PDA

View Full Version : Vicki's Craigslist Analysis April 07

Vicki Richter
04-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Lookin for a CD TS TV to fuck this tight virgin asian asshole for the first time. must be gentle and careful and willing to teach me how to cd as well. your pic gets mine. im 6' 160pds hot lookin

Be still my heart.

I have always had a thing for ts/cd's and now it is time for that next step,
to let them have a chance at taking a virgin ass.

The only thing is, is that you can be to large, nothing has been up there so it may take some...work?

I am 42, slimmer build and willing. I will get you in the mood if you will get me in the mood

Please send some details and a picture and let's make this happen

Cannot host but will travel to you

Read: I've fucked 100 men in bathhouses, but never a TS.

Hoping that one of you gurls can help me out here...I've been thinking about it for along time now and I think it's that time

The only thing is that you can't be that big..virgin ass and all

Send me a picture and details about yourself and lets see if this is going to happen

Me: 42, slimmer build, 6" cut nice cock
Will travel to where ever you are, I cannot host

Read: My posting 6 hours a go didn't get a response... It must not have gone trough.

I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE T-GURL TO COME TO MY HOUSE LATE AT NIGHT MEET ME AN WALK INSIDE AN BEND ME OVER PULL MY PANTS DOWN AN FUCK ME IN THE ASS AS I JERK OFF NO CONDUMS NEEDED WANNA FEEL IT SLIDING IN AN OUT AN CUMMING IN MY ASS IS OK THEN I WANNA LAY ON MY BACK AN U FUCK ME AGAIN AS I LAY THERE JERKING OFF THEN IF UR STILL GOOD TO GO ILL LAY ON MY SIDE OR BEND OVER OR WATEVER POSITION U WANT ME IN AN FUCK MY ASS AS HARD AS U CAN AN FILL MY ASS WITH UR CUM AN U CAN ALSO TAKE PICS OF DOING ME IF U WANT IF THIS INTREST U PLZ DNT WAIT WRITE ME AN LET SET SUMTHING UP OR TONIGHT PICS OF WATEVER U WANNA C ON REQUEST

27 WM STD FREE 7+ CUT

Read: I got a little carried away relaying my fantasies while jacking off

Happy Monday...

I'm a very playful, touch of kink, gentleman admirer with a huge nylon fetish. Though I love long, shapely legs in sheer stockings or pantyhose I would like to find a girl who shares a love of nylons for a little fun play. You would would be dressed in your sexiest lingerie and "convince" me to slip into a pair of your stockings or pantyhose...from there I think we could figure out what to do next . So if you are up for a little fun and playfulness and able to do a good natured teasing, drop me a note and say hi.

Darlin' I'm not femme at all, 100% guy and admirer. I love a self-confident girl who enjoys dressing for her man and loves what it does for him. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs and normally all top. Just looking for a like-minded playmate this week while visiting for business. Staying in the Old Town area and can easily host in a nice hotel.

I can send photos if you are interested and would appreciate the same. Flying from the midwest later today into PHX tonight around 6:30 or so. Up for meeting tonight, Tuesday or Wed nights..or all three if we find we enjoy each others company and "kinks"

Hope your weekend was a good one...

Read: I want a VERY large shemale so I can fit in her pantyhose.

Thank you for reading this month's installment of Craiglist analysis.

phxguy
04-05-2007, 08:22 PM
I wrote the third ad. :wink:

Vicki Richter
04-05-2007, 08:25 PM
I wrote the third ad. :wink:

If you did that is pretty funny.

phxguy
04-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Sorry I missed you at the Arizona Forum. I would have had you to sign my picture of you. :)

Phat
04-05-2007, 08:35 PM
craigslist: pure class

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-05-2007, 08:43 PM
LOL@I cannot host!

..Either that guy has a live-in gf/is already married OR lives at home! LOL

ROFL@"convince" me to slip into a pair of your stockings or pantyhose..

Too funny! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

suckseed
04-05-2007, 09:06 PM
The choices for men seeking women aren't much better. Typical CL gg:

Kabuki
04-05-2007, 09:13 PM
The choices for men seeking women aren't much better. Typical CL gg:

lol...that's so wrong...lol. They look like they deserve each other :lol: Craigslist hasn't been good for awhile. Too much craziness on the site. Try to sell a car on CL, and see what kind of responses you get.

tsmandy
04-05-2007, 10:06 PM
First of all Suckseed: Watch who you take shots at, you never know who you are going to upset. Alot of girls have worked CL (myself included), and here in Portland, many of them are good friends of mine.

As for CL being totally busted, I met my ATF through the one CL ad I placed over the last year, found some very unique and amazing houses to live in, and now my partner just found a house to buy. Yeah, alot of CL is a ripoff, but there are still some real deals whether you are looking for a bong or a good lay.

suckseed
04-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Point taken Mandy. I purposefully chose a picture that wasn't of a real advertiser. I'm currently living in a house I found through craigslist, and I've bought and gotten free furniture, instruments, etc. from there as well as met the band I played with last year. I was referring to the personals section - dating, not for pay.
That being said, I am tired of reading things like "Everyone knows BBW's are the best lovers." Oh really? That, and the constant spam. God, I was completely taken in by a webcam model that I thought was interested in me last year. And I still get emails saying "Ok here is whats up. I dont have time for games so I am going to get straight to the point. I saw your ad and think your cute and I need sex and lots of it. I made a profile you can see me at GorgeousHoes.com just type in BarebackCumSwallower."

whatsupwithat
04-06-2007, 01:43 AM
CL used to be a great place to meet people...back in its infancy. It was kind of a well kept secret, sort of like retro-hip, if that makes sense.

