PDA

View Full Version : Gia Darling & Allanah Starr announce N. American Tour!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Gia Darling & Allanah Starr announce North American Promo Tour!

In an unprecedented promotional event for an adult TS DVD release, Gia Darling and Allanah Starr will be touring North America by appearing at a series of club dates to promote their new DVD 'Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures 2'.

The kick of the promo tour- aptly titled 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' (inspired by the Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russle film) will be Friday, April 27 in New York City @ Club Vapor. Dates for Toronto, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Laguna Beach will also be announced.

Vicki Richter and Vaniity have already confirmed to make appearances at the LA event. Bring your cameras as you will be able to take photos wil the ladies as well as recieve free signed 8 x 10s and signed DVDs!

European appearances will also be announced for later in the year.

Keep tuned for details coming very soon!

hwbs
04-02-2007, 10:21 PM
good times :smoking

PatrickFromNYC
04-02-2007, 10:57 PM
I hope its a big success !!! Allanah is a class act and she currently looks better then ever!!! Good luck and have fun!!!!

stillies77
04-03-2007, 06:56 AM
holy crap!
any chance of coming to philly?

whatsupwithat
04-03-2007, 07:03 AM
this calls for a dance!

Realgirls4me
04-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Allanah: Please -- PLEASE -- give me as much notice as to when you two are making your appearance in Los Angeles. I will do everything possible to attempt to attend.

Any chance, Allanah, that you two have an approximate date for the Los Angeles/Laguana Beach dates?

I wanna go!

I wanna go!

I wanna go!

I wanna go!

Taom
04-03-2007, 02:20 PM
where'd you find that pic of stilies77 dancing? he told me he only let me see it. what a tramp!!!

stillies77
04-03-2007, 02:33 PM
hahahaha