PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A TGIRL NO HOLDS BARRED HOTEL PARTY

NYCBLK
12-07-2004, 01:51 PM
I ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD THROW A HOTEL PARTY HERE IN NYC WHERE THERE ARE ONLY T GIRLS AND THEIR ADMIRERS FOR A NO HOLDS BARRED PLAY PARTY. VERY MUCH LIKE THE SWINGER HOTEL PARTIES WITH COUPLES ONLY IT WOULD BE T GIRLS, GUYS AND COUPLES WHO LOVE THEM. WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS AND CAN SOMEONE HOST ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS AND T GIRLS. THERE CAN'T BE A PARTY LIKE THIS WITHOUT YOU.

hillbilly
12-07-2004, 06:29 PM
sounds great but a pain in the ass probably. if it was easy i imagine it would be happening already.

the idea has crossed my mind as well.

it would be pretty hard to make discreet ya know?

oh here is a thought. i saw this on another board. its basically seems to be a once a month party in bklyn like an old vault/hellfire thing but a little more underground. anyways supposedly they may be interest in ideas like this. probably interested in aything that will put money in their pockets.

http://www.submitparty.com/spam/

seems a little seedy but i can't tell. anyone ever been to this?

NYCBLK
12-07-2004, 07:03 PM
BEEN THERE AND THERE ARE A FEW T GIRLS BUT GG GIRLS ARE THERE AND GUYS TOO. MY IDEA IS AN ALL OUT T GIRL PARTY WITH GUYS AND COUPLES WHO LOVE THEM. HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT OF DOING A PARTY LIKE THIS

hillbilly
12-07-2004, 07:07 PM
yeah i understand your idea.

i was saying that i heard that the people who have this space may be interested in hosting or letting someone else host an all TG and Admirer party.

LBCDO
12-09-2004, 08:59 AM
more on point though...in the swinger scene you usually have guys with bi or at least curious girls so its a fair trade...here, we all know the girls dont exactly dig the guys and most dont like otehr t girls...and guys who are attractive and desired by the girls i dont think need such a party to get it on with T girls..which leads me to ask: whats in it for the girls?

these are girls makin a few hundred an hour and not having to deal with a slew of guys:) just askin

curious as to the response and mindset...

Thank god someone is thinking "realistically".

Evilhomer
12-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah sounds like a great idea. I'll host the first one ...No guys though, sorry. Hehe I can't wait.....

J "whats in it for the girls?"

good point ..I'll have to re-think this thing...

Caleigh
12-09-2004, 04:31 PM
I've been to those SPAM parties, they are fun.

if you visit the site though you will notice that they are very
much for the queer community and that means that guys who
like trans women but identify as straight aren't welcome.
in fact they've now started a women only night which includes
female>male transsexuals but not genetic men.

NYCBLK
12-09-2004, 07:07 PM
BEEN TO SPAM TOO AND LOVE IT. FOR THE RECORD THESE TYPE OF PARTIES DO EXIST JUST NOT IN NYC. SO THERE IS A DEMAND FOR THIS TYPE OF PARTY. JUST WANTED PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS ON IT FOR NYC THAT'S ALL

Thuggish_Intellect
12-11-2004, 01:35 AM
My suggestion would be to not talk about it but be about it...let's get it done :D