Then...*looks up at previous comments*...that happened.

ps - why do guys think everyone wants to see pictures of their cock?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-06-2007, 02:02 AM
HA's very own Badazzbody slamming a broad running around CL using her ass pics

FRUAD READ READ READ 411 MUST READ MUST SEE - t4m
Reply to: pers-306790896@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-05, 6:24PM EDT

THIS TRANNY IS GETTIN REALLY ANNOYING....SHE IS USING MY AZZ PICS ON HERE ADVERTISEMENT ON CRAIGSLIST... DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE A HIGH CLIENTAL IN THE NYC AREA....U FELLAS COME TO ME ON A DAILY BASIS AND INFORM ME THAT SHE IS USING MY AZZ PICS ON HER AD....

I FELL THAT ITS RATHER IMMATURE...AND ITS FUKKKKIN UP BUSINESS...FOR A GOOD PROVIDER SUCH AS MY SELF...WHEN PEOPLE CALLING ME LIKE....SO U IN NYC ..I SEE YOUR AZZ BUT IS THIS REALLY U....SO PLEASE FELLAS WHEN U SEE MY AZZ POSTED ON HER AD...PLEASE DO WHAT U NEED TO DO TO TAKE IT DOWN...CAUSE IF MY FACE AINT ATTRACTED TO THAT PIC AND ALL MY PICS ARE NOT ON THERE...

THIS PIC BELOW IS HER PICTURE AND THE TITLE OF HER AD
http://d.im.craigslist.org/yG/6J/589JOq3XVl8sgY9LRUo3WVq5F7FV.jpg
$$$ts mylo back in the bronx$$ - t4m - 21

AND AS U COMPARE ME TO HER U KNOW ITS A TOTAL FRUAD..CHECK OUT HER AD BELOW AND THIS ONE AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF

Badazz's pic that was stolen

http://a.im.craigslist.org/dx/Qz/sOj6DptyEQwYkV0drlitPom7sN8O.jpg

a994
04-06-2007, 02:17 AM
I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE T-GURL TO COME TO MY HOUSE LATE AT NIGHT MEET ME AN WALK INSIDE AN BEND ME OVER PULL MY PANTS DOWN AN FUCK ME IN THE ASS AS I JERK OFF NO CONDUMS NEEDED WANNA FEEL IT SLIDING IN AN OUT AN CUMMING IN MY ASS IS OK THEN I WANNA LAY ON MY BACK AN U FUCK ME AGAIN AS I LAY THERE JERKING OFF THEN IF UR STILL GOOD TO GO ILL LAY ON MY SIDE OR BEND OVER OR WATEVER POSITION U WANT ME IN AN FUCK MY ASS AS HARD AS U CAN AN FILL MY ASS WITH UR CUM AN U CAN ALSO TAKE PICS OF DOING ME IF U WANT IF THIS INTREST U PLZ DNT WAIT WRITE ME AN LET SET SUMTHING UP OR TONIGHT PICS OF WATEVER U WANNA C ON REQUEST

27 WM STD FREE 7+ CUT

"Oh by the way, can you also bring your favorite hypodermic needle with you? I'd like for us to shoot some skag together to put us both in the mood and prolong the pleasure.

"And one more thing? Can you please send copies of the pictures of our night together to the local AIDS hospice? That's where I'll be stay--I mean kickin' it. Thanks!"

NEXT!

Kriss
04-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Vicki's Craigslist Analysis April 07

:lol: :claps

mikey_stl
04-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Well, what kind of ad would you respond to Vicki?

mbf
09-20-2007, 11:47 AM
this thread is fun for all in the family

*mbf ducks due to the stones thrown at him for just bumping another one....

gr8cornholio
09-21-2007, 12:22 AM
[quote]Lookin for a CD TS TV to fuck this tight virgin asian asshole for the first time. must be gentle and careful and willing to teach me how to cd as well. your pic gets mine. im 6' 160pds hot lookin

Be still my heart.

Damn. I just love your sense of humor Vicky (so subtle).

Vicki Richter
09-21-2007, 02:38 AM
I need to do another one of these. Craigslist is just ridiculous. I always picture guys starting out with a beautiful TS fantasy and then settling for a hairy drag man in order to get his dick. I guess beggars can't be choosers when you are asking for it free. Similarly, I would think that the guys looking for hot GG's probably don't do so well either with the free girls.

hondarobot
09-21-2007, 03:54 AM
Similarly, I would think that the guys looking for hot GG's probably don't do so well either with the free girls.

Heh. I don't know anything about Craigslist. I think the majority of us guys actually do quite well with "free girls". As far as I know, those "free girls" don't visit Craigslist either.