PDA

View Full Version : Everyone loves free pictures

tsmandy
03-30-2007, 02:38 AM
Hi again,

I'm back in Portland after a lovely weekend in California. I thought I would share a couple photos that were recently posted on my website with the lovely people who view Hung Angels. If you like them feel free to check out my site: http://mandytgirl.com

Doesn't the reading photo remind you of those celebrity reading posters at US public libraries during the 80's and 90's?

xoxo
Mandy

dan_drade
03-30-2007, 03:18 AM
Very beautiful mandy :)

gonkyy
03-30-2007, 03:21 AM
Very sweet and natural. Keep on posting Mandy :wink:

a994
03-30-2007, 05:04 AM
Mandy, if they had photos like that at my library, I would be illiterate right now, and those pictures would have stare-holes in them. You are a natural beauty.

Kabuki
03-30-2007, 05:06 AM
Doesn't the reading photo remind you of those celebrity reading posters at US public libraries during the 80's and 90's?

I use to love the celebrity reading posters with the athletes. The football players really. I couldn't see some any of them touching a book. Atleast a book that's not a playbook :wink: That seemed to amused me some.

Thanks for sharing the photos Mandy. I love the girl next door look in your photos. So, is that your Japanese Rope Bondage book?

tetsuo
03-30-2007, 05:11 AM
Hi again,

I'm back in Portland after a lovely weekend in California. I thought I would share a couple photos that were recently posted on my website with the lovely people who view Hung Angels. If you like them feel free to check out my site: http://mandytgirl.com

xoxo
Mandy Uh... no not really.

tsmandy
03-30-2007, 05:45 AM
[quote=tsmandy]
So, is that your Japanese Rope Bondage book?
Yes, it is. It remains along with Biological Exuberance and the Natural History Guide of the Cascade Mountains as a permanent fixture on my coffee table. I do admire Japanese ropework.

Kabuki
03-30-2007, 05:52 AM
[quote=tsmandy]
So, is that your Japanese Rope Bondage book?
Yes, it is. It remains along with Biological Exuberance and the Natural History Guide of the Cascade Mountains as a permanent fixture on my coffee table. I do admire Japanese ropework.

Ahhh....another intelligent young lady who loves Japanese rope work :D I have a TG friend who's super intelligent, and all about rope play. Maybe I need to checkout your site :wink:

atkms7
03-30-2007, 06:13 AM
i love how natural looking you are mandy, your a true beauty(: how old are you by the way???

tsmandy
03-30-2007, 07:36 AM
i love how natural looking you are mandy, your a true beauty(: how old are you by the way???

months shy of 26

moddestmike
03-30-2007, 08:11 AM
I must say I very impressed, its something about the pale skin that drives me crazy. Most guys are attracted to the bronze, exotic brazilian look. But the pure delicious look with the rosy cheeks drives me crazy. Nice pics and dont mind me.

Bee
03-30-2007, 02:40 PM
PLEASEKEEPPOSTING, Mandy :D

scroller
03-30-2007, 05:59 PM

Hey Mandy, I must say that I love your look. That first picture is completely adorable, and it definitely is reminiscent of those reading posters (still in the school where I work, somewhat faded now).

I wish I could blow up your first picture poster-sized and put it up in the school library with a huge "REAM" tag line superimposed. :)

iluvshemales
03-30-2007, 06:18 PM
PLEASEKEEPPOSTING, Mandy :D

i couldn't agree with this statement more. pls keep posting, mandy. u r so beautiful. any way we can catch a glimpse of ur family jewels? :wink:

tsmandy
03-30-2007, 07:11 PM
any way we can catch a glimpse of ur family jewels? :wink:

the jewels are gone and only the scepter remains.

praetor
03-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow u r amazing, so sweet...an agel

Kisses from Rio de Janeiro

blackmagic
03-31-2007, 12:03 AM

months shy of 26

looks like shes more around 18 to 19 WOW!!

cedricvincent
03-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Free pictures are always nice. But free pictures of you is really great.
You are really a very beautyful girl and as I said in an other post, pleeeaaasee, keep those wonderfull tits the way they are. No silicone please 8)

chefmike
03-31-2007, 01:46 PM
I always love your pics, Mandy....big fan here...

ILuvGurls
03-31-2007, 02:14 PM
nice, very nice.......more please.