PDA

View Full Version : The dimes.

peggygee
04-03-2007, 01:06 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/new-arg-boing.gif I think any guy will be turned on by a very attractive tgirl,
the hottie, the PYT, 'the dime'.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/DimePiece.jpg

How do they feel about the average tgirl :?:

sucka4chix
04-03-2007, 03:06 AM
This is so subjective, this forum has proven over and over that the perceptions of a "dime" vary WIDELY (like Grand canyon wide)! But this brings up something I've noticed about myself that I've been thinking about for a while...
My standards for tgirls are FAR different than my standards for GGs!
I can find myself very attracted to an average tgirl, that I know if she was a GG he wouldn't even notice her. Some of the ghetto fabulous tgirls appeal to me, when I would NEVER EVER be interested in a GG like that. Don't get turned on by Asian girls much, but Asian tgirls....mmmmm!
I accept alot of things that are on my GG no-no list. Maybe because the pool of girls is so much smaller, I don't know... Hmmmm

wombat33
04-03-2007, 01:38 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/new-arg-boing.gif I think any guy will be turned on by a very attractive tgirl,
the hottie, the PYT, 'the dime'.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/DimePiece.jpg

hmmmmmm.
I can only speak for myself.

But for me, it has to be a dime peice. Not just passable, but VERY pretty and perfectly passable. She also HAS to be pre-op for me.

I have tried to be with a girl who is passable, but not pretty.........could not make it happen. I also tried it with a post-op. Not too good for me.

I think 99% of the guys into t-girls are into her for being a gorgeous womanly beauty with a nice cock to worship.

Otherwise, why not just go GG.

I am even questioning myself lately deeper as to why I love t-girls. I am so into them, and get so crazed for cock that some times I get horny enough that I thhink I would stroke off or suck off a guy. (so long as he is totally smooth, fem acting, and that is a thing where it is maybe 2-3 days out of the year.)

I need the whole package. A stunner, no male looks, and a nice cock to suck.

Most of the time I say to myself that I am not gay because I live t-girls. But I love thier cock so much that maybe it does make me gay.

I have never seen a guy and thought, wow I'd like to suck him off, or get in bed with him.

But once I an hot for she-cock, I can then find myself attracted to a nice cock.........even if it is on a guy.

I hope I did not steer this in another direction. I just felt I needed to say that to answer th question.

Dkg
04-03-2007, 01:41 PM
the same way they feel about average gg's, that is considering they are even into tgrils at all.

not a really deep answer but the again, not a really deep question.

werwt22
04-03-2007, 05:00 PM
The one in the middle is looking good to me. LOL, anyway, a dime is someone who is not just cute or pretty but gorgeous or beautiful. Just that simple, but it all depends on what you see as beautiful.

Kriss
04-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Cultural difference here but isn't a 'dime' worth just 10 cents? in american money?
Hardly how I would describe my girlfriends

I think 99% of the guys into t-girls are into her for being a gorgeous womanly beauty with a nice cock to worship.

I think 99% is a bit harsh. Perhaps 85-90% is more accurate

blckhaze
04-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Cultural difference here but isn't a 'dime' worth just 10 cents? in american money?
Hardly how I would describe my girlfriends

I think 99% is a bit harsh. Perhaps 85-90% is more accurate

lol well a "dime" or "dime piece" in ebonics(i.e. slang) means a girl is a 10 outta 10.

peggygee
04-03-2007, 07:32 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dime

2. dime

A very good looking female as in a perfect ten.
dd
Damn, did you see that girl? She's such a dime!

3. dime

n. $10 worth of marijuana
n. Anything perfect, usually the looks of a girl. (From rateing a ten on a scale of 1-10)
n. $10,000
v. To rat someone out.

1. Man, I had to dig through the couch just to scrape togeather enough for a dime bag.

2. Man, that bitch is a dime.

3. Those cops pinched a dime off me when I was in.

4. The cops were all over my house, someone must have dimed me out.

by James Dannelly May 7, 2003 email it
4. dime 173 up, 64 down

A Fine Girl

DAmn that puerto rican mami a dime

by AC Jun 3, 2003 email it
5. Dime 131 up, 36 down

Hot girl rated on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the highest score.

Jacqueline is such a dime!!!!

by Fred Jun 29, 2003 email it
6. dime 129 up, 58 down

-1 10$ worth of weed (from .6 to .8 of a gramm)
-2 A hotass girl, thats so sexy that youd think about drinkin her bath water.

Yo im broke hook me up a little dime and I pay you back soon.
Beyonce is definately a dime.

by Johnnay Apr 27, 2003 email it
7. dime 89 up, 20 down

a hott, very sexy and good looking girl. On a scale of 1-10 she would be a 10.

Did you see that girl? She was a dime.

wendy48088
04-03-2007, 07:36 PM
* Deleted *

TGL
04-03-2007, 07:48 PM
hmmmmmm.
I can only speak for myself.

But for me, it has to be a dime peice. Not just passable, but VERY pretty and perfectly passable. She also HAS to be pre-op for me.

I have tried to be with a girl who is passable, but not pretty.........could not make it happen. I also tried it with a post-op. Not too good for me.

I am even questioning myself lately deeper as to why I love t-girls. I am so into them, and get so crazed for cock that some times I get horny enough that I thhink I would stroke off or suck off a guy. (so long as he is totally smooth, fem acting, and that is a thing where it is maybe 2-3 days out of the year.)

