PDA

View Full Version : Your high school days:Joyfill time or Hell

Legend
03-29-2007, 03:44 AM
I a bit curious as to how all your high days were,do you enjoy thinking about those times or do you just try to bury them deep in your mind im sure not all of us were in the so called cool crowd but labeled the g word so please do tell?

Somedude21
03-29-2007, 03:51 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=192393#192393

An old topic, but it pertains to this topic, so...yeah. That's pretty much my high school years in a nutshell.

tubgirl
03-29-2007, 03:53 AM
I a bit curious as to how all your high days were,do you enjoy thinking about those times or do you just try to bury them deep in your mind im sure not all of us were in the so called cool crowd but labeled the g word so please do tell?

did you spend any of your high school days in english class?

Legend
03-29-2007, 04:22 AM

We all know you spent your high days being your football teams little bitch and going home to confused household where you were probably locked in a basement with your mother's old clothes.

Listen up you confused sad person don't interact with me on this forum that means don't reply to my threads with your off topic gibberish nor will i reply to your threads.

MrsKellyPierce
03-29-2007, 04:34 AM
Joyful time

tubgirl
03-29-2007, 04:52 AM

We all know you spent you high days being your football teams little bitch and going home to confused household where you were probably locked in a basement with your mother's old clothes.

Listen up you confused sad person don't interact with me on this forum that means don't reply to my threads with your off topic gibberish nor will i reply to your threads.

i had a wonderful time in high school legend. thank you so much for asking...

by the way, could you diagram that first sentence for me please?

dan_drade
03-29-2007, 04:53 AM
That was probably the most fun, partying, irresponsible, crazy, girl chasen, law breakin, tellin everyone to fuck off time of my life.

Legend
03-29-2007, 05:31 AM

We all know you spent you high days being your football teams little bitch and going home to confused household where you were probably locked in a basement with your mother's old clothes.

i had a wonderful time in high school legend. thank you so much for asking...

by the way, could you diagram that first sentence for me please?

Corrected just for you quasimodo i bet you can understand it now BTW do you use that tubgirl name to confused users just so that you can converse with them or is it just your pathetic way to try and pm other real girls here into conversation,either way your a sad pathetic excuse for a human being.

Now go back into your parents basement.

Solitary Brother
03-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Pure hell

Quinn
03-29-2007, 05:35 AM

LMFAO......... Not to pick on you, Legend, but that was pretty damn funny.......

-Quinn

Realgirls4me
03-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Uuuuuh ...

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/period.htm

:)

hwbs
03-29-2007, 05:44 AM
i hated it...it was some of the most difficult and awkward times of my life..

blackmagic
03-29-2007, 05:54 AM
mine sucked ass, i didnt even get to go to prom!!!! if theres one thing that really fucked up my life it was highschool it fucked it up big time!!! :angry

chefmike
03-29-2007, 05:55 AM

I actually think that I once saw that written on the bathroom stall-door in my HS...

So did we go to HS together, Legend?

Now I remember...after gym class you always showered in your undies....

Realgirls4me
03-29-2007, 05:56 AM
High school sucked. It sucked so much it still hurts to describe it.

Ah, but good karma revealed itself at my 10 and 20 year reunion. The shy, introverted, ugly duckling had become a swan of sorts, and looked years younger and hipper than all of his greying, overweight peers.

ezed
03-29-2007, 06:55 AM
High School was a wonderful time. Me and my partner had a master key to school ...literally and a buyer. We had a business going. Weekly we'd raffle off a case of beer getting five times the cost. We had lawn chairs on the roof of the school to sun our selfs when skipping classes. We sold half price admission to the school dances thru the boiler room into the boys locker room and up to the gym. Some of the offensive linemen were on the payroll for protection.

We had access to the priest vestubile off the auditorium for sexual rendevous's with permiscous girls in our class. Fuckin high school was great. We weren't jocks, we weren't cool. We just could supply what everyone wanted and we had protection as a result of that.

Your_Best_Kept_Secret
03-29-2007, 07:32 AM
I was lucky. I went to an art program magnet school where it was ok to be different. By the time I graduated I had hair down to my ass, my nails done, my eyebrows tweezed to Jesus and make-up on everyday. Very few kids, if any, said a word about it, and I was able to learn real young how to act like a lady in public.

High school for me was just as much about learning to be a girl, as it was for learning anything they taught me from a book.

DJ_Asia
03-29-2007, 07:43 AM
I was what they call a Tweener...

I had long ass hair and listened to metal,but didnt like hanging w/ the stoners

And i was actually an awesome athelete,to this day I believe had genetics blessed me w/ an extra foot of height I mightve made the Association....dudes with deadly jumpers from 30 and a 41"vertical dont grow on trees....but anyways...

the jocks didnt accept me cuz of the hair and Motorhead tshirts and metalheads didnt really accept me cuz i was sober til way fter highschool and we werent on the same page.

So yeah a tweener..in between...but it was overall a learning experience if nothing else

Kabuki
03-29-2007, 08:00 AM
I didn't like high school much. I wasn't a popular kid, but I was known around school because of my art. I think I was just too nice, and laid back for high school. I did have two attractive dates at my Senior prom though. I have the pictures to prove it :P

Aragon21
03-29-2007, 08:20 AM
Similar story but different angle.

I was an athlete and in all honors classes (yeah, I'm the guy who took 2 math classes simulanteously my sophmore year and 2 science clases simulanteously my junior year.)

So I was a tweener because all my activities were with the "in" crowd, but none of them were in my classes.

The hell part for me was the fact that my mom taught at my high school. Absolutely strict curfew everyday of the week! My mom had her own "reputation" that I had to put up with in high school, :roll: and she felt everything I did in and out of school reflected on her. Also, imagine trying to skip a class, when the teacher inevitably offers to send work home with your mom. :shock:

So mornings, lunch, and immediately after school I hung with the "in" crowd. In class, well I liked torturing the socially-challenged by sleeping and getting better grades than they did. When the after-school activities were done, life sucked.

TJT
03-29-2007, 11:54 AM
I had a great time. I was a combo jock/stoner. All I did was take gym four periods a day ie; play dodgeball/ lift weights,and smoke weed. My other classes were dead easy. I skated in most because I played three sports and jocks got a pass at my school.

I thought everyone had a good time in HS until I got to college and found out most folks hated it? It all depends where you were in the pecking order then.

Coroner
03-29-2007, 12:35 PM
We have the so-called Gymnasium. That would be High School in America. Itīs been my worst time in life and Iīm glad itīs over.

tubgirl
03-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Similar story but different angle.

I was an athlete and in all honors classes (yeah, I'm the guy who took 2 math classes simulanteously my sophmore year and 2 science clases simulanteously my junior year.)

So I was a tweener because all my activities were with the "in" crowd, but none of them were in my classes.

The hell part for me was the fact that my mom taught at my high school. Absolutely strict curfew everyday of the week! My mom had her own "reputation" that I had to put up with in high school, :roll: and she felt everything I did in and out of school reflected on her. Also, imagine trying to skip a class, when the teacher inevitably offers to send work home with your mom. :shock:

So mornings, lunch, and immediately after school I hung with the "in" crowd. In class, well I liked torturing the socially-challenged by sleeping and getting better grades than they did. When the after-school activities were done, life sucked.

this pretty much sums up mine, but my mom wasn't a teacher.

after school i would work 35-40 hours per week...

and legend, you "fixed" your sentence, but it still has an error...

flabbybody
03-30-2007, 12:22 AM
what I remember most about high school was waking up with a hard on and going to sleep with a hard on. And it seemed like everyone on earth was getting laid except me.
not a happy childhood

MDinMD
03-30-2007, 12:31 AM
I had a pretty good time in high school.

I wouldn't use the term "joyful" to describe it, but it was OK, certainly not a hell.

I had some good friends and some good times - not all the times were good, but most were.

hwbs
03-30-2007, 12:31 AM
I played hs and college athletics but I dreaded gym class...we weren't a school where you got an A for getting dressed...we had to play all these crazy sports...we had to play field hockey...gymnastics (floor routines and parallel bars), track and field , wrestling .....I never saw so many gruesome injuries happen at school; as a result from gym class......whatever happened to kick ball and some pick up bball games.. :lol:

Realgirls4me
03-30-2007, 12:41 AM
what I remember most about high school was waking up with a hard on and going to sleep with a hard on. And it seemed like everyone on earth was getting laid except me.
not a happy childhood

I believe I actually hugged a girl once in my high school experience. Yep, that's as far as it got for me. It was basically hanging around the darkest hallways of my school with similar non-sociable, low self esteemed, losers.
And yet, at my first two high school reunions, particularly the first 10 year one, with the 1969 George Harrison look I sported in HS long gone, I felt as if I had every woman there in the palm of my hand. Women who wouldn't have spat at me in high school, were suddenly recalling me in the most flattering of ways. :)

Redemption. It exists.

Caleigh
03-30-2007, 03:43 AM
I had a good time in High School. I was a major stoned and for 9, 10, 11, hung out with the same group of people that I had back from grade school. We all grew up on this small dead end street in the 'burbs. After I was asked politely to leave that school I found a WAY better one where all I did was do ceramics and electronic music. Ok, so I didn't graduate, I had a good time.

Legend
03-30-2007, 03:49 AM
I had a good time in High School. I was a major stoned and for 9, 10, 11, hung out with the same group of people that I had back from grade school. We all grew up on this small dead end street in the 'burbs. After I was asked politely to leave that school I found a WAY better one where all I did was do ceramics and electronic music. Ok, so I didn't graduate, I had a good time.

Why would they ask you to leave that school,did you get into some major trouble?

Caleigh
03-30-2007, 03:52 AM
It's a longish story. I didn't do anything major wrong, but the V.P. was under the impression that I did and he suggested that since I was obviously bored as hell at his school I might consider looking for someplace that more suited my temperment. He knew that if he actually expelled me I had enough on a bunch of his teachers to cause him real headaches.

Funnily enough, the events that initiated my departure happened here in NYC even though I grew up in Toronto. And now I'm back here, but not getting into any (major) trouble (so far).

BeardedOne
03-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Let's put it this way:

If I was invited to my high school reunion I'd ask for a $10k honorarium to attend.

If they were stoopid enough to pay it (And I'd bank on it that they would be), I'd use it to buy guns and make a point of showing up early.

Mike Wallace, Mike Dukakis, and Conan O'Brien might have fond memories of the place, but I'd rather nuke it.

TJT
03-30-2007, 05:35 AM
I've never been to one of my reunions. What's the point? The people I wanted to remain in contact w/ I have,the rest I could care less if I see again.

The thing that gets me is the people who organize the reunions want you to pay to go. Why would I pay to see people now I didn't want to see for free then?

Jericho
03-30-2007, 05:47 AM
High School [UK Version]

Loathed it with a passion...So i decided not to attend.
Learnt more from the street corner people, killing time.