PDA

View Full Version : Should I be ashamed of myself ?

Martin C.
03-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I really like women; I like them so much that even the ones with big dicks I like, i.e, T-girls. So, I suffered a lot trying to focus only in girls, but T-girls made me addicted . . . I don't feel like a gay 'cause I disgust men . . . but the girls I find should think that I'm the worst kind of gay liking T-girls . . . So, I expect find some girl that understand my way of thinking . . . somebody feel the same ?

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I really like women; I like them so much that even the ones with big dicks I like, i.e, T-girls. So, I suffered a lot trying to focus only in girls, but T-girls made me addicted . . . I don't feel like a gay 'cause I disgust men . . . but the girls I find should think that I'm the worst kind of gay liking T-girls . . . So, I expect find some girl that understand my way of thinking . . . somebody feel the same ? OMG YOU"RE GAY!!

domme
03-28-2007, 08:15 PM
^ Is that a real pic (avatar) or a doll?
:O

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2007, 08:17 PM
:O Thats me lol

elo
03-28-2007, 08:25 PM
I didn´t get your post entirely.But i´am into GG and Tgirls.I don´t consider myself as gay.I´m not attrected to men.Tgirls are for me girls with a cock(except the ones after SRS,but they don´t really loose their penis,the shape of the penis changes).
Should someone think i am gay?So what.I´m living my life not the life of someone else.
You can either live your life hoe you want it to be or how you think other people wants your life to be.Every single person choise to do what makes you happy.
I decided to do what i want.
I hope this answered your request.

crayons
03-28-2007, 08:46 PM

Did you suppose it was a doll because it looks lifeless?

ottorocket
03-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Isn't Brazil one of the most tolerant of countries for T-girl lovers??

Martin C.
03-28-2007, 09:11 PM

....... here in Brazil we have a lot of T-girls everywhere but they're very discriminated . . . and T-lovers as well ; of course no one can harm you if you're a t-lover but the T-girls can harm you . . . most of them don't go to school 'cause they're what they're and them become prostitutes on the streets making them living in a bad world with drugs etc .

ptyseminole
03-28-2007, 09:23 PM
It's my understanding that one of the most tolerat places for tgirls is Spain...it seems that they are much more accepted there than in other countries. Asides from Spain, Thailand seems to be ok with ladyboys.

In Panama the are few shemales, but they are really set aside by society, their only options are prostitution or working at beauty parlors.

elo
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM

....... here in Brazil we have a lot of T-girls everywhere but they're very discriminated . . . and T-lovers as well ; of course no one can harm you if you're a t-lover but the T-girls can harm you . . . most of them don't go to school 'cause they're what they're and them become prostitutes on the streets making them living in a bad world with drugs etc .Are they not allowed to go to school or are they that much discriminated buy other pupils and maybe even teachers that it is de facto impossible for them?

And what does mean Tgirls can harm you?

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
03-28-2007, 10:47 PM
OMG YOU"RE GAY!![/quote]

:lol: LOL!!!

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
03-28-2007, 10:57 PM
I really like women; I like them so much that even the ones with big dicks I like, i.e, T-girls. So, I suffered a lot trying to focus only in girls, but T-girls made me addicted . . . I don't feel like a gay 'cause I disgust men . . . but the girls I find should think that I'm the worst kind of gay liking T-girls . . . So, I expect find some girl that understand my way of thinking . . . somebody feel the same ?
Ok so seriously homie... i noticed you said that T-girls "made" you addicted. No one can MAKE anyone ANYTHING (unless they have a gun, a 2 by 4, and some rope... and in that case well... :twisted: ) But ... who you are is who you are. Sexuality and gender have nothing to do with one another. (Like, just because a man likes transwomen doesnt mean he's gay... and just because a man is effeminate doesnt necessarily mean he likes men) So- no... your not "gay" because you are attracted to transwomen...Us transwomen are women whether others say we are or not or we have had SRS or not.... BUT IN YOUR CASE... YOU ARE GAY simply because ALL YOU DO IS BITCH!!(LOL JUST KIDDING! :twisted: :lol: )

