PDA

View Full Version : Do you (posters)..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 03:34 AM
A. Post on a thread because you're genuinely interested with certain topics and wants to share your personal views?

OR

B. You post because you like the POSTER (person) who's posted the topic (regardless wether a topic has impt. merits or none, retarded/shallow or funny etc. )?

How does one go about posting and which threads/topics to post and the one's not to?

Discuss your posting styles/criterion? :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
04-01-2007, 03:58 AM
I believe I only post when I'm interested in a topic. It's obvious that I enjoy the cartoon thread. I post there 24/7 :D I tend to open most threads that are posted by certain individuals though. Like hara or peggy...Jennifer Paris...she's too beautiful. Even Kelly threads every now and then...lol. I usually end up checking out most topics sooner or later... to just stay on top of things. To see who's saying what. Sometimes I find out that I'm interested in a topic that I thought I wouldn't like. Hi Kelly...lol

ILuvGurls
04-01-2007, 04:07 AM
I believe I only post when I'm interested in a topic. It's obvious that I enjoy the cartoon thread. I post there 24/7 :D I tend to open most threads that are posted by certain individuals though. Like hara or peggy...Jennifer Paris...she's too beautiful. Even Kelly threads every now and then...lol. I usually end up checking out most topics sooner or later... to just stay on top of things. To see who's saying what. Sometimes I find out that I'm interested in a topic that I thought I wouldn't like. Hi Kelly...lol

i'm here so much that most threads get opened any way so not sure that there is a preference, but if i had to choose....topic.

but as kabuki said "Hi I'm Kelly" will probably get opened before the day is thru just to see what comes out of her mouth, lol.

:lol: :lol:lol

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Hmmm. Good question. And no easy answer. Nothing is really black and white when it comes to human motivations.

I think it's that old Marx question, "who benefits?"

Ecstatic
04-01-2007, 04:17 AM
It's a combination. First point is the subject matter of the topic--I scan the titles first. But I'll also open topics by or replies to topics by specific posters, sometimes because I like them, sometimes because I don't but I still want to hear what they have to say, but mostly because the poster is someone who has an interesting point of view and gets me thinking.

Also, it's a combination because those poster who I'm apt to read are those who write or reply to topics of interest.

Those who I like often engender (no pun intended) a bit of chat back and forth.

And I like shrimp. ;)

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 04:20 AM
And I like shrimp. ;)

Exactly!

blackmagic
04-01-2007, 04:20 AM
hmmmmmmm im in between A and B. but god kellys rediculously meaningless post are the best, i love her post. shows good character on her behalf not only in this forum but in real life to be open and talkative. (cough im sucking up cough)

But I mainly post because i love to point out my thoughts and opinions, besides that this forum is like 90% guys, 9% TS/TVs, and 1% GGs. LOL if you havent figured out why im here yet, you maybe alittle slow :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 04:26 AM
And I like shrimp. ;)

Hmmm.. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
04-01-2007, 04:41 AM
A. Post on a thread because you're genuinely interested with certain topics and wants to share your personal views?

HTG

I'll post if i'm interested in the topic/ have a view or if it just plain amuses me.
Tend to avoid the all wrapping paper but no present threads.

Style?
Rarely accused of having any! :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 05:03 AM
I believe I only post when I'm interested in a topic. It's obvious that I enjoy the cartoon thread. I post there 24/7 :D I tend to open most threads that are posted by certain individuals though. Like hara or peggy...Jennifer Paris...she's too beautiful. <snip>

Thanks Kabuki. :P Im actually the same way. Peg's post are really informative. And so is Alison Faraday's, Ecstatics, Quinn, J and a few more others. I love reading stuffs and learning things I might not know yet. It's also good way getting a feel about someone's character through their post. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
04-01-2007, 05:33 AM
I only start threads when I´m really interested in something, everything else is my biz :)

hey welcome back whatsupwiththat

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Yo Coroner. Thank you. Been too long.

Ecstatic
04-01-2007, 06:27 AM
And I like shrimp. ;)

Hmmm.. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG
Yah, I like the way you think, girl!

There are so many posters who always grab my attention...I'd list them but I'd surely leave many out, and since I got a second degree burn on my left hand today, I'm down to hunt-n-peck with one hand and it'd take forever. (but as peggy told me, at least now I have a legit reason to type one-handed!)

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 06:33 AM
(but as peggy told me, at least now I have a legit reason to type one-handed!)

Don't ask me, but...

a994
04-01-2007, 06:35 AM

OR

B. You post because you like the POSTER (person) who's posted the topic (regardless wether a topic has impt. merits or none, retarded/shallow or funny etc. )?

How does one go about posting and which threads/topics to post and the one's not to?

I suppose it depends more upon the nature of the thread itself. If it's a lighthearted thread, personality of the participants can become a factor (yet this is still true only in rare cases, as I still do not know many of the posters here at this board). When the topic is more serious, then I post in response to how I think/feel about the topic.

ezed
04-01-2007, 07:05 AM
(but as peggy told me, at least now I have a legit reason to type one-handed!)

Don't ask me, but...

Where the fuck did you get that pic. It's a doozey! lol

ezed
04-01-2007, 07:17 AM

OR

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

You ask a lot of questions, Hara_Juku Tgirl. You already can figure out why I post to the threads I do. You tell me. And let me ask you....do you type in your underwear when it's your birthday?

kisses
ezed

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 11:16 AM
You ask a lot of questions, Hara_Juku Tgirl. You already can figure out why I post to the threads I do. You tell me.

kisses
ezed

Well you know me ezed. ;) I got an inquiring mind! LOL So I always try my best to ask the current PULSE of the general public. :P

And let me ask you....do you type in your underwear when it's your birthday?

Honestly, sometimes. Othertimes, Ive been naked (If after a shower or bubble bath) or in various stages of undress or geting ready (If I was going out or just got done with a fetish session) typing a reply to some very interesting post. Im sure you and other guys on here have done your online banking completely naked here and there. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
04-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Hi Hara, how are you?

I only ever post if I'm interested in the thread title. I don't read all the threads, far less all the posts in them. There are some people whose posts I would usually read, some whose posts I skip by without even glancing at. I don't post to "see my words up in lights" because I get plenty of that gratification in my "real" life.

I have been a member of a lot of boards over the last 10 years. I used to moderate on several boards, still do on one, but it has very low activity. I currently maintain memberships on about 10 forums.

I run my own businesses and I discovered long ago that it's easy to get so involved with boards that work gets put to one side--since I don't have the benefit of a generous employer prepared to pay me to sit and post, this choice is easy to make, so I only post in lulls, as it were. Right now I am waiting for some guys to come and start a job here, don't know how long they'll be, don't want to get started on something that requires real time, so I can spend some time online. That sort of thing.

I lurk a lot more than I post-- I keep an eye on all the forums I am a member of, passing by maybe once every week or two.

All the forums I ever joined I joined because I was doing research or wanted to find out more about the subject. For the last wee while my forum time has been spent mainly on boat-related stuff, 'cause my expensive hole in the water needs work, for example. (Does she ever not?)

If I'm actively posting in a board I'll go on for a while until something else catches my interest and then move. Because I limit my time I'm only ever active on one or maybe two boards at a time. I also frequent boards that are not in English, because they're a good way to keep my language skills up when I'm not travelling.

Mac

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 12:25 PM
I've been good Mac..Long time. How are you?

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
04-01-2007, 12:36 PM
I've been good Mac..Long time. How are you?

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm fine honey. Thanks for asking, and I'm glad things are going well for you. You always have interesting ideas.

Mac

Kriss
04-01-2007, 12:43 PM
OR
B. You post because you like the POSTER (person) who's posted the topic (regardless wether a topic has impt. merits or none, retarded/shallow or funny etc. )?HTG

A

BUT there should be an option for C.....compulsion.
and D.........terrorism
T is for TOURETTES

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm fine honey. Thanks for asking, and I'm glad things are going well for you. You always have interesting ideas.

Mac

:P Thanks Mac.

OR
B. You post because you like the POSTER (person) who's posted the topic (regardless wether a topic has impt. merits or none, retarded/shallow or funny etc. )?HTG

A

BUT there should be an option for C.....compulsion.

and D.........terrorism

LOL :lol: Hmm..Compulsion. LOL I havent thought of that Kriss. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
04-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Im sure you and other guys on here have done your online banking completely naked here and there. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Great image, but the sad truth is I am old enough to remember battering out copy on a manual typewriter while sitting stark bollock naked covered in sweat under an overhead fan on its highest setting in a hotel room in Delhi in July (old-time travellers in Asia will recognise a scene from the days before universal a/c) drinking rotgut Sikh whisky while a lovely Lebanese girl called Leila, in a similarly sweaty and naked condition, made joints.

And they wonder why I don't get fazed so easy.....?

Dkg
04-01-2007, 02:09 PM
I'd have to say 90% of the time it's because of A

I'm guessing this question was asked because of the Kelly threads that always seem to grow no matter what the subject....

mikejones
04-01-2007, 02:24 PM
I definitely have to be interested in a thread to respond, but I also try to have something worthwhile to contribute. I have seen a number of threads here recently that I found very interesting but really had no experience with the topic and nothing significant to add to the conversation.

I really only have time to read maybe 10-15 threads per day. I usually choose which ones to open based on the author and who replied last.

BrendaQG
04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
For me weather or not I reply is based on if I think I have something interesting to add. If it seems like someone else has said basically what I would say then I just stay out of it.

If I know someone to have interesting things to say then I at least read their threads.

shadowwalker
04-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm fairly new here and haven't posted much but I have to say A. As a guy I'm always interested in what you ladies think.Jst trying to figure it out. But a personality can make one check out a post.Iusually read Hara Juku's post's as well as Vicki's and of course Kelly's(But not all of Kelly's.I don't have enough free time for that.)Keep asking good questions HJG.

Ecstatic
04-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Great image, but the sad truth is I am old enough to remember battering out copy on a manual typewriter while sitting stark bollock naked covered in sweat under an overhead fan on its highest setting in a hotel room in Delhi in July (old-time travellers in Asia will recognise a scene from the days before universal a/c) drinking rotgut Sikh whisky while a lovely Lebanese girl called Leila, in a similarly sweaty and naked condition, made joints.

Mac, that's a wonderful establishing shot to open a noir movie set in Bombay in the 1930s...or, with the joints, maybe the 1960s...waiting for a client to walk in the door, a redhead who looked like she'd been around the block a few times too many, a revolver concealed in her purse....

Mac, PI....

E

Luna555
04-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I post whenever im interested in a topic.

Luna555
04-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I post whenever im interested in a topic.Before i didnt have internet access at home but now i do. thats why i didnt really reply to alot of interesting post. Hope to be more active now!!! :)

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 07:00 PM
I post whenever im interested in a topic.Before i didnt have internet access at home but now i do. thats why i didnt really reply to alot of interesting post. Hope to be more active now!!! :)

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Luna555
04-01-2007, 07:04 PM

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Thank you! :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 07:07 PM
thank God for colostomy bags and easy-to-ridicule T-chasers. :wink:

Lmao :lol:

I'd have to say 90% of the time it's because of A

I'm guessing this question was asked because of the Kelly threads that always seem to grow no matter what the subject....

You've answered A..so Im going to follow your pattern, This thread is 90% not about Kelly (she is only ONE of the 14688 members here on HA).

I hope you Do recognize that there's alot to HA than just having Kelly. Alot of other girls and guys (personality types) are pretty interesting. Who's got the experience and knowledge to impart and learn from. Isnt that what keeps forums alive? Intelligent discussions aside from oggling deers caught in the headlights (Tgirl du jour) ?

LOL ;)

I'm fairly new here and haven't posted much but I have to say A. As a guy I'm always interested in what you ladies think.Jst trying to figure it out. But a personality can make one check out a post.Iusually read Hara Juku's post's as well as Vicki's and of course Kelly's(But not all of Kelly's.I don't have enough free time for that.)Keep asking good questions HJG.

Thanks shadowwalker. I liked reading thru Vickies post as well. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
04-01-2007, 07:31 PM

Mac, that's a wonderful establishing shot to open a noir movie set in Bombay in the 1930s...or, with the joints, maybe the 1960s...waiting for a client to walk in the door, a redhead who looked like she'd been around the block a few times too many, a revolver concealed in her purse....

Mac, PI....

E

Steady, Ec-- 70's! :shock: I often wonder what happened to Leila-- her country was being ripped to hell then.

Aragon21
04-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Posts started my Hara, Peggy, Allanah, Vicki, Jennifer, and several others that don't immediately come to mind, I always look into.

Polls - and no I don't respond if they are not for me, though I do look at the results.

If there are alot of replies to a post, I look into those as well.

Some of my favorites that don't start alot of threads are Ecstatic, Arianna, and Seanchai for their perspective (well Seanchai starts threads but those are not my favorites). I also enjoy Kriss, Suckseed, Hollywood, and too many others to name for their sarcasm and humor.

And sadly I do look at some Kelly threads. I mean we all try not to stare at the crazy man mumbling to himself on the street, but we do. :lol:

How could I forget Kabuki? I like his posts too!

lisaparadise
04-01-2007, 08:10 PM
hmmmmmmm im in between A and B. but god kellys rediculously meaningless post are the best, i love her post. shows good character on her behalf not only in this forum but in real life to be open and talkative. (cough im sucking up cough)

But I mainly post because i love to point out my thoughts and opinions, besides that this forum is like 90% guys, 9% TS/TVs, and 1% GGs. LOL if you havent figured out why im here yet, you maybe alittle slow :lol:some of her post could use alittle black magic im sure lol see i dont kiss ass for anyone telling it like it is and keeping things real is what its all about in my books

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 08:21 PM
if you havent figured out why im here yet, you maybe alittle slow :lol:

Umm..let's see here..If you're harsh with tgirls then for the guys blackmagic? Hehe LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

werwt22
04-02-2007, 12:42 AM
I dont post often unless I feel like participating at times or feel that I have something of semi-important value to say. My number of posts and amount of time I've been here speak for themselves. But I never jump on the bandwagon just b/c someone else is saying something...I hold true to my beliefs but still open to be influenced on certain topics.

Ecstatic
04-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Some of my favorites that don't start alot of threads are Ecstatic, Arianna, and Seanchai for their perspective (well Seanchai starts threads but those are not my favorites). I also enjoy Kriss, Suckseed, Hollywood, and too many others to name for their sarcasm and humor.
Hey, thanks, Aragon21. Yeah, I don't start too many threads--usually there's enough going on already, and I just jump in and contribute where I'm motivated.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 01:11 AM

We all hope to see more of you Luna555. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 02:38 AM

Exotic. :P I've pictured the setting something like sweaty british india.

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/images/governing_inferior_race.jpg
http://www.smallpoxhistory.ucl.ac.uk/images/SpoxVacc.jpg
http://www.fp.ucalgary.ca/dmpeers/images/new%20pics/DSCF0067.JPG

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Posts started my Hara, Peggy, Allanah, Vicki, Jennifer, and several others that don't immediately come to mind, I always look into.

Thanks Aragon21. ;)

And sadly I do look at some Kelly threads. I mean we all try not to stare at the crazy man mumbling to himself on the street, but we do. :lol:

LOL

Yes, I also like Kabuki san's post too! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
04-02-2007, 07:58 AM

Thanks Aragon21. ;)

LOL

Yes, I also like Kabuki san's post too! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I feel loved :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Yah, I like the way you think, girl!

Hehe.. :lol: I guess we think alike Ecstatic! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
04-02-2007, 09:17 AM

Umm..let's see here..If you're harsh with tgirls then for the guys blackmagic? Hehe LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ding ding ding :lol: :P i know the places to look for guys let alone i already have 10 guys from this forum on my yahoo list heh :lol:

MacShreach
04-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Exotic. :P I've pictured the setting something like sweaty british india.

HTG

India has changed enormously over the last 30 years (I'm not quite the ancient mariner) but you could probably still see scenes like that second one in the villages in North India. I haven't been back for some time but I keep in touch with friends.

In the days before a/c in places like India you had two problems, the heat and humidity and the mosquitos. Hotel rooms had huge fans on the ceilings and if you turned them up full it was like having a helicopter in your bedroom. This dried your skin and, because mozzies are poor flyers, they were blasted out of the way. It was a little scary to look up and see these fans which were about 3 feet across, spinning so fast you couldn't see the blades, right above your head, but honestly the first thing you did when you got into a room was switch the fan on full blast and it stayed that way till you left, right through the night and everything.

Another image: When the monsoon breaks the sense of relief is incredible. The heat and humidity have been insufferable for weeks, everyone has pressure headaches like you can't imagine and the murder and suicide rate is through the roof. The static is so high you get shocks off everything. You become debilitated, hardly able to move, the touch of anything, your clothes, even a lover's skin, is intolerable......

Then the rain starts-- really fat, juicy blobs of warm rain slashing down in sheets, with thunder and lightning everywhere-- and suddenly the streets have turned into rivers packed with soaking wet people dancing for joy....Women, children, grand-dads, businessmen--everybody-- in the streets, on the flat roofs of the buildings, all utterly drenched, all absolutely happy. Total strangers hugging each other. Some people have soap and are showering out in the rain, washing their hair. People are catching the water in their hands, cups, buckets, and pouring it over themselves and throwing it at each other. You can't do anything but laugh, dance, make love. Amazing.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 11:37 AM
ding ding ding :lol: :P i know the places to look for guys let alone i already have 10 guys from this forum on my yahoo list heh :lol:

Ohhhh...you slut! LOL :lol: J/k No wonder you've been hard on the other gurls. LOL

..But I thought you had a cd gf? What happened :?:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dkg
04-02-2007, 02:13 PM
I hope you Do recognize that there's alot to HA than just having Kelly.

and I wish more people acted like they knew that as well...I'm on your side here.

Taom
04-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I do a lil of both. But..... since I'm such a smartass, you'll usually see me posting nonsense :)

Ecstatic
04-02-2007, 03:03 PM
India has changed enormously over the last 30 years (I'm not quite the ancient mariner) but you could probably still see scenes like that second one in the villages in North India. I haven't been back for some time but I keep in touch with friends.
When my wife and I spent two weeks in an ashram north of Mumbai 20 years ago, it was like stepping back in time 2000 years, seeing the village women carrying water jugs on their heads from the river and all. Then, India's middle class comprised about 2% of its population; today, India's middle class comprises over 20% of its population. India has the second-fastest growing economy in Asia, after China (though 2/3 of its people still live below world poverty level).

blackmagic
04-02-2007, 04:00 PM

Ohhhh...you slut! LOL :lol: J/k No wonder you've been hard on the other gurls. LOL

..But I thought you had a cd gf? What happened :?:

~Kisses.

HTG

:lol: hahaha, lol i honest to god dont know why i was so mean, guess its in my nature.

when i was in miami she some how found out about the TS escort for the one night stand and when i got home she was all in my face bitching me out and so i gave it up, "you know when your busted" but besides that i no longer am particularly interested in sex, ill quote one guy who said "sex is over rated" well i dont think its over rated but my body has a diffrent story since my own sex drive has like completely died, I dont even have the mental urge to wanna fuck a GG, guy or Tg. anymore, its just weird. very weird.

:arrow: So..... i guess i might as well just move on maybe start a relationship with a guy or something, i dont know...

(sorry if thats TMI)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Nonesense! There is nothing like TMI. LOL I wanna hear moree..LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
04-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Nonesense! There is nothing like TMI. LOL I wanna hear moree..LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

ima go to the doc tomorrow and see whats up with the sex stuff. lol I guess thats all i can say. wish i knew what was going on. :?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 03:38 AM
ima go to the doc tomorrow and see whats up with the sex stuff. lol I guess thats all i can say. wish i knew what was going on. :?

So you're saying that you're losing erection (or being horny) cos of HRT :?: :?

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
04-03-2007, 03:41 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

no i can still get rock hard :lol: :jerkoff LOL, whats HRT? :shrug :?:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 03:49 AM

RockHARD is a good thing! LOL :lol:
HRT = Hormone replacement therapy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
04-03-2007, 03:52 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

HRT...Hampton Roads Transit...lol...

blackmagic
04-03-2007, 04:27 AM

RockHARD is a good thing! LOL :lol:
HRT = Hormone replacement therapy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lol i was playing stupid, i know what it is, was waiting for a little witty response like what kabuki posted lol cute.

:wink: who knows it might be the lack of testosterone thats killin my sex drive. dunno though, ill find out tomorrow i guess :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 04:48 AM
Beware CUNT or

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/2dd0731a9b.gif

:P

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
04-03-2007, 05:02 AM
Beware CUNT or

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/2dd0731a9b.gif

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Now this is getting interesting, so your a mistress eh? :twisted: :D :lol: :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 05:09 AM

With such cute avatar how could I resist? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
04-03-2007, 05:09 AM
Definetly A

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 05:10 AM
Now this is getting interesting, so your a mistress eh? :twisted: :D :lol: :wink:

To quote you:

I guess you're even SLOWER! :roll: LOL

:evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
04-03-2007, 05:13 AM

With such cute avatar how could I resist? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
04-03-2007, 05:16 AM

To quote you:

I guess you're even SLOWER! :roll: LOL

:evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

you think im a fool to forget our convo about you lecturing me on getting into the BDSM scene? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here ill quote this

lol i was playing stupid, i know what it is, was waiting for a little witty response

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Then that was a redundant question! LOL :evil:

Does a girl need to state the obvious? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
04-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Then that was a redundant question! LOL :evil:

Does a girl need to state the obvious? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

lol it was a question to more or less keep you talking :lol: which it did, let alone i think more than a few people would love to hear about your past experiances in BDSM, I sure would :wink: :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 05:47 AM
lol it was a question to more or less keep you talking :lol: which it did, let alone i think more than a few people would love to hear about your past experiances in BDSM, I sure would :wink: :lol:

Well, if anyone wanted to know how it works and experience it they only need to send me a PM. LOL :lol:

I'm not much into writing my experiences 'ala Penthouse! :lol: A mistress gets paid for guys to get off! Everyone in the BDSM community know that. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-16-2007, 11:43 PM
We now resume this thread to it's original topic. :P

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG