and she asked do i see ts just for sex only and i said yes f they are a 5-7 or if they are charing you for sex how is that a retarded answer? So dude do what my signature say.

any gg or ts that want you to pay to have sex with them then yes thats all i will see them as i see you in the street don't give me a shout unless its about giving me a bj and how much it cost. If it's not anout money then it's depends on the looks if you a 8 or 8 and a half i will respect you but if you a 5-7 then most def it just sex and thats for gg or ts

And my personal favorite;

no Disrespect and i can't speak for everyone but maybe you don't hear to much about post ops ts, is because if you want a pussy you will get a woman i tink most men go after ts because they are a lady with a liitle or alot of saomthing extra. I just think if you want pussy why not get you a gg. That's just my view i know some might not agree but that's how i feel

Y'up you got ignorant on lock.

:evil:

He really does have it on lock. How sad.

Luna555
04-07-2007, 07:22 AM

Yes that is waht we are saying. TS are not men.

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 07:24 AM
ok so a say again so a ts is not a man?

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 07:24 AM
so is a ts is not a man then a serial killer is not a serial killer

ezed
04-07-2007, 07:26 AM
you can say what you say but a ts is a man am not going to fake. If we can say that a ts is not a man, Then we can all say Michael Jackson is white and not black which would be something retard to say if that's retard then

All that aside, in your short time here you've given us all a clear definition of the word ''Retard" (translate=retarded). So where did you learn grammer? So how's your broad jump training going for the special olympics. You're hilarious! Did you mean to be?

ottorocket
04-07-2007, 07:27 AM

Sometimes you have to repeat a learning fundamental to the functionally challenged a few times Luna..lol

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm retarded because a i call a man a man ok

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
OMG!! WTF?!? YOU CAN'T BE THAT IGNORANT FOR REAL, RIGHT?!? :jawdrop
SOMEONE... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! :frustrated

Legend

Wisdom from an ignorant fool!

peggygee
04-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Total posts: 16
[0.01% of total / 1.00 posts per day]
Find all posts by soulRipp
Personal Gallery of soulRipp

Interests: computer, reading,books,boxing,u.f.c,

This bank where you allegedly work, wouldn't be in Texas would it?
If so I'd recommend everyone to remove their money immediately.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/idiot3x3.jpg

And the part about reading doesn't sound particularly true either.

But I would believe you are a boxer who has been hit in the head one
time too many.

Luna555
04-07-2007, 07:35 AM

Sometimes you have to repeat a learning fundamental to the functionally challenged a few times Luna..lol

It seems so. :( Oh well.

ottorocket
04-07-2007, 07:37 AM
I'm retarded because a i call a man a man ok

You're retarded because you have a myopic, unlearned, limited knowledge of sexuality, its plurality of psychological and biological variances as it pertains to the human experience. Actually, the perjorative "retarded" as used in the sense of the aforementioned is not fitting as the "retarded" i've spent time with at actual Special Olympics events are about 40IQ points higher than you.

Is that clarity?

soulRipp
04-07-2007, 07:37 AM
last thing i'm going to say is if a ts is not a man then a serial killer is not a serial killer. I can be retarded all day but if you born a man then doesnt matter what you do or how you act or if you get srs you are a man. If you don't get why i said the thing about the serial killers then you are a retard

ottorocket
04-07-2007, 07:39 AM
last thing i'm going to say is if a ts is not a man then a serial killer is not a serial killer. I can be retarded all day but if you born a man then doesnt matter what you do or how you act or if you get srs you are a man. If you don't get why i said the thing about the serial killers then you are a retard

See Luna..sheesh.

Repetez avec moi..

You're retarded because you have a myopic, unlearned, limited knowledge of sexuality, its plurality of psychological and biological variances as it pertains to the human experience. Actually, the perjorative "retarded" as used in the sense of the aforementioned is not fitting as the "retarded" i've spent time with at actual Special Olympics events are about 40IQ points higher than you.