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Ok so seriously homie... i noticed you said that T-girls "made" you addicted. No one can MAKE anyone ANYTHING (unless they have a gun, a 2 by 4, and some rope... and in that case well... :twisted: ) But ... who you are is who you are. Sexuality and gender have nothing to do with one another. (Like, just because a man likes transwomen doesnt mean he's gay... and just because a man is effeminate doesnt necessarily mean he likes men) So- no... your not "gay" because you are attracted to transwomen...Us transwomen are women whether others say we are or not or we have had SRS or not.... BUT IN YOUR CASE... YOU ARE GAY simply because ALL YOU DO IS BITCH!!(LOL JUST KIDDING! :twisted: :lol: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

ILuvGurls
03-28-2007, 11:11 PM

*cough cough*
:snicker snicker:

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2007, 11:13 PM

*cough cough*
:snicker snicker: cough cough snicker snicker your fat so why are you even putting your two cents in?

casper
03-28-2007, 11:45 PM

You think too much..

I like GG's and i like TG's. I don't see myself as straight, gay, bi or whatever. I see no sense in labelling myself. I just like what i like and if others find that hard to deal with then that's their problem and not mine..

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
03-28-2007, 11:59 PM
I see no sense in labelling myself. I just like what i like and if others find that hard to deal with then that's their problem and not mine..

A-MEN!!!! :wink:

MrYumYum
03-29-2007, 01:19 AM

*cough cough*
:snicker snicker: cough cough snicker snicker your fat so why are you even putting your two cents in?

And you haven’t figured out the idiosyncrasies of the your/you’re phenomenon…

Martin C.
03-29-2007, 01:28 AM

....... here in Brazil we have a lot of T-girls everywhere but they're very discriminated . . . and T-lovers as well ; of course no one can harm you if you're a t-lover but the T-girls can harm you . . . most of them don't go to school 'cause they're what they're and them become prostitutes on the streets making them living in a bad world with drugs etc .Are they not allowed to go to school or are they that much discriminated buy other pupils and maybe even teachers that it is de facto impossible for them?

And what does mean Tgirls can harm you?

. . .. Tgirls are allowed to go to school but they're much discriminated by other pupils. Some Tgirls can harm you giving you A I D S. I've heard some stories that Tgirls infected wish distribute the virus everywhere. It scary me alot.

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
03-29-2007, 01:38 AM
And you haven’t figured out the idiosyncrasies of the your/you’re phenomenon…
...and the drama ensues!!! :popcorn

Champ77
03-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Kelly Shore has a hot body, but it's that apple head thats annoying, oh and Kelley, Willem Dafoe called he wants his jaw back =) Cheers!

Champ77
03-29-2007, 01:55 AM
I really like women; I like them so much that even the ones with big dicks I like, i.e, T-girls. So, I suffered a lot trying to focus only in girls, but T-girls made me addicted . . . I don't feel like a gay 'cause I disgust men . . . but the girls I find should think that I'm the worst kind of gay liking T-girls . . . So, I expect find some girl that understand my way of thinking . . . somebody feel the same ? OMG YOU"RE GAY!!

Kelly Shore, Willem Dafoe called and he wants his jaw back =) Cheers

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-29-2007, 01:57 AM
Tgirls are for me girls with a cock(except the ones after SRS,but they don´t really loose their penis,the shape of the penis changes).

Except the one's after SRS? Meaning?!?
FYI: They are still tgirls and are called post operative transexuals or girls in plain english (with or without a penis).

You can either live your life hoe you want it to be or how you think other people wants your life to be.Every single person choise to do what makes you happy.
I decided to do what i want.
I hope this answered your request.

Shut up! LOL :lol: The correct spelling of hoe (in your sentence) is how and choise is choice. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
03-29-2007, 02:03 AM
Yeah, wtf are you talking about, elo?

Except the one's after SRS? Meaning?!?
FYI: They are still tgirls and are called post operative transexuals or girls in plain english (with or without a penis).

Yeah!

Shut up! LOL Laughing The correct spelling of hoe (in your sentence) is how and choise is choice. Laughing

Yeah!

:lol:

elo
03-29-2007, 02:17 AM
OK now.Stop making funny of me. :lol: