(click on the link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

:popcorn

guyone
03-29-2007, 01:30 AM
No comments?

Realgirls4me
03-29-2007, 05:35 AM
Some unknown clown makes a complete 180 on all his political views because of 9/11, and then goes on to slander his erstwhile political listing with black and white segmentation based on his limited anecdotal experiences, and he warrants listening to?

Yeah, he's one to listen to. Right.

Anyone who does a complete -- COMPLETE -- about face on his/her political philosophies, be they former Liberals or Conservatives, was most likely never with that side to begin with.

guyone
03-29-2007, 05:49 AM
Interesting view. Anyone else?

Quinn
03-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Honestly, I gave it a shot, but couldn't get past the first two minutes. For me, it was more of a problem with the speaker's lack of presence than the topic.

-Quinn

corbomite
03-31-2007, 05:05 PM
liberals think? no way.they just do whatever they are told. :-)

guyone
04-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Give this man a cigar!

insert_namehere
04-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Evan Sayet? Good lord, not only is the guy not funny, he's disingenuous. If you listen to the guy long enough it becomes apparent that he's a "conservative" only in the sense that he has some weird notion that American liberals will abandon Israel if they get back in power.

Find a clip of P.J. O'Rourke. I may not agree with him, but at least he's hilarious.

White_Male_Canada
04-02-2007, 01:02 AM
No comments?

Just got to view it recently.

Paraphrasing the jist of it :

“To leftists, none of the ideas mankind has come up with…none has succeeded in creating a world devoid of war, poverty, crime and injustice. So they`re convinced that all these ideas are wrong, the real cause war, poverty, crime and injustice must be found in the attempt to be right. If nobody thought they were right what would we disagree about? If we didn`t disagree surely we wouldn`t fight , if we didn`t fight we wouldn`t go to war. Without war there would be no poverty, without poverty no crime and without crime no injustice.It`s a utopian vision. And all that’s required to usher in this utopia is to reject all fact , reason, evidence, logic, decency, morality.All the tools normal people use in our attempts to be better people to make the world more right by trying to be more right.

Leftist think the best way to eliminate rational thought is to prove that right isn`t right and wrong isn`t wrong. To bring about a philosophy where anything mankind values is devalued to the point where there would be nothing left to fight for. In other words, tear down good and exalt evil, the moral equivalency argument….Rational and moral thought is an act of bigotry. The only way to eliminate bigotry, is to eliminate rational thought…”

A good speak from a Hollywood perspective. But he is in essence talking about the new soviet man. Marxism, the conscious revolt against individual rights.

Trotsky:

"It will be possible to reconstruct fundamentally the traditional family life. . . . The human race will not have ceased to crawl on all fours before God, kings, and capital, in order later to submit humbly before the laws of heredity and blind sexual selection . . Man will make it his purpose . . . to create a higher social biological type, or, if you please, a superman."

odelay24
04-02-2007, 11:54 AM
i gave up after he said "tiny and wonderful democracy of israel"

corbomite
04-02-2007, 07:43 PM
i gave up after he said \"tiny and wonderful democracy of israel\"

ya really, everyone know israel is an aparthied state that does nothing but kill innocent people who really just want to get along.

White_Male_Canada
04-02-2007, 09:07 PM
[quote=\"odelay24\"]i gave up after he said \"tiny and wonderful democracy of israel\"

ya really, everyone know israel is an aparthied state that does nothing but kill innocent people who really just want to get along.

Ah-ah You know the new rules:

:trolls

Ignore dissenting views even if they are right or wrong. 8)

guyone
04-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Bolsheviks have no shame.

White_Male_Canada
04-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Bolsheviks have no shame.

I disagree. In order to have 'shame' one must first have a conscience. Having a conscience then leads to being self-concience and of course, feelings of shame.

But the main point here is this. The leftwing have no argument. They`ve retreated to a corner and will talk only to themselves, preferring an echo chamber to stark cold reality.

Now that is what we here in reality call a total, unmitigated, complete victory. 8)

corbomite
04-03-2007, 09:02 PM
you`re all a bunch a trolls who play too rough ! you big meanies :-)

odelay24
04-18-2007, 04:42 AM
[quote=\"odelay24\"]i gave up after he said \"tiny and wonderful democracy of israel\"

Ah-ah You know the new rules:

:trolls

Ignore dissenting views even if they are right or wrong. 8)

Neither Israel nor Palestine is totally innocent.