PDA

View Full Version : Question other Ladies about orgy experiences

tsmandy
04-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Kind of a weird question I have, but....

Somebody that I'm really hot for recently invited me to an orgy that she's planning. It sounds like a blast, my kind of night. Only thing is, I'm pretty sure I will be the only TS there. Now, I really like sex parties, and I'm planning on going to this one, but I feel a bit overwhelmed at navigating the whole situation.

So my question for the other girls is:

Have you ever been in a similar situation? What did you do? Did you have a good time? Were you the only TS? How did that effect things?

I know its kind of a shot in the dark, but there has to be at least one other kinky lady here that has ventured into these waters...

Mandy

elo
04-06-2007, 09:49 PM
:popcorn

a2b2c3
04-06-2007, 10:29 PM
How come I never get invited to such great parties? Mandy if I was there, you'd have a great night :-p

tsmandy
04-06-2007, 11:33 PM
How come I never get invited to such great parties? Mandy if I was there, you'd have a great night :-p

Oh, I fully intend on having a great night. I'm just curious to hear other girls experiences navigating sex parties/orgies that aren't TS specific. This can include BDSM play parties.

goldensamba
04-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Um can I be invited too? Strictly as an observer of course! :popcorn

tsmandy
04-07-2007, 11:46 PM
So I can't be the only TS here who has ever thought about going to a play/sex party that was not a tgirl party. Come on kinky ladies, I would really love to hear peoples experiences (whatever they felt like sharing) and whether they would do it again.

SarahG
04-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Bring a few other tgirls you know as friends- if you're friends with the hostess it shouldn't be a problem, and then you're not the only one there.

tsmandy
04-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Bring a few other tgirls you know as friends- if you're friends with the hostess it shouldn't be a problem, and then you're not the only one there.

I'm not worried about it being a problem, and I am just fine with being the only tgirl there, excited actually. Just interested in hearing other girls experiences good or bad, with such situations.

Thanks for the suggestion, I would take another tgirl if there was one in town that I was excited about messing around with.