PDA

View Full Version : why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

jefferson1776
03-30-2007, 07:52 AM
i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!

ottorocket
03-30-2007, 08:05 AM
i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!

Go to Texas..everything is bigger there.

moddestmike
03-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Not to brag but I can attest to that. I'm from Houston and we are just grown that way. Its something in the water. Can't help it.

ottorocket
03-30-2007, 08:09 AM
Not to brag but I can attest to that. I'm from Houston and we are just grown that way. Its something in the water. Can't help it.

I think its something in the cattle actually..lol

Aragon21
03-30-2007, 10:04 AM

Speak for yourself and don't say "most guys".

I view the M2F transexual community as a subset of the larger female community. In other words, fully female with a common uniqueness. To avoid any confusion for those that find that statement controversial, I could say that all asian, black, white, or any other racial category of woman are subsets of the female community (i.e. they can be grouped together because of a commonality but that in no way denies them full status as a member of the larger community). Some people are attracted to different things, I have my preferences and a "big" dick is not one of them.

In fact I am not attracted to a big dick on a transexual. Just like some of the ladies here would likely say, "Sure it's interesting to see, but it's not for me." As far as the subconscious goes, a big dick comes off too masculine for me. While I consciously recognize the bearer of one as a woman, I recognize something I don't like and think that is what it is. Again to avoid the onslaught of how can you say that, bull/butch lesbians give me that same subconcious too masculine feeling vibe as well. Just not interested, no thank you.

Also, if you have a desire for domination and humiliation, please again don't project that to "most guys". Some of us want cooperation and equality in our relationships. Personally aside from roleplaying, I find woman who are dominating to the point of humilating unattractive as well. I don't mind the occasional reminder (commonly called nagging) but if it is embarassing or humiliating she can find someone else.

Just my opinions and tastes. You are entitled to your own.

Jericho
03-30-2007, 10:05 AM
A Texan buys a round of drinks for all in the bar because, he announces his wife has just produced "a typical Texas baby boy weighing 20 pounds."

Congratulations shower him from all around, and many exclamations of "Wow!" are heard.

A woman faints due to sympathy pains.

Two weeks later, he returns to the bar.

The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of the typical Texas baby that weighed 20 pounds at birth.

How much does he weigh now?"

The proud father answers, "Fifteen pounds."

The bartender is puzzled, concerned.

"Why? What happened? He already weighed 20 pounds at birth.

The Texas father takes a slow swig from his long-neck Lone Star, wipes his lips on his shirtsleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "had him circumcised.

mikejones
03-30-2007, 02:33 PM
I agree with Aragon. I am not interested in girls with big dicks. Small and decorative is more to my taste.

But after reading the posts here on HA, my guess is that you are correct that most guys (maybe it's just most guys that post) prefer big dicks. Not sure why this is. Somewhat puzzling actually.

BTW, I'm from Texas also.

Cat
03-30-2007, 02:47 PM
I can't really say that I am.

MacShreach
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM

Here ya go bucko, your wet-dream girl.

Me I like 'em small and pretty and uncut. I even like post-ops (shock, horror.) Fuck me, you know something? I quite like girls!

TJT
03-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Because they really wanna have sex with a well-hung guy but this way they have a psychological out?

suckseed
03-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Not only am I not interested in size, the fascination with it beyond as a visual stimulus is odd to me. How people can disregard damage to something as important and fragile as their rectums and anus is beyond me. I know that sounds....tight-assed, but I'm being honest.

sucka4chix
03-30-2007, 09:57 PM
I refuse to get drawn in to this, most of you have no idea what the hell you're talking about...just spewing your silly opinions and personal bullshit as factual data. I guess if you're not knowledgeable you can always feign it on a forum.

Lone Wolf
03-30-2007, 10:00 PM
I would like to know among the T-girls if they are jealous when they see another T-girl with a bigger dick than them. This seems to be a larger issue.

hwbs
03-30-2007, 11:25 PM
I think there should be less discrimination in our community.... you will have 100 people and probably 100 different point of views...the main difference is there are guys polishing their stories to kiss the girls ass (like getting a story str8 for the police , lol)...its the plain ass truth in a nutshell...ive been in the scene for a short time and I can spot the fakes as easy as the girls...there are tons of guys pretending to be str8 with their ts gf and go to another girl to get his back banged out....I could care less if the posters like big cocks , asses, biceps, feet , or anything else....maybe when we stop putting each down we can make some progress here..

