PDA

View Full Version : Keith Richards: 'I Snorted My Father'(AP)

White_Male_Canada
04-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Keith Richards: 'I Snorted My Father'

Apr 3 03:14 PM US/Eastern

LONDON (AP) - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.
In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8O9AFO01&show_article=1

Somedude21
04-04-2007, 12:24 AM
...dude, what the fuck? How messed up in the head do you have to be to snort the remains of your freakin' father?!

chefmike
04-04-2007, 12:55 AM
:roll: More bible-banging, jesus-krispies spam from a bushevik troll...

But its OK to ritually eat and drink the body, blood, entrails, feces or whatever of "christ", right?

Yet Keith can't honor HIS father by snorting a wee bit of his remains?

And it was no doubt mixed with some very fine Peruvian marching powder...it was KR, after all...

So fuck off, troll...

Realgirls4me
04-04-2007, 12:59 AM
My question is what exactly did Ricards have to drink at the time he inhaled his old man ? Inquiring minds wanna know.

;)

Quinn
04-04-2007, 01:22 AM
:roll: More bible-banging, jesus-krispies spam from a bushevik troll...

But its OK to ritually eat and drink the body, blood, entrails, feces or whatever of "christ", right?

Yet Keith can't honor HIS father by snorting a wee bit of his remains?

And it was no doubt mixed with some very fine Peruvian marching powder...it was KR, after all...

So fuck off, troll...

LMAO....... So true. Time to break out one of these:

BlackAdder
04-04-2007, 01:25 AM
/Sniffle......

If only my kid would think enough of me to snort up my ashes one day.....Ah..'tis enough to bring a sparkle to this 'ole eye...

specialk
04-04-2007, 02:09 AM
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :P

Realgirls4me
04-04-2007, 02:27 AM
...What's more prolific than Keith Richards' guitar licks? His even more prolific ways of producing phlegm.

Is the man a poster boy image of health or what ? ;)

Taom
04-04-2007, 03:30 AM
if he wants to snort his father, so be it. personally i would have other ideas about how to respect my father's memory, but to each his own