PDA

View Full Version : Staying In NY for Tranny Tuesdayz 3 Questions...

toexplorewant
04-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Hello All You Locals in NY. I have a little time off of work and figure I will travel from foggy San Francisco to New York for the first time :shock: and see what there is to offer there :p . I'm going to attend Tranny Tuesdayz on April 24th. I want to stay for the Thursday party too, but I have to be back to work.

1. Where would be a good hotel to stay at, not cheap, not expensive, just nice and within walking distance to Tranny Tuesdayz?

2. What's the best dress attire for the event - what do the girls prefer the guys to wear, collared shirts and pants, or nice jeans, etc?

3. When is the best time to arrive?

Thanks in advance for all your help. Nice to finally post, hope to add to the boards in the future, including a full report on my stay there.

Calm Guy in San Fran

RawNY
04-05-2007, 05:34 PM
There are no inexpensive hotels in the area. You should go to Hotels.come or travelocity to find something.

Casual and neat is fine. There are jeans ans sneakers, suits, etc ,but be comfortable and neat like any club.

After 12 the girls start rolling in.

Ok, bring lots of cash.

elo
04-05-2007, 11:03 PM
There are no inexpensive hotels in the area. You should go to Hotels.come or travelocity to find something.

Casual and neat is fine. There are jeans ans sneakers, suits, etc ,but be comfortable and neat like any club.

After 12 the girls start rolling in.

Ok, bring lots of cash.Hmm,lots of cash.For what?To buy the working girls drinks?

RawNY
04-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Exactly

Sunny Dee-lite
04-09-2007, 06:12 PM
see ya there baby!