Kriss
03-30-2007, 11:34 PM
I think its something in the cattle actually..lol

Are you saying that you put it IN the CATTLE? :smh damn cowboys

Here ya go bucko, your wet-dream girl.

:why BUT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I refuse to get drawn in to this, most of you have no idea what the hell you're talking about...just spewing your silly opinions and personal bullshit as factual data. I guess if you're not knowledgeable you can always feign it on a forum.

Can I use this quote as my signiture?

I think there should be less discrimination in our community....the main difference is there are guys polishing their stories to kiss the girls ass (like getting a story str8 for the police , lol)....there are tons of guys pretending to be str8 with their ts gf and go to another girl to get his back banged out....maybe when we stop putting each down we can make some progress here..

Now this is some PROFOUND SHIT!!! :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps SERIOUSLY, he's spot on there.

werwt22
03-31-2007, 12:34 AM

Fuck that...i dont like to be humiliated in any way, but I'm 9" at the same time so I cant really sympathize with most. I see a big dick just like i see a big ass and big tits. Bigger the better in my view. I like em huge...gigantic even and no im not a cock fiend....im an everything fiend which balances out I guess LOL.

BeardedOne
03-31-2007, 12:38 AM
....maybe when we stop putting each down we can make some progress here..

Define 'progress' as it applies here. :?:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a major size-queen. Bigger is better and all that. But it's not my only criteria on picking a date. Just because she can choke a horse (Or is as big as one) doesn't mean that she can rub two words together to create a fairly coherent conversation. So, yeah, my mouth may be full, but I have this thing about the gurl being able to converse at a certain level of intelligence while she face-fucks me.

It's nice if she can make me laugh, too. :lol:

Thor57
03-31-2007, 01:50 AM
they are nice to grab

hwbs
03-31-2007, 03:39 AM
not me...when i go out , it is all love...you have to remember that you cant please everone ,lmao....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 04:03 AM
why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

1. Because they think bigger is better?

OR

2. Because their eyes have bigger appetite than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

dskreet2
03-31-2007, 04:15 AM

OR

2. Because their eyes have bigger appetite than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm with you on this one. More...than their mouth or ass :shock: could ever handle?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-31-2007, 04:24 AM
Agreed. Unfortunately for me, tho while a big penis seems succulent to suck my ass just wont agree! LOL :lol:

So Im not a size queen. If the guy I like has a "toothpick" heck Id floss with it. If he has a "big one" then Id bake him a cake! LOL :lol: J/k

Seriously, Just make do with what you have. What's more important isnt the size of one's penis but how he or she makes you feel when you're together. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Aragon21
03-31-2007, 04:35 AM

"I refuse to" comment so let me put my two cents in. :lol:

Let's be honest here also. If a guy just wants to get his butt banged, wouldn't it be easier to just find a GG and strap one on her? Oh that's right, you have to be open about what you want with a GG to get that and heaven forbid what she might think. So instead you lurk and chase transexuals and only use them for sex objects.

Puh-leeeze! I have been open about being attracted to transexuals since I was 20 and told my then girlfriend that I was. (This came after her asking me why her previous boyfriend liked to dress in her clothing, and just discussing everything that is out there.)

Transexuals are women! They are not dicks with a pretty package! No disrespect to those who are only interested in a Tgirls dick, but not all of us are. Some of us just like women and accept that there are differences in all women. I'm not going to assume all men share the same diversity that I am attracted to, just as I might not be attracted to the type of women that they are.

tetsuo
03-31-2007, 05:45 AM
i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss! No offence but i think its because they have average or little dicks themselves, Just a theory.

tsntx
03-31-2007, 07:23 AM
captain obvious says "we all want what we dont have"

ezed
03-31-2007, 08:17 AM
As the people who climbed Everest said..."Because it's there"!

Realgirls4me
03-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

I'm not. I have close to 2000 posts (Has the gold watch been shipped yet?) and I doubt I have five posts out of that number focused on a girl's penis, or her penis size. Yes, the penis is what makes the women featured here so special and unique, but I for one am not consumed by them, as some in here are. But, hey, to each his own.

:)

callahac
03-31-2007, 01:16 PM
ummmm, they taste better?

sucka4chix
03-31-2007, 03:24 PM

OR

~Kisses.
Agreed. Unfortunately for me, tho while a big penis seems succulent to suck my ass just wont agree! LOL Laughing

So Im not a size queen. If the guy I like has a "toothpick" heck Id floss with it. If he has a "big one" then Id bake him a cake! LOL Laughing J/k

Seriously, Just make do with what you have. What's more important isnt the size of one's penis but how he or she makes you feel when you're together. Razz

~Kisses.
HTG
Ah the ever engaging Hara Juku, no wonder Gwen Stefani is so fascinated with you,LOL. You're so funny. Leave it to you to drag me back into this!
I don't understand why this is even an issue. Why do guys like girls with big tits? Why do guys like girls with big lips? Why do guys like girls with big asses? Why do people go to the Grand Canyon? Why do guys like girls with big pussies? Why is the Airbus A380 newsworthy?Not because bigger is better,but because bigger is DIFFERENT!! Human beings are curious and if you claim to have the biggest anything , people will rush to see it. A fascination with something has absolutely nothing to do with your sexuality or desire to be with something or someone.When you're fascinated you're basically under a spell, in awe, speechless. This is a normal response to something you don't see everyday. Just because your mouth drops open, it doesn't mean you want the dick in it!!!

Kriss
03-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Why do guys like girls with big tits? Why do guys like girls with big lips? Why do guys like girls with big asses?

Please don't start me off on this stuff man, Basically I have spent many years pondering these perplexing questions and there ARE sensible answers which DO nicely jigsaw with the rest of my 'darwinist theory' perception of physical reality......BUT, That doesn't explain the TS attraction thing(which is why I so persistantly bang on and on and bloody on about it). Not wanting to sound like Desmond Morris all the time, I could happily discuss WHY i like big tits all day and night, wanna start a new thread? :mrgreen: . It's all about 'knee-jerk' responses programmed deep, deep in the 'system' folders of your BRAIN(operating system), You know those folders that are normally HIDDEN way down inside your PC, (Access to these for "advanced" users only) that govern how it actually DOES stuff. Look in those folders.....see all the files that you don't know what they are for or do exactly but you KNOW that your PC needs them to 'run'. So you best not go deleting or 're-naming' files as the computer won't know what is what. O.K. , Now imagine that all that 'operating system' info is yopur brain and those folders contain all your 'basic' animal instinct programming, you normally cant see those folders unless you click on tha 'advanced settings' button (one way is Psycoactive drugs :lol: ). Somewhere in those files is a peice of 'code' that says "you like big tits". Sometimes the data in these files get deleted, misplaced or corrupted so that the PC(your brain, stay with me) cannot perform a certain task as programmed OR opens the file in another program thus some data is 'transposed' . I told you not to start me off..............

Oh yeah, SHORT ANSWER....
1..BIG TITS : indicate that she will be a good mother to 'feed' our propagated DNA (that's KIDS to you).
2. BIG LIPS : Looks like a fanny (An english fanny that is you yanks ie A CUNT!)((A fanny is not an arse, an ass is a donkey)) (and you thought it was impolite to call a girl "cunt-face")
3.BIG ARSE : More cush'n F tha push'n baby!

loads more such as........ HAIR : indicates the health of a potential mate
TEETH! : I think thats ONE area where you yanks have got us licked
you absolute bastard, how dare you quote me!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 03:06 AM

OR

~Kisses.
Agreed. Unfortunately for me, tho while a big penis seems succulent to suck my ass just wont agree! LOL Laughing

So Im not a size queen. If the guy I like has a "toothpick" heck Id floss with it. If he has a "big one" then Id bake him a cake! LOL Laughing J/k

Seriously, Just make do with what you have. What's more important isnt the size of one's penis but how he or she makes you feel when you're together. Razz

~Kisses.
HTG

Ah the ever engaging Hara Juku, no wonder Gwen Stefani is so fascinated with you,LOL. You're so funny.

LOL :lol: Why thankyou sucka4chix. The topic itself was funny not to post! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

freak
04-01-2007, 03:57 AM
i seen something like this today on another board. Well this is one of the reasons I like the girls with big hard cum shooting cocks, when I first started to look at t-girls it was in the Asian cartoons, where the girls are nice and ladylike but have over sized cocks that shoot a ton of cum. It is part of the fantasy for me, the bigger the better, bigger breast, bigger asses and bigger cocks. Also one of the first movies I seen was 2 girls with big dicks drugged and had there way with a "straight" male against his will, that too is a fantasy I always have.
When I am with a big dick girl she has to be the dom, but when I am with little girls I am the top.

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 04:14 AM
I'm more into average all around. Breasts, ass, dicks...sort of like Goldilocks with the soup...just right.

