PDA

View Full Version : Philly Tranny bars?? or Clubs???

Musclehead_tsluvr
03-29-2007, 03:39 AM
Can someone tell me IF it is any TS bars in the Philly OR South Jersey area??? (I will be in the area next Tuesday)

Thanks

BlackAdder
03-29-2007, 05:00 AM
Not as far as ive ever seen..Nothing to compare with Allanahs and Sunnys parties thats for sure.

stillies77
03-30-2007, 12:40 AM
DEFINATELY NEED SOME CLUBS HERE!

Caleigh
03-30-2007, 04:18 AM
This is the only thing in Philly that I have heard of.......

http://www.transvamp.com/parties/index.html

sammy78
03-30-2007, 04:49 AM
There are no tg only clubs here in philly. However, most gay clubs are tg friendly:
12th air command
Woody's
Bump
These clubs are in the gayborhood around 12/13th & Locust streets.
Good luck, check thier wbs sites, i think 12th air command has a drag show night during the week.

AlySinclair
04-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Shampoo on the first friday of the month is a Tg/Gay night. It's hosted by a fun girl named Brittany if I remember correctly.

www.shampooonline.com

AlySinclair
04-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Also....

http://www.purephilly.com/index2.html

this is a membership club, but could be worth it for you. ^^

XXX,
Alyssa
www.hotties-unlimited.com

AlySinclair
04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
hey mystique,

yea, Bob and Barbara's is actually kinda fun from what I heard. Good point. And, you aptly described the atmosphere, btw. ^^

XxX,
Aly
www.hotties-unlimited.com

There is a bar located around 17th and South Street called "Bob and Barbara'." I haven't been there in a few years, but last I heard they still have drag shows on Thursday evenings. A Tgirl hosts the shows and a few perform. Generally a straight crowd (I think) with college kids and all, but it's worth a try.

Bic
04-04-2007, 04:21 AM
yea i was going to mention 12th air, pure, and shampoo. i have been to all 3 and they are all nice. mondaynights is a drag show at the kartwheel in newhope. its a nice place also

there is also sister on chancler st, but that is geared more to the gay women

sammy78
04-12-2007, 04:04 AM
I think Cartwheel burned down last year.

sammy78
04-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Shampoo on the first friday of the month is a Tg/Gay night. It's hosted by a fun girl named Brittany if I remember correctly.

www.shampooonline.com
Hi Aly, you sure look sweet! Always nice to see a Philly gal !

AlySinclair
04-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Hi Sammy, happy to have a local friend. ^^ How are you? XxX

www.shampooonline.com

Mercedes
04-18-2007, 05:20 AM
I think Cartwheel burned down last year.

Yes, it did. Folks who used to go there now go to The Raven.

My goal is to make my Monday night parties more like Silver Swan in NYC. Ina's really got it going on.

thechau
04-18-2007, 05:40 AM

www.shampooonline.com

I dunno why, but it's always nice to have people from your local area on boards you frequent. (Right outside Philly, myself)

sammy78
04-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi Sammy, happy to have a local friend. ^^ How are you? XxX
Hi Ally, I am fine thanks, maybe we can talk sometime, possibly over cocktails? I am in center city near the leiberty bell.

www.shampooonline.com