Is that clarity?

peggygee
04-07-2007, 07:43 AM

Okay, back under the bridge for you.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/troll4x4.jpg

:trolls

yodajazz
04-07-2007, 07:44 AM

Mystique, I blame the incident on youth. Self awareness, which includes identity is one of the last brain functions to be developed. Science is now saying that it is not fully done until the mid twenties. Those youth are scared of things which challenge their self identity such as seeing an attractive TS. It makes them question their heterosexual indentification if they feel the least bit of attraction. In a group situation it becomes important to show other males that they a 'pure' heterosexual, thus the negative outbursts.

All in all, I say JWBL is the best approach. Let them figure out things for themselves.

blckhaze
04-07-2007, 07:46 AM

Mystique, I blame the incident on youth. Self awareness, which includes identity is one of the last brain functions to be developed. Science is now saying that it is not fully done until the mid twenties. Those youth are scared of things which challenge their self identity such as seeing an attractive TS. It makes them question their heterosexual indentification if they feel the least bit of attraction. In a group situation it becomes important to show other males that they a 'pure' heterosexual, thus the negative outbursts.

All in all, I say JWBL is the best approach. Let them figure out things for themselves.

tru indeed

peggygee
04-07-2007, 08:44 AM

Total posts: 20
[0.01% of total / 1.25 posts per day]
Find all posts by soulRipp
Personal Gallery of soulRipp

Interests: computer, reading,books,boxing,u.f.c,

And the last thing I'm going to say to you;

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/stopposting1_373.gif

Y'up definetely one hit too many to the brain. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/HomerBrain.png

Yeah, they just don't know how to act. :smh

Kriss
04-07-2007, 02:10 PM
WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET A RESPONSE BECAUAE I AM A SAD WIND-UP MERCHANT, NOTHING MORE THAN AN ANNOYING CHILD THAT CRAVES ATTENTION, IGNORE ME AND I WILL FADE AWAY LIKE A FART ON THE BREEZE

insert_namehere
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Captain Buzzkill here, drifting back on topic. (I know, I know... flames are more fun)

Anyway, it's interesting to me to observe how much categorization, pigeonholing and attempting to find a neat little slot to file this or that in goes on in life. Yes, there are varying levels of attractiveness (considering also that everyone has a different idea of what's attractive), as well as the less obvious deal of appeal and chemistry.

The latter two are nie on impossible to ascertain from passing glances on the street.

In my opinion (again, it's an OPINION, not a fact) this categorizing tends to act like the philosopher's stone and turn people into objects. Once a woman or a t-girl is objectified, there's no need to concern oneself with the issue that this is a fully functioning human being, capable of being offended by crass remarks. The same can be said when men are objectified, (he's just a fag), appearances are objectified (nerd), behavior (dork), intelligence (retard) or anything else is reduced to a simple tag. Since we're now dealing with objects rather than human beings, any and all repercussions regarding what we say, how we act or DON'T towards that object are none of our concern anymore. It's a cheap and easy opt out.

Of course, the downside to that is one's circle of humanity gets smaller and smaller.

Alison Faraday
04-07-2007, 09:41 PM
*deleted*

peggygee
04-07-2007, 10:24 PM
After sleeping on this and re-reading it, I realize that you have
made two different but related points.

1. Men hitting on you because they find you attractive, and want to 'get
with you'.

2. Men making comments because of something they think they perceive
about your gender status.

Well, I've got bad news and less bad news.

Which would you like first?

Okay, the less bad news is you are already a very attractive young
woman and you are going to become more so as you continue with your
transition.

What's good about that is that you won't be getting grief from people
because they think there is something different about you.

However in the same breath, what's bad about that for you is that you are
going to have more men sweating you, and that's something that you
don't want.

Unfortuantely that's part of the territory, attractive women get hit on,
whether they want it or not.

So here's what you do;

A. Tell them from jump street that you aren't into men, if they're
persistent. However as you are aware many men aren't willing to accept
that.

B.Get a cheap wedding looking ring, put it on your ring finger, tell them
you're married and your husband is very jealous.

C. Utilize the walkman, and the 'leave me alone face', approach.

D. Modify your attire, yeh I know some guys that would hit on a nun.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Sister_act2.jpg

But certain types of clothes will signal that we are looking.

Bottom line, it's rough being a hottie. :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Soulripp came on this forum and did something similar to the weak-minded individuals that annoyed Mystique on the street, said something gaining a shock-factor level of 10 for this forum and got a ton of people to give him (or her) attention.

The simplest thing for anyone to do would be to simply ignore that person and their comments and let the topic flow on a more positive note, but humorously we all did EXACTLY what human nature desired us to do, we lashed out.

Ignore that poster, maybe he (or she) will get a clue and move on.

SarahG
04-08-2007, 01:01 AM
-deleted-

soulRipp
04-08-2007, 02:47 AM
JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel it has nothing to do with shock factor, am not being mean or nothing that just how i think everyone have the right to have a view. I dont have a problem with what people do, but i have a problem with people lying to me you gon to tell me you not a man when you have a dick or had one. thats retarded if i get with a ts and i take that person hme am going to tell my poole this is a man am with i don have a problem with what you doning but am going to cal you what you are

BeardedOne
04-08-2007, 03:13 AM
*deleted*

Damn! I came late to this and missed one of the best posts! :x

BeardedOne
04-08-2007, 03:26 AM
That said...

When I was very, very, very young (I can actually say that this was in the last century), there was a construction site near my home. Very bizzy, very high testosterone levels. One day, while walking home from school, I saw this absolutely gorgeous, dick-stiffening, super-model blonde walk by the site. I am not exagerating when I say that the air filled with hundreds of wolf-whistles and cat-calls from the construction site. Without slowing her stride or turning to look, the blonde thrust the finger-of-doom in their direction and there was loud applause from all over the site.

While this particular incident, with a GG, ended up rather humorously (Though I can't exactly say 'positively'), it has always been in the back of my brain how women (No matter what their gender status) have to deal with such things on a daily basis.

It's hard to say how one should react to these situations. When some guy called me a 'faggot' I said "Hey, cruise who you want, but I'm not available" and that stopped him right there. In another situation, no less or more crude, I might have gotten a bullet in the head (Mandy: I knew people in West Philly during the MOVE incident, so I can relate to the sound of shots being fired in those neighborhoods).

I tend to carry a bit of the leave-me-the-fuck-alone face/attitude with me (And it has absolutely nothing to do with my sexuality or gender identification) and find that it works fairly well, overall. Besides, staring at the sidewalk all the time can net you some unexpected spoils of war: I found a dozen game tokens in front of Blockbuster the other morning. :peanutbutter

BeardedOne
04-08-2007, 03:41 AM
I'm going to take a brief shot at this, putting it in some basic terms...

I dont have a problem with what people do, but i have a problem with people lying to me you gon to tell me you not a man when you have a dick or had one.

I've dated/bedded women, men, gays, dykes, bi's, [Insert label here], and intersexed people (Ex: Genetic male, born female - Don't scoff, the medical journals froth over this), so IMHO I have some small handle on the gender spectrum.

A Tgurl isn't 'lying' to you about her gender. The common belief in the community (Though the rest of the world has yet to catch up to this) is that 'Gender is between your ears, not your legs'. Gender is a concept/psychology, while sex is a physical/genital definition.

I can, to some extent, see your thinking, but you need to seperate the individual from the parts. A few inches of flesh and blood and muscle may define sex, but certainly not gender (Though, from personal experience, I'd guess you'd have to see a couple of seriously impressive clits to send this thought home :wink: ).

I see you're a rookie poster, soulRipp, have you been reading the forum for a while? If not, take the grand tour. Spend a couple of days reading the posts and threads and catch up a bit. While I have doubts that doing so will significantly change your mind, you might get a better grasp of where these gurls are coming from and how (At least here) people view them. Trust me, you'll be the better for it.