PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new member - Already new pics!!

Nyana
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello, i didn't find any place where to say hello so i assume the general section is the good one.

I am a guy 24 years old (from province of Quebec in Canada) and i love to travestite when im alone and my g/f not here.

I really like shemale and i would like to be one, but with my life it wont be ever possible anyway, im happy !!

So well that it, Hello everyone.

P.S.: Sorry for any mistakes, i speak french as first language.

(Oh i just bought a new pair of jeans off ebay and i really really love them, and i wanna share with you so here a pic of me wearing my new jeans, any comments are welcome.)

TGL
04-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Hello and welcome. You've come to the right place. Just one question: If your girlfriend doesn't like you being a transvestite, where do you hide pants like those? :P It's not like you could convince her they are male pants!

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 08:05 PM
welcome. we're a diverse crowd! :)

Nyana
04-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Well i hide those in a good spot :P

And im pretty sure she wont accept cause i remember on one night i made a joke and i weared her's lingerie before we had sex..and when we started to have some fun, she stoped me and asked me to remove her lingerie she was finding that too weird..

And i don't think i would convince her that is male pants LOL

elo
04-02-2007, 01:05 AM
Hi,Nyana.

Welcome to the board.Here is a thread you could find interesting and funny. :wink:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17243&highlight=

Quinn
04-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Welcome to the forum.

-Quinn

Ecstatic
04-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Welcome, Nyana.

JessicaJ
04-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Hey! kind of nice to see someone like myself here. Definitely want to 'transition', but dont know if it will ever be possible!

Anyways, welcome and enjoy yourself!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the board Nyana. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TGL
04-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Hey! kind of nice to see someone like myself here. Definitely want to 'transition', but dont know if it will ever be possible!

Anyways, welcome and enjoy yourself!

Well, you and Nyana are always welcome to post your pics on here, and I'm sure you'll get a very honest oppinion about your chances of being passable ;)
It seems, that in here, you are always some guy's "dream girl" if you just jump in to some sexy lingerie and share your photos on the board...

bigslim
04-02-2007, 03:05 AM
Welcome to the board. Btw, you do have a very nice butt.

Nyana
04-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the board. Btw, you do have a very nice butt.

Thanks you so much...

you can't imagine how you made my day!

I mean since yesterday when i posted this topic i was stressed so bad at the job...

It the very first time i just talk about this fact nobody know it at all.
And i dont know why, but i decided that i wanted to post a pic on me in female cloth ...like to prove to myself that somewhere someone understand me. I think i find it here! I'm very happy trust me.

And telleming me that i have a nice butt make me feel very feminine and woah...first time i have this feeling strong like that. Thansk you.

And thanks to everybody that say hello.

I really want to learn more trick about my passion. I only have few cloth and few lingerie that are mines, no jewels, no shoes (dont know how to buy them to be sure it will fit me) and no cosmetic or any wig to make me look more feminine.

Well...i will surly post more pic in future..

I do have 3-4 more with me in thoses jeans...maybe i could post them?

TGL
04-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks you so much...

you can't imagine how you made my day!

I mean since yesterday when i posted this topic i was stressed so bad at the job...

It the very first time i just talk about this fact nobody know it at all.
And i dont know why, but i decided that i wanted to post a pic on me in female cloth ...like to prove to myself that somewhere someone understand me. I think i find it here! I'm very happy trust me.

And telleming me that i have a nice butt make me feel very feminine and woah...first time i have this feeling strong like that. Thansk you.

And thanks to everybody that say hello.

I really want to learn more trick about my passion. I only have few cloth and few lingerie that are mines, no jewels, no shoes (dont know how to buy them to be sure it will fit me) and no cosmetic or any wig to make me look more feminine.

Well...i will surly post more pic in future..

I do have 3-4 more with me in thoses jeans...maybe i could post them?

I'm sure your pictures would be much appreciated here and for the record, I also enjoyed the picture of you in those jeans very much. Just do what you feel comfortable with and if you feel comfortable with posting pics, do it, if you don't feel comfortable with, don't do it. I don't think you'll get much complaints about posting more pictures of that hot body though ;)

kirk
04-04-2007, 01:31 PM
as a fan of t-girl i must say you do have a nice butt, thanks for posting :D

Nyana
04-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Well with all thoses nice answer that make me feel very more confortable..

I read some post here in there on the forums and i understand more what kind of ppl we can meet here.

I have to admit that some ppl posted some pics and got flamed right away...im happy that didn't happen to me.

JUst one thing i want to claryfiy and im not pretty sure, what is exactly the diffrence between a crossdresser and a travestite...cause in french we seem to have less words to define all diffrent type of person.

;)

Nyana

alrock_ny
04-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Nyana
04-05-2007, 05:23 AM
Well people asked for new pics..

so here few (i took them in same days when i got my new jeans)

I will try to add more with diffrent cloths in the futur..or maybe better ;)

-----
Nyana

luv4Tgirls
04-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Welcome to HA and your butt looks good in jeans

TGL
04-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Looking great Nyana and the panties are so cute. I don't know if it's the jeans that does it, but your shape is really feminine, knowing that you haven't been taking any hormones. Keep up the good work ;)

ILuvGurls
04-05-2007, 02:33 PM
looking good

and http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/welcome_108.gif

Nyana
04-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Looking great Nyana and the panties are so cute. I don't know if it's the jeans that does it, but your shape is really feminine, knowing that you haven't been taking any hormones. Keep up the good work ;)

Well i think my shape is for something ;)

a2b2c3
04-05-2007, 03:46 PM
You look absolutely amazing Nyana! I love those pictures! It's great to have you here :)

Nyana
04-06-2007, 04:33 AM
Thanks a2b2c3 (is it the password for you paypal account?, i could use it to buy some nice tops and some lingerie you know!!)

;)

TSFanTN
04-06-2007, 05:35 AM
Bonjour! Je parle fancais un peu.

Welcome to the boards. Yes, you do have a nice butt.