PDA

View Full Version : The Effect of a Hot TS

MacShreach
04-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Recent studies here have revealed that it is not only men who are affected by the charms of sexy t-gurlz.

Our researcher Bárbara Jiménez from Mexico demonstrates this for you here. Go Trigger!

DarkVision
04-04-2007, 11:27 AM

RawNY
04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
She had the same effect on me that sh ehad on the horse, 'ecpt I am not hung as well, lol

MacShreach
04-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Some of the Mexicanas are just amazing-- everybody knows big names like Vaniity and Gizelle and a few others like Devora but there's plenty more where they came from. It always surprises me a bit that on a US based board such as this I don't hear of more guys, you know, being neighbourly.

Is it a language thing?

MacShreach
04-04-2007, 07:48 PM
damn, she is ridiculous...what an ass...

You like her? Why have some more!

She has a website,

http://www.barbarajimenez.com.mx

That could be the perfect bubble butt, I have to admit.

desiree_77
04-04-2007, 09:49 PM
wow t-girl and animal ...... yum

anybod has some other interesting pics ??? :wink:

Vicki Richter
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
You know, I am just going to state the obvious when I say that the horse didn't get turned on from looking at her... she was obviously doing something else to that horse. I think beastiality is very common in third world countries.

North_of_60
04-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Relax, no bestiality here.
I work with horses. You just have to tickle their ear and they grow hard.
Like myself :P

BlackAdder
04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Yep..horse is flaccid......She however, is very exotic in a good way! That ass wont quit thats for sure!!!

brooky
04-06-2007, 06:59 PM
I think beastiality is very common in third world countries.

What a prejudice!!

So sad :cry: :cry:

MacShreach
04-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I think beastiality is very common in third world countries.

What a prejudice!!

So sad :cry: :cry:

Yeah, well, I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up......

Taken from

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/LEGISLATION/Bestiality_Law.htm

"Last July 14th, a man allegedly died from injuries sustained during sexual relations with a horse. It is further alleged that this took place on a farm (see above photo) that was well-known for arranging bestiality (sex with animals) liaisons. He was a visitor at the farm.

Although this was abhorrent in itself, we found that bestiality, also known as zoophilia, is NOT illegal in the State of Washington nor in 30 some other states. We simply couldn't believe it."

There was a thread here about the incident above at the time.

Washington State how has an anti-bestiality law. It would seem that leaves 30 US States where it is still legal.

What was that about third world, exactly?

StephanieDee
04-06-2007, 09:53 PM
did you know that catherine the great(tzarina of russia)died when the horse being winched down on her fell and crushed her to death,that woan had crazy appetites