PDA

View Full Version : omg

lisaparadise
03-28-2007, 04:55 PM
did anyone watch cnn this week and see that dickhead coward purse stealing piece of shit beat up on those two elderly ladies,what the hell is this world coming to its bad enough we have 30 000 wannabee terrerist with hankies on there heads living amonst us but to have our own people beating up the elderly for 30 bucks and punching them in the face now thats just plain sick

Ecstatic
03-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Disgusting.

Somedude21
03-28-2007, 05:51 PM
While as a whole the human race isn't that bad, it's the few bad apples that we see that seriously makes me lose faith in my own kind. A sad state of affairs this world is in, that's for sure.

Chica
03-28-2007, 06:04 PM
it's a big thing over here in the uk... you see pictures of them after they been beaten up and all for £5 or something... the extreme lengths people will go to get their next fix is unreal

Azanti
03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah voilence in the UK is on the increase, here in London it is especially bad, with muggings, shootings and stabbings here. London is far more dangerous than New York ever was now.

I have to admit with the changes at home and the changes in politics make me wonder if the human race will survive another 40 years. It don't dwell on it but it sure does cross my mind enough from time to time.

Silklove
03-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Its a shame it has come to this.

Trogdor
03-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Money's the root of all evil, even if it's just five dollars or five quid. :P

Silklove
03-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Trogdor Nice picture, what game is that from?

Dasnasdi
03-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Yeah voilence in the UK is on the increase, here in London it is especially bad, with muggings, shootings and stabbings here. London is far more dangerous than New York ever was now.
I don't think you know just how bad large American cities are.

I've never been to NYC, but I've worked in London, and I've worked throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Unless things have gotten a lot worse since I left, I would choose Brixton over Oakland any day.

Chica
03-28-2007, 07:26 PM
well there have been 5 people died from stabbing in 3 weeks alone... i heard people as young as 10 have guns too, as they get paid from the real owners as guns are illegal here... a boy of 8 got caught selling cannabis and everything.. the whole country is lawless... all the politially correct things doesnt really help either... i just wish i had a way out of this shit hole lol

Avenged01
03-28-2007, 07:50 PM
I think people should calm down a bit.
Its true violence is on the increase but to say the whole country is lawless is a bit extreme! I hang out in London Birmingham & Nottingham all the time and its not as bad as these posts make it out to be.

Its not like the streets are filled with vicious criminals shooting and stabbing everyone.

A lot of the gun crime is gang related too and in many instances is focused on rival gangs.

Silklove
03-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Avenged01 that's ture...

Chica
03-28-2007, 08:28 PM
a lot of it is from london, but there are things happening in birmingham, manchester, and i know theres a lot in newcastle, i see it in the local papers all the time... sickening

crayons
03-28-2007, 08:30 PM
did anyone watch cnn this week and see that dickhead coward purse stealing piece of shit beat up on those two elderly ladies,what the hell is this world coming to its bad enough we have 30 000 wannabee terrerist with hankies on there heads living amonst us but to have our own people beating up the elderly for 30 bucks and punching them in the face now thats just plain sick

Yes I did. I also watched 300, heard TMNT is the number 1 movie in America and Senjaya Malakar is still on American Idol.

lisaparadise
03-29-2007, 12:05 AM

Yes I did. I also watched 300, heard TMNT is the number 1 movie in America and Senjaya Malakar is still on American Idol.and let me quess you still write with crayons, some people just dont get it

Ecstatic
03-29-2007, 12:32 AM
well there have been 5 people died from stabbing in 3 weeks alone... i heard people as young as 10 have guns too, as they get paid from the real owners as guns are illegal here... a boy of 8 got caught selling cannabis and everything.. the whole country is lawless... all the politially correct things doesnt really help either... i just wish i had a way out of this shit hole lol
In Boston yesterday an 11 year old boy brought a loaded .44 to his elementary school in his backpack.

BlackAdder
03-29-2007, 05:11 AM
....Hey well, shotguns dont fit in your backpack.

Solitary Brother
03-29-2007, 05:31 AM
Unfortunately the individual that did this is black......my race.
This is very bad.
This guy in my opinion is an animal and should be treated as such.
NYC is already VERY racist towards minorities and this makes it WORSE!