Most of the time I say to myself that I am not gay because I live t-girls. But I love thier cock so much that maybe it does make me gay.

I have never seen a guy and thought, wow I'd like to suck him off, or get in bed with him.

But once I an hot for she-cock, I can then find myself attracted to a nice cock.........even if it is on a guy.

I hope I did not steer this in another direction. I just felt I needed to say that to answer th question.

I totally agree with everything you said wombat. I feel excactly the same and I think many (maybe secretly) does. I'm not trying to get anyone mad, but I find it hard to take guys serious, who claims they are just into TGirls because they are feminine. If that's the case, why not go for GGs, as wombat says?
I don't want to be with a guy and I'm not turned on by guys if they look like guys. However, if a guy dress up as a girl, and look feminine, in a photoshoot, that can turn me on. I don't know excactly what it is, but I do want feminine and beautiful girls, but they also have to have a dick.
That might sound shallow, but I think a lot of guys feel that way. I seriously thinks a lot of the girls in here look REALLY great, but I'm not sure I would have been that turned on and excited about them, if they had been GGs. I wouldn't even have commed to this board, if I didn't have some interest in the extra "stuff" that TGirls got.

peggygee
04-03-2007, 07:50 PM

Curious as to how others feel on this point. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/popcorncrop.jpg

[But for me, it has to be a dime peice. Not just passable, but VERY pretty and perfectly passable. She also HAS to be pre-op for me.

I totally agree with everything you said wombat. I feel excactly the same and I think many (maybe secretly) does. I'm not trying to get anyone mad, but I find it hard to take guys serious, who claims they are just into TGirls because they are feminine. If that's the case, why not go for GGs, as wombat says?

I don't want to be with a guy and I'm not turned on by guys if they look like guys. However, if a guy dress up as a girl, and look feminine, in a photoshoot, that can turn me on. I don't know excactly what it is, but I do want feminine and beautiful girls, but they also have to have a dick.
That might sound shallow, but I think a lot of guys feel that way. I seriously thinks a lot of the girls in here look REALLY great, but I'm not sure I would have been that turned on and excited about them, if they had been GGs. I wouldn't even have commed to this board, if I didn't have some interest in the extra "stuff" that TGirls got.

yodajazz
04-03-2007, 07:52 PM
For me, I think a girl can also be too pretty for me to want in a relationship. I think I mean too overtly sexual, like goin in a club with too much exposure. I could be insecure that other guys will hit on her as soon as I turn my back.

I like women who are not 10's and appreciate their unique beauty. All in all I am more along the lines of sucka4chix's post.

Kriss
04-03-2007, 07:52 PM
lol well a "dime" or "dime piece" in ebonics(i.e. slang) means a girl is a 10 outta 10.

Thanks man, WORD!

Kriss
04-03-2007, 07:55 PM
For me, I think a girl can also be too pretty for me to want in a relationship. I think I mean too overtly sexual, like goin in a club with too much exposure. I could be insecure that other guys will hit on her as soon as I turn my back.

FOOL, COWARD, LIVE A LITTLE MAN. would you rather not have a nice car(nothing ostentacius) incase some kids scratch it? or a nice house in case someone is jealous and burns it down. STEP UP. BE THE MAN!
:lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Sorry to break it to you but UGLY guys will also hit on your UGLY girlfriend. ALL girls will flirt, ALL girls like attention. If she likes you she will be with YOU.
Nothing turns me off more than a girl who doesn't think she is sexy, who doesn't enjoy her sexuality

MrsKellyPierce
04-03-2007, 07:58 PM

FOOL, COWARD, LIVE A LITTLE MAN. would you rather not have a nice car(nothing ostentacius) incase some kids scratch it? or a nice house in case someone is jealous and burns it down. STEP UP. BE THE MAN!
:lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :wink: :twisted: :evil:

Kriss
04-03-2007, 08:01 PM
:twisted: :evil:
QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE
remember 50% of the time KRISS means the opposite of 50% of what he is saying. It's kinda like a code you have to crack.....what is complete chauvanist bullshit and what is overly ironic sarcasm disguised as bitterness and bile????

It's the same as saying "She's a ten."

But in England, we go up to 11!

1. Man, I had to dig through the couch just to scrape togeather enough for a dime bag.

Now I see where i been going wrong, spending my life chasin' dime -bags and not dime pieces!!!

MrsKellyPierce
04-03-2007, 08:05 PM
:twisted: :evil:

remeber 50% or the time KRISS means the opposite of 50% of what he is saying. It's kinda like a code you have to crack.....what is complete chauvanist bullshit and what is overly ironic sarcasm disguised as bitterness and bile???? No I was talking about the thread where I said the girl wasn't hot..he shouldn't asked my opinion if he didn't want it :P :lol:

mbf
09-20-2007, 05:36 PM

since I dont have "stud muffin" stamped across my forehead myself I am definitely not writing off "chick average", especially if shes wearing glasses and got a valid library-id. 8)

biguy4tvtscd
09-20-2007, 07:54 PM

Any girl (within reason...massive physical deformities excepted) can be sexy, imho. It's all about attitude and presentation.

The problem with a lot of beautiful girls (I refuse to use ebonics), is that so many people tell them they're beautiful, and give them special exemptions because they're beautiful, that the girls begin to believe that there is nothing left for them to do, except remain beautiful.

To put it mathematically... (Beauty + Ego) - Intelligence = Get the Fuck Away From Me

62des
09-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Please tell us you have more pictures of them.