PDA

View Full Version : What to do in Hawaii

giXXer_1k
04-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Good Day Board,
I've been a long time lurker but only posted a few times. Thanks for all the great entertainment. Well I am going to Hawaii tomorrow morning and I was looking for some help on things to do.Not only where to meet and greet girls but also on seeing the islands. Is there a list of clubs or bars that anyone can lead me to or areas in the city, just cross streets would be ok. Also any landmarks or tours that I shouldn't miss. I am really into hiking so if anyone knows of a great spot please share. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the help,
Will
P.S. How safe is it in the Honolulu where all the girls hang out?
I'm staying in waikik

giXXer_1k
04-04-2007, 08:05 AM

Realgirls4me
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Hey, GiXXer_1K.

What do you do there?

Let me think ...

I got it!

RELAX

I've been to Maui, but never to where you are heading. One thing I would suggest is to get to know the native people, and I'm certainly not talking about those who have been "mainland". I'm talking about the Hawaiin natives that don't frequent the city or have mingled much with mainland Americans (We corrupt everything). They are a treat.

Have fun!

Realgirls4me
04-04-2007, 05:32 PM
C'mon y'all. Help the man out and hook him up with the 411.

Not one of you have been to Hawaii?

GroobySteven
04-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Honolulu.
There is a club called Fusions which has a tranny show on Saturday nights - it's a gay club with some trannies. Venus also has a night with a tranny show but I can't remember which - this club is off Kapiolani Blvd.

The working girls are at Merchant St downtown. Safe enough area apart from the sporafic shows by the police. You often get zero girls out - other time there are 5-10.

Youe best bet is to meet girls from adultfriendfinder or yahoo and meet them for dates - some great girls out here.

Good luck and aloha.
BTW unlike previous poster, unless your on neighbouring island and the real locals look really friendly, wouldn't expect that warm a welcome from them unless you've been introduced.

seanchai