But more power to everyone's tastes wherever they may run...or hide. :)

XPBMX
04-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Not me. I just like em on my chick.

peggygee
04-03-2007, 09:10 PM
i seen something like this today on another board. Well this is one of the reasons I like the girls with big hard cum shooting cocks, when I first started to look at t-girls it was in the Asian cartoons, where the girls are nice and ladylike but have over sized cocks that shoot a ton of cum. It is part of the fantasy for me, the bigger the better, bigger breast, bigger asses and bigger cocks. Also one of the first movies I seen was 2 girls with big dicks drugged and had there way with a "straight" male against his will, that too is a fantasy I always have.
When I am with a big dick girl she has to be the dom, but when I am with little girls I am the top.

http://img167.imagevenue.com/loc479/th_26652_mandingo2_4_x6_123_479lo.jpg (http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26652_mandingo2_4_x6_123_479lo.jpg)

http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc932/th_26708_mandingo.j4_x6_123_932lo.jpg (http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26708_mandingo.j4_x6_123_932lo.jpg)

:roll:

Jamie Michelle
04-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Go to Texas..everything is bigger there.

I was born and raised in Texas.

You know comes from Texas, don't you?: Beers, steers, and queers.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Because they really wanna have sex with a well-hung guy but this way they have a psychological out?

Some do. I can't stand SIZE QUEENS. This obessesion with huge penises- no matter if its a man in a dress that some guys have I think it is a psychological outlet for some that need the dress to justify it as not being 'gay.

Yes, alot of girls are size queens but I have never been attracted to a guy that was not attractive by any other means to me but had a big dick. Eww.
I knew a girl who used to go out with this guy who looked exactly like George Jefferson, afro and all, but she was fascinated by his huge penis.

hwbs
04-03-2007, 11:18 PM
hmmmmm weezie!!!! lmao... i know a girl like that... :wink:

peggygee
04-03-2007, 11:29 PM

Some do. I can't stand SIZE QUEENS. This obessesion with huge penises- no matter if its a man in a dress that some guys have I think it is a psychological outlet for some that need the dress to justify it as not being 'gay.

Yes, alot of girls are size queens but I have never been attracted to a guy that was not attractive by any other means to me but had a big dick.

Eww.
I knew a girl who used to go out with this guy who looked exactly like George Jefferson, afro and all, but she was fascinated by his huge penis.[/

"I'm gonna bang that back out"!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/jeffersonsrev.jpg

sdman
04-04-2007, 06:27 AM

Yes, alot of girls are size queens but I have never been attracted to a guy that was not attractive by any other means to me but had a big dick. Eww.
I knew a girl who used to go out with this guy who looked exactly like George Jefferson, afro and all, but she was fascinated by his huge penis.

LOL

Thor57
04-04-2007, 06:31 AM
for sucking, I suppose!

Thor57
04-04-2007, 06:34 AM
true? or for receiving, for some...

werwt22
04-04-2007, 05:10 PM
LOL All it has to do with is standards. And whether most men say it or not, it doesn't matter....we lower our standards the bigger certain parts get to a certain extent. The less beautiful a woman is the more her body has to be attractive. but isn't talking to someone based on their looks just as shallow as talking to someone by the size of their ass, chest, or privates. I try to give everyone (to a certain extent) a chance b/c I don't wanna sacrifice my happiness b/c of someone else's standards. I live by my standards.

naughtyboy
04-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I admit it that size matters to me. For me there are a couple of reasons.

1. As an experienced bottom, I want a big cock up my ass.
2. There is something of a challenge to getting a cock as big as Topazz's up my ass.
3. Say what you want size does count.

That being said, once you get past a minimum size (for me about 6 inches), stamina and performance are more important than size. It ALWAYS takes time to adjust to a cock up your ass anyway...

Fox
04-05-2007, 01:43 AM
It's just like others have been saying, for some people bigger is better.

Bigger bank account?
Bigger house?
Big gas-guzzling and polluting SUVs and Hummers?
Bigger rims for those SUVs and Hummers?
Super-sized burgers, fries, soft drinks?
Bigger asses, tits, legs...
Bigger dick?

Yup. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you're honest with yourself and others. Personally, if I had my druthers with a tgirl she'd have anywhere from 6-8 inches. And like BeardedOne said, she'd also need a few brain cells too. ;)

LTR_Seeker
04-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Im odd but im not fixated by what the woman has below but i love their eyes lips & breasts there ultra feminine features