PDA

View Full Version : The big T-girl party -- coming up quick?

roolb
04-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Vaniity just posted something interesting on her MySpace page:

"I also wanted to let yo know that I'v been talking via email to Allanah Starr and she has an idea about getting us "top" T girls together at an up coming party of hers in April or May I believe..."

Oh, man. A T-girl superstar summit. We admirers have got to get behind this. Who from outside NY should we beseech to attend? Vicki Richter? Mia from San Jose? Lucy from Toronto (www.tslucy.com)?

iloveshemales77
04-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I'll come!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Gia and I are going to do a massive and unprecedented and 6 city promotional tour/release party dates for Big Boob Adventures 2. We will be holding events in NYC, LA, Laguna Beach (via invatation), Toronto, London, & Paris.

We are also considering Las Vegas.

I have spoken with Vaniity and some other ladies in regards to the LA party- I am hoping we can assemble a large group of the top US ts film performers to attend. Vaniity has agreed to attend and I have spoken to Wendy Williams, who has also agreed. I would love to have VR and many other ladies come. My ultimate goal would be to have Gia, Vaniity, and VR attend as special guests.

The first event will be in NYC, to be held at the end of April. Other dates will be announced.

MiaIsabella1985
04-02-2007, 02:51 AM
I would love to come Allanah! I will be spending most of my weekends in NYC the month of May and am sure I would have a ball. I didnt get the chance to attend the after party at Vapor after the Miss International Goddess Pageant because I had such an early flight that same morning. So keep me updated and count me in!!!

xoxo Mia Isabella