PDA

View Full Version : Thought provoking Question...

Taom
04-04-2007, 04:08 AM
in short... if I lover her, yes

BeardedOne
04-04-2007, 04:09 AM
For me, it wouldn't be a problem.

For others...

Jericho
04-04-2007, 04:16 AM

ILuvGurls
04-04-2007, 04:22 AM
Say you was in a LTR with a pre-op girl, and one day she says to you that she wanna go back to being a guy, would you still carry on with the relationship?

absoutley not.

wombat33
04-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Say you was in a LTR with a pre-op girl, and one day she says to you that she wanna go back to being a guy, would you still carry on with the relationship?

fuck no............

I'd still care for them as a person and hope they are happy..............but as soon as my Barbie turned into Ken...................

I return it to the toy store for another barbie!

mustang
04-04-2007, 06:41 AM
hmmm.....that's a tough question. Being that most here view a TS as a woman I would have to say that most would opt out.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-04-2007, 06:43 AM
fuck no............

I'd still care for them as a person and hope they are happy..............but as soon as my Barbie turned into Ken...................

I return it to the toy store for another barbie!

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-04-2007, 06:53 AM
ha ha that'd be weird for the guy I'd suspect poor guy

francisfkudrow
04-04-2007, 07:26 AM
It depends. If he was still going to be a fairly feminine guy, yeah, I'd keep him. If he was going to sprout a lot of new body hair, grow a beard and get a job as a construction worker, no.

mikey_stl
04-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Since I'm only interested in a relationship with a woman, whether
GG or TG, I'd have to say no. Perhaps we could be friends, but I wouldn't be interested in anything sexual.

a994
04-05-2007, 09:30 AM
We could be friends, but anything other than that would have to cease. Sorry, but I'm only interested in women (genetic and otherwise).

Fox
04-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Since I'm only interested in a relationship with a woman, whether
GG or TG, I'd have to say no. Perhaps we could be friends, but I wouldn't be interested in anything sexual.

Quoted For Truth

Not really thought provoking for me, heh.

TJ347
05-21-2007, 08:17 AM
BUMP

Bad call bumping this one, Sil. I mean, really bad call. :thumbsdown

TJ347
05-21-2007, 08:38 AM
BUMP

Bad call bumping this one, Sil. I mean, really bad call. :thumbsdown

Come along then TJ347, let's get to the meat of it...... Explain???

You had to know, even before you posted this one, what the answer would be from folks here. If a pre-op tgirl decided to revert to living life as a man, a guy who's into girls (GG or TG, we're still talking women here) would hit the hills, unless he was bisexual. So, is that what this thread is really about, figuring out who's bisexual? Because if that's the case, why not a "Who's A Bisexual?" thread instead of this sham? I mean, it's not that serious, and of course, it doesn't do anyone any harm. But your getting into Silklove territory here... and that ain't a good thing is all I'm saying. Carry on sir!

TJ347
05-21-2007, 08:51 AM
So what about being tricked by a passable crossdresser ???

LOCpunks
05-21-2007, 08:53 AM
why try and make all these tiny distinctions regarding sexuality......anyway, i doubt many people get "tricked" into anything, it's just a different head doing the thinking.

qeuqheeg222
05-21-2007, 08:55 AM
why did kelly add in the part about "poor guy"?

xfiver
05-21-2007, 09:05 AM

it depends...will she still clean the oven on a regular basis (as per your assessment of what the girls duties are)?

TJ347
05-21-2007, 09:07 AM
So what about being tricked by a passable crossdresser ???

Cheap exit strategy. LOL.

Yeah, okay! You asked me an entirely different question in an effort to keep what is obviously a dead thread going, and I don't want that on my conscience so I'm moving on. Good luck with it though! Sorry I can't keep it alive longer!

P.S. This thread'll be buried again inside of four hours, five tops.

scorpion
05-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Absolute. I should never leave someone I love beacause of something like this. Its still the same person.

nikkitsfun
05-21-2007, 01:40 PM

I love Nikki very much...have been together with her for over 2 years now...and since I was the one that helped her turn from a CD into what you see now...if she went back to a he...we would have to doing some serious clothes shopping again...but yes I would stay with her....him

Before Nikki I was with a Passable CD Filipino...we lived together for close to 3 years and he stopped wanting to dress and just live basically as a Queen...

I loved him very much but my desire was for short skirts & silky panties not boxers...I felt very Gay the feelings grew and grew and lead to our breakup...not an easy time.

Took me three years to find Nikki after Jamie/James...So your question hit home with me...Easy to say what you would do in Theory...much harder living it.

Michael

gepetto
05-22-2007, 02:39 AM
Hello folks,
I know two ex-tgirls .
One is Lisa Lawer. Now she is a married man, with a kid.
The other is Debora Dimillan , very close friend.
Last time I met her ( him ) I could not believe in my eyes.
Now Debora is Sergio, a gay.
Debora was a trannie for 12 years.
We've met many many times in this condition.
But we continue close friends , indeed.
Attached a picture of the last time i fucked her ( now him ).
Unbelievable !
November, first, 2006

BeardedOne
05-22-2007, 02:54 AM
You had to know, even before you posted this one, what the answer would be from folks here. If a pre-op tgirl decided to revert to living life as a man, a guy who's into girls (GG or TG, we're still talking women here) would hit the hills, unless he was bisexual. So, is that what this thread is really about, figuring out who's bisexual?

OK! :shock:

I confess!! :x

It's all about the dick! :peanutbutter

But, hey, does she have small hands and big tits? :shrug

Puh-leeze! Get the fuck over it, take your three-dollar bill and move the fuck on!

TJ347
05-22-2007, 03:06 AM
Yeah... upon further review, I stand by my original comments. That I made what? Fifteen hours ago? I'd say that was "moving on", but whatever. Now, back to "moving on"... :lol: