PDA

View Full Version : Are Men and tgirls territorial?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-30-2007, 12:28 PM
This was mentioned by JWBL awhile ago..

A very good friend of mine who is a TS said something to me one night and I think it's worth sharing because once she said it I opened my eyes and began to believe it. She told me that "the girls are very territorial!"

At 1st I thought that was crap but now I know it's the truth. These "girls" [most of you not all of you] will always have that male "possesive" quality; that will never go away no matter how many hormone shots you take. Men HATE for someone they are with to get/give attention to anyone else for too long, drives us nuts..The girls are no different, possibly even worse, because we forget that the girls in the life are in a small group and most of the time know each others business (or think they do) through gossip. The last thing they ever want to see is a guy talking to someone they know of in the life, most of them will act up just on that.

Is it true? I mean in your case..be you a guy or a gurl? Are you TERRITORIAL?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Well, I usually do squat and piss to mark my territory on whatever stroll I'm working. Does that count? :wink:

:lol: LOL..I knew you'd be the first to post! Hehe..I guess it does. :P

BTW, I like the new big curly hair gurlie! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Kriss
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Is it true? I mean in your case..be you a guy or a gurl? Are you TERRITORIAL?

YES, BUt women are FAR more territorial than men as regards sexual partners. Men are more jealous of the emotional attention that their girl may give to other men. It demonstrates that she actually likes him in some small way which is far more threatening than for her to just 'fancy' him for sex. Also us guys know that it is a bit unrealistic to expect our girl to be 100% faithful (know i will pay for this comment but I'm just being honest), there will always be the occasional infidelity that "doesn't count" for whatever reason so in her mind she never was unfaithful.
I have to disagree with JWBL here tho, TS women are not territorial in the way that men are, except Arianna :wink: (I do that 'pissing' thing too :lol:).
I think women are fine with their man being flirty or close to a female aquaitance as long as he doesn't fuck her. For me it's worse if she 'gets on' with him than 'gets off' with him. Also women will fuck another guy just to 'get even' at a percieved slight, while men do it just cos they want to fuck. I am incredibly terriotorial regarding my own living space tho. I cannot share accommadation with other guys, they just annoy the fuck out of me and i find myself becoming more aggressive and wanting to propagate MY ISness, MY character, play MY music louder than normal, etc. (It's all quite natural i think, they are my mortal enemy after all, what could be more abhorrant that a virile male who seeks to promote his DNA matrix over mine?) also like to be awake before any other males in MY house (not easy for me) as this gives me a kind of subliminal head start, I'm all fired up and awake and wisecracking while they are still stumbling into kitchen for their first caffiene of the day. Eat my shorts!

AND YES. LOVE the new hair Arianna.

TJT
03-30-2007, 07:15 PM
I don't squat Arianna but I do piss on every hydrant and lamp post in the neighborhood. It took me years to develop the bladder control to keep from going empty in the first couple of blocks.

blackmagic
03-30-2007, 08:15 PM
AND YES. LOVE the new hair Arianna.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/blackmagic20/33.gif
agreed :D

eze
03-30-2007, 08:18 PM
All men and women have some kind of issue with their partner looking/giving attention to other people and not them. That's just normal.

tsmandy
03-30-2007, 08:41 PM
I think I do a good job of avoiding it. Maybe being a dedicated non-monogamist says more about the size of my ego than the scope of my ambitions, but I try to encourage the people I love to find love and sexual fulfillment from others.

No joke. Some people think differently and try to live their lives differently.

Kriss
03-30-2007, 08:54 PM
All men and women have some kind of issue with their partner looking/giving attention to other people and not them. That's just normal.

well thanks for clearing that up

eze
03-30-2007, 09:51 PM

well thanks for clearing that up

Lol. I meant to just say... its normal to be territorial.

Kriss
03-30-2007, 10:27 PM

Oh don't mind me, i'm a pisstaking bastard. Got any examples of normal territoriality? IF you show me yours, i'll show you mine.....

eze
03-30-2007, 11:51 PM

Oh don't mind me, i'm a pisstaking bastard. Got any examples of normal territoriality? IF you show me yours, i'll show you mine.....

Well to be territorial is to be defensive. Its normal.

People put so much time, energy, and emotion into their relationships, people want what is there and dont want to be messed with or cheated on. No matter how trustworthy a couple is, if your partner is giving a little too much attention to someone else and not you, you will be defensive about it.

Kriss
03-31-2007, 12:01 AM
Well...

That's great but I didn't really mean elaborate on the definition, more like post some examples from life.... he said....she said.....then she did THIS!.... and i was like......
that kind of stuff. do you have any good 'territorial' theories, anecdotes, are we doomed to follow pre-programmed animal instincts til civilisation finally eats itself? was your mother more 'territorial' about the bathroom or the kitchen? can you tell the difference between pepsi and pepsi max?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 01:42 AM
YES, BUt women are FAR more territorial than men as regards sexual partners. Men are more jealous of the emotional attention that their girl may give to other men.

I think it's the same. Men are as territorial as tgirls (Remember Tgirls are all born males). ;) It's human nature I suppose. Most men like male lions in the animal kingdon scratch trees/post or sometimes pees on them (marking their territory)..Err..not literally but You get what Im saying? LOL Its their way of lettting other male lions know its his territory. Male lions have their own pride (a group of female lions) they travel with and have baby lions. And some men are also like that in some sense. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

suckseed
03-31-2007, 01:55 AM
I never was territorial until a few years ago. I was travelling all the time - six months out of the year, 4-5 weeks at a stretch. My fiancee was terribly lonely, had moved across the country to be with me and hadn't made a close circle of friends yet. She became friends with a friend of my band - a guy with a girlfriend of his own, so I saw no harm, and in fact encouraged their friendship. Guess how that went!
So now I trust a little less. Last month I went on two dates with a woman who struck up conversations with the bartender and other guys we met (and one woman), and answered her cell phone constantly when not quaffing alcohol. See ya. There's nowhere to go if a potential gf can't focus on you for a couple of hours. And she said guys never call her back after the first date. Derrr...

Kriss
03-31-2007, 02:39 AM
Men are as territorial as tgirls (Remember Tgirls are all born males). ;)

Sorry to be a pedant but It is my understanding that T-girls are born T-girls(Trans/gender/sexual/etc), and not male.

men, like male lions in the animal kingdon scratch trees/post or sometimes pees on them (marking their territory).. Its their way of lettting other male lions know its his territory. Male lions have their own pride (a group of female lions) they travel with and have baby lions. And some men are also like that in some sense.

True. Interestingly enough male lions will hunt and systematically kill ALL offspring cubs from a rival male before courting a newly available female. She will be in heat for him within two days. True. It's a jungle out there.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 02:46 AM
Sorry to be a pedant but It is my understanding that T-girls are born T-girls(Trans/gender/sexual/etc), and not male.

Not at all Kriss. Its true. Tgirls are born tgirls and one would know that from such an early age. But the point I was making was, Tgirls are genetically born males..which explains exhibiting "traits" such as being territorial like most men do. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kriss
03-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Tgirls are genetically born males.

But what about your SWEEET, SWEEEET ,BRAINSSSSSSS.......???? :slimer

I'm just not sure "GENETICALLY" is the appropriate term. ANATOMICALLY perhaps? but still that word seems incorrect? Buggered if i know then
:shrug

they travel with and have baby lions.

"baby lions" :lol: aaaAAAHHH. You're so cute Hara_Juku

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 03:00 AM
But what about your SWEEET, SWEEEET ,BRAINSSSSSSS.......???? :slimer

Well hormones dont affect much (very little?) the brain as much as one's emotions. For example:

A certain type of fish (I forgot what it's called) left in an aquarium with one female fish. When you take out the female fish, the male fish becomes lonely so the alpha male turns itself into a female fish for procreation. The now female fish (alpha male) still remains dominant over the other fish (as it was when it was a male fish)? Exhibiting male charateristics. If it makes sense? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Aragon21
03-31-2007, 03:28 AM
A certain type of fish (I forgot what it's called) left in an aquarium with one female fish. When you take out the female fish, the male fish becomes lonely so the alpha male turns itself into a female fish for procreation. The now female fish (alpha male) still remains dominant over the other fish (as it was when it was a male fish)? Exhibiting male charateristics. If it makes sense? LOL ;)

You had me very curious! This link includes a variety of sex-changing fish.

http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_edpik/ls_4.htm

Kriss
03-31-2007, 03:32 AM
Well hormones dont affect much (very little?) the brain as much as one's emotions

no, i dont mean hormones, i mean your brains are anatomically different from either a female OR a male brain. FROM BIRTH! Just a theory and hardly a new one. Just pop yourself on the bed there and let's take a look.......Now where's that hack-saw..........nurse!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 03:34 AM

You had me very curious! This link includes a variety of sex-changing fish.

http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_edpik/ls_4.htm

Yeah that's what I mean Aragon21. Imagine if all TG's can do that? :lol: We'll have ton's of X-files cases around the world. Hehe LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Well hormones dont affect much (very little?) the brain as much as one's emotions

no, i dont mean hormones, i mean your brains are anatomically different from either a female OR a male brain. FROM BIRTH! Just a theory and hardly a new one. Just pop yourself on the bed there and let's take a look.......Now where's that hack-saw..........nurse!

I agree. But seriously here's more of what you were saying: :P

Here are the basic findings in "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality":

* Heterosexual Woman have smaller BSTc (bed nucleus of the stria terminalis) regions than Heterosexual Men. (p&LT.005: there is a 1/2 a percent chance this finding is a fluke).

* Male to female transsexuals have smaller BSTc regions than both heterosexual and homosexual men. (p&LT.005: there is a 1/2 a percent chance this finding is a fluke).

*Though male to female transsexuals in the sample have somewhat smaller BSTc regions than the woman sample, male-to-female transseuxals and other woman have BSTc regions of the same size (P=0.13; there is a 13% chance that the difference found was a fluke; that's still a high level of chance so we say the groups are really the same) .

*Homosexual males and heterosexual males do not differ in BSTc size (p=.26; there is a 26% chance that the difference found was a fluke; that's such a high chance we say the groups are really the same).

In some ways the small sample size illustrates just how blatant the difference really is (the psychology term for this is "effect size"). If a difference is subtle (either the group differences are close together or the variability within the groups is big), it takes a larger sample (number of brains) to see the difference. With only six transsexual brains, the differences in BSTc size must be very pronounced because the group differences were so unlikely to be fluke (p&LT.005 when p&LT.05 would be enough for our field).

Are the research finding about all transsexuals or just some?

Some researchers and transsexuals propose there are many different "types" of transsexuals. This raises a questions: Are the neurological findings about all transsexuals or just some 'types'?

One distinction is between transsexual men (Female-to-Male) and transsexual woman (Male-to-Female). The theoretical reasons BSTc was proposed as a possible TS difference imply we would find similar results for transsexual men. However, this study only involved transsexual woman. We should be cautious about making the generalization to transsexual men without the empirical evidence. A nice replication and extension of this finding would be to study the BSTc region of both transsexual men and woman; I hope neuroscientists undertake that study. For the remaining two catgorical distinctions I am limiting my discussion to only transsexual woman.

A second distinction is age of onset, the categories are 'primary' and 'secondary' transsexuals. The defining difference is the age when a transsexual requests a sex change: 'primary' transsexuals usually request a sex change in their early to mid twenties and 'secondary' transsexuals request surgery from forty years old and onward. As groups, they differ in sexual orientation (more 'primary' transsexuals are straight in their target sex) and their gender expression (MtF primary transsexuals tend to be more feminine). However, please be aware that these differences are statistical like sex differences in height. Men are taller than woman but that doesn't mean any particular man is taller than any particular woman. Is the brain difference only a difference for primary or only for secondary transsexuals? No. If you look at the table below, you will see that three transsexuals in the study are primary and two are secondary transsexuals (there is no datat reported for one brain).

http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/11619/2004974615173154098_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2004974615173154098)

A third distinction is sexual orientation, the categories are "attracted to men", "attracted to woman", "attracted to both", or "attracted to neither." Though this is related to age of onset, it is not the same thing. Earlier we saw that BSTc size does not differ between gay and straight men so there is no particular reason to expect the BSTc findings to apply to transsexuals with a particular sexual orientation. In addition, you can see from the table above that two of the transsexual woman were straight, three were lesbian woman, and one was bisexual. I mention that sexual orientation does not account for these findings because of a dissappointing trend I've noticed among transsexuals. A transsexual medical doctor (not a psychology researcher) has recently promoted one researcher's theory of transsexuality that explains transsexuality through sexual orientation. Since her essay, I have see a growing amount of hostility among transseuxals based on sexual orientation. These findings show there is at least one commonality among transsexuals of different sexual orientations. And I hope these findings can help us focus on our similarities rather than our differences.

In summary, a brain difference has been found between transsexual woman, non-transsexual woman, non-transsexual heterosexual men, and non-transsexual homosexual men. It is unlikely that these differences are a fluke. And these findings are generalizable to all transsexual woman, not just a single 'type'. The following essay by Marc Breedlove discusses the issue of causality. But I hope no person will place his or her legitimacy as a man or woman on the causes of transsexuality.

More about this topic at: http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Kriss
03-31-2007, 02:42 PM
INFO. WOW, THANKS hARA_JUKU. thius IS excactly waht i was talikn about#

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 12:39 AM
INFO. WOW, THANKS hARA_JUKU. thius IS excactly waht i was talikn about#

Welcome. It's a bit tricky but being territorial boils down to genetics